Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Rent Loan, Mortgage Financing, School Fees By Mortgage Bank - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Rent Loan, Mortgage Financing, School Fees By Mortgage Bank (916 Views)

Abbey Mortgage Bank Capitalized At 6bn With CBN’s Approval Of Capital Injection / Invest Your One Academic Session School Fees With Us And We Pays For 4 Years / Mortgage Financing, Paying Rent And School Fees Through Mortgage Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rent Loan, Mortgage Financing, School Fees By Mortgage Bank by Prechy08(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Some months back, i commented on someone 's post about the availability and functionality of Mortgage Banks in Nigeria, got lots of calls and was able to give out answers as to their questions.
Today i want to state here that Mortgage Banks are functional here in the country but the major challenge is, unlike commercial banks that have presence every where mortgage banks are mostly regional banks.
The sole or its primary purpose is for loan disbursement for mortgage purpose however people to to shy away because of interest rate, but ignores the flexibility of the repayment plan.

For the purpose of being brief, here are some benefits you can actually get, i would tailor it to where i work.
1. Accessing NHF (NATIONAL HOUSING FUND)
2. Accessing Quick and fast loan for rent and school fees (tenor 12 Months)
3. Mortgage loan in full
4. Mortgage loan in stages (financing building project in batches eg land acquisition, foundation, window level, roofing etc
5. Project advisory
6. Saving scheme etc
And more, however for more information and insight i can be reached via whatsapp on 08064134851

1 Like

Re: Rent Loan, Mortgage Financing, School Fees By Mortgage Bank by VictorShort: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
Unfortunately your whatsapp doesn't work as well as you don't answer in pm.

1 Like

Re: Rent Loan, Mortgage Financing, School Fees By Mortgage Bank by VictorShort: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
Yeah, I know that this an old thread but I wanna know how Mortgage Banks functioning at the moment in Nigeria. What's the point with this "flexibility plan"? As far as I know interest rates are very high at the moment and there is no hope for improvement in the near future. The only hope is to find a good broker who will provide useful information and will help to make a good deal with regional banks. I'm lucky that I have a connection with Mortgage Broker Leeds with whom my brother works. He probably knows how to find a good broker in Nigeria as well.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free Bitcoin / Become A Millionaire Now / Nigerian Banks That Accept Tbills As Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.