Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) (17801 Views)

Oyo Police Parade Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Recover N7.5m / Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway / Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by koolaid87: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Poverty breeds violence..

Solution to all these societal vices is a good governance
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:
, if you bang ipod girls , ur prick go strong like hausa rod, d fit ur prick hang ipod agbada for drycleaning shop.
Senseless fool.
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by APL33: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2018
myners007:
Recruit them into the army and deploy them to boko haram war zone

So they can sell information to the terrorist
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by joenor(m): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2018
Na wah... when can niaja have peace?
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2018
NPF just keep deceiving Nigerians by bringing out criminals from prisons parade them with guns and ammunitions just to give the public the impression that they are working.

1 Like

Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 10:39am On Jan 10, 2018
NICE ONE FROM ABBA KYARI.....FULANI CAUSING WAHALA HERE AND THERE
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by ccollins(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=kolten post=64059578][/quote]how realistic is the data plans. Especially for MTN 6 gb for #1,600
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by Memories12411: 10:50am On Jan 10, 2018
As long as the Nigerian police that I know keep arranging high-table for these criminals the arrest will continue. Nigerian police that specializes in brutality is now giving high profile criminals seats and table (VIP treatment). The Police have been making arrest from same location but never come back to tell us about the criminals again. I am suspecting a case of "arrest and bail business".
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by anionjasa(m): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2018
Hello fellow nairalanders, please how can I start creating trends on the nairaland. I always have trends that can make front page but don't know how to go about it. Thanks as I await your kind response.
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by Sunkyboie(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2018
I am seeing 20 suspected criminals paraded while op is mentioning 19.
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by TheAngry1: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2018
stop arresting them, do the needful
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by guru03(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2018
I can categorically confirm amongst them are Fulani men
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by Mp3mack: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2018
I hope they will not get released because this country na starting we dey get most times.
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by bros856: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2018
This people are not Nigerians. Police should check very well.
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by seguno2: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2018
haywire1:
Criminals everywhere, may God save us.

Don’t you think that we should also use the brains that God has given us to be vigilant and report suspicious activities and people to law enforcement officials?
Is that not more reasonable than waiting for God to come down and save us?
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2018
please compare this aboki terrorist with don wanny and tell me who look more dangerous ... can't they get shots in the head like Wanny
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
At Jere town, Kagarko LGA Kaduna State Today, 19 Notorious Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Express Way and Criminals Selling AK47 Rifles and Military Uniforms to the Kidnappers were all Arrestedby the Nigerian police force.

The Kidnappers were Paraded before the Press by the FPRO CSP Jimoh Moshood today in Jere town, Kagarko Local Government Area Kaduna State. 8 AK47 Rifles and Several Locally made guns, Ammunition and Military Uniforms Recovered from the Kidnappers.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-19-kidnappers-terrorizing-abuja.html

ALL FULANI!!!
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by Namt: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2018
D one in white senior Buhari oooo
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by intruxive(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
This is the spill over effect of people recruiting these herdsmen and arming them.
Eventually they see a more profitable venture in using the weapons to kidnap people along the abuja kano express roads.
When u breed a lion remember all he sees is "food given him food" one day one food will be in short supply undecided
Cc nafesaAA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by seguno2: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
please compare this aboki terrorist with don wanny and tell me who look more dangerous ... can't they get shots in the head like Wanny

They own Nigeria and are born to rule, unlike Don Wanny’s people.
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hmmm.....these Police really did a great job.... busting the entire ring...the ones carrying out the acts and their suppliers. It's now up to the courts to do their part.
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by klax(m): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
This issue of kidnappers and guns everywhere is so scary and must be control as quick as possible things are so bad right now security wise.
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
seguno2:

They own Nigeria and are born to rule, unlike Don Wanny’s people.
OK... let the killing continue in North
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by adecz: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
We prefer to see dead kidnappers,

like "Don Wanney", not arrested ones..
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
NIGER DELTA DON LEAVE KIDNAPPING TO THE NORTH.
Re: 19 Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested (Photos) by kessler53(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
And somebody will tell me that the police are useless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Norah Okafor Sues EFCC, Demands N20m Compensation Over Home Invasion [pix] / Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them / Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.