Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act (435 Views)

Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) / Woman Bites Off Tongue Of Rapist In South Africa (Photo) / Lady Bites Off Her Sister’s Lip In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act by Flamzecrew(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
A 17-year-old girl has inflicted serious damage on her victim’s penis, ensuring that he will never assault Girls Again
[img]https://4.bp..com/-GCoKY1uVe4I/WaKT-bZY8oI/AAAAAAAAB5c/jHTKbGHiuUk7qYhV3E119LIcr4J_IbwbwCLcBGAs/s400/assult.jpg[/img]

According to reports, the victim fought her attacker as she forced him to perform MouthAction on his erect manhood.
In the process of defending herself, she sunk her teeth into his manhood, leaving him with serious injuries.
The unidentified man reportedly took himself to the hospital for medical care, an act that got the doctors suspicious about how he got the injury.
They immediately alerted the police about their suspicions, as they tried to provide remedy of what could be salvaged of his damaged manhood
Police promptly visited the hospital where the attacker was arrested. He has since been charged to court.

read more at: https://www.flamzespot.com.ng/2018/01/teen-victim-bites-off-rapists-manhood.html
Re: Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act by Skyfornia(m): 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
OMG.. Lols. This story is kinda funny. How can you force a lady to perform mouth action on you under duress? She will definitely use your plantain as a scapegoat.
Re: Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act by Yian1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
op, I wanted to comment but u ddn't provide a reliable source dat would convince me that you didn't compose this...outta here
Re: Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=Yian1 post=64050045]op, I wanted to comment.../quote]

But you commented anyways. What does that make you? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Two Futa Freshers School Fees Got Robbed By SARS / Woman Slumps To Death After FSARS Arrests Son, 17 / Man Detained By Police For ‘turning Man To Goat’ In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.