Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Mortgage Financing, Paying Rent And School Fees Through Mortgage Bank - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mortgage Financing, Paying Rent And School Fees Through Mortgage Bank (396 Views)

Abbey Mortgage Bank Capitalized At 6bn With CBN’s Approval Of Capital Injection / Problem Solved: Tired Of Paying Rent ? Try This Simple Trick And Thank Me Later. / Rent Loan, Mortgage Financing, School Fees By Mortgage Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mortgage Financing, Paying Rent And School Fees Through Mortgage Bank by Prechy08(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Some months back, i commented on someone 's post about the availability and functionality of Mortgage Banks in Nigeria, got lots of calls and was able to give out answers as to their questions.
Today i want to state here that Mortgage Banks are functional here in the country but the major challenge is, unlike commercial banks that have presence every where mortgage banks are mostly regional banks.
The sole or its primary purpose is for loan disbursement for mortgage purpose however people to to shy away because of interest rate, but ignores the flexibility of the repayment plan.

For the purpose of being brief, here are some benefits you can actually get, i would tailor it to where i work.
1. Accessing NHF (NATIONAL HOUSING FUND)
2. Accessing Quick and fast loan for rent and school fees (tenor 12 Months)
3. Mortgage loan in full
4. Mortgage loan in stages (financing building project in batches eg land acquisition, foundation, window level, roofing etc
5. Project advisory
6. Saving scheme etc
And more, however for more information and insight i can be reached via whatsapp on 08064134851
Re: Mortgage Financing, Paying Rent And School Fees Through Mortgage Bank by gratefulheart(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Details
Re: Mortgage Financing, Paying Rent And School Fees Through Mortgage Bank by luorquay: 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Prechy08:
Some months back, i commented on someone 's post about the availability and functionality of Mortgage Banks in Nigeria, got lots of calls and was able to give out answers as to their questions.
Today i want to state here that Mortgage Banks are functional here in the country but the major challenge is, unlike commercial banks that have presence every where mortgage banks are mostly regional banks.
The sole or its primary purpose is for loan disbursement for mortgage purpose however people to to shy away because of interest rate, but ignores the flexibility of the repayment plan.

For the purpose of being brief, here are some benefits you can actually get, i would tailor it to where i work.
1. Accessing NHF (NATIONAL HOUSING FUND)
2. Accessing Quick and fast loan for rent and school fees (tenor 12 Months)
3. Mortgage loan in full
4. Mortgage loan in stages (financing building project in batches eg land acquisition, foundation, window level, roofing etc
5. Project advisory
6. Saving scheme etc
And more, however for more information and insight i can be reached via whatsapp on 08064134851

Already inquired from them but the first thing was if a land that one acquires has the CofO already. Without this, going further is very hard

(1) (Reply)

Buying And Selling This Kind Of Decoration Material In 2018 Will Not Disappoint / Read lf You Are A Salary Earner / Amazing Way To Make Money Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.