Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Two Futa Freshers School Fees Got Robbed By SARS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Futa Freshers School Fees Got Robbed By SARS (454 Views)

Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos / Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Futa Freshers School Fees Got Robbed By SARS by Marioabell: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
*No scammers to scam, no robbers to Rob, now SARS has taken over.*

_Despite the #ENDSARS which has been on for some months the operation of the so called SARS has worsened this year._

_Two fresh(100L) students of the federal university of technology, Akure have reportedly been robbed of their school fee by the men (#SARS) who are supposed to be protecting the interests of Nigerians_

_One of the student identified as Mayowa a 17year old newly admitted student was on his way to pas his tuition and other fees when SARS men picked him up, drove him round the town for hours and in the end collected the sum of *one hundred and sixteen thousand naira (116k)* from him._

_Double O., the other student lamented on social media "l was picked at UBA Bank arakale in Akure where I was supposed to pay my school fee, my phones were collected and searched, despite the fact that nothing implicating was on my phone, I was threatened to either drop my school fee or be locked up for days. I didn't hesitate in dropping my school fee because I don't want to sleep in cell._

_He therefore urge all students of FUTA to make their payments on campus is they don't want to get robbed by SARS_

_Note: if you are a FUTA student, use the banks in the school to pay your fees, don't go to town to pay, *THE POLICE (SARS) WILL ROB YOU.* those were his words on twitter_

_At this we call on the Federal Government and other concerned personnel to save us from this wicked act of SARS, *#saveFUTAstudents,* *#saveNIGERIAstudents*,
Re: Two Futa Freshers School Fees Got Robbed By SARS by ukenke: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
Shameful. #EndSARS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Futa Freshers School Fees Got Robbed By SARS by Marioabell: 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
ukenke:
Shameful. #EndSARS

(1) (Reply)

Fake Doctor Who Runs A "Fertlity Clinic" In Calabar Busted (ads*4nairablog) / How Nigeria Police Rescued Six Children And Uncover Trafficking Camp In Lagos / Thief Arrested By RRS Operatives After He Was Caught Stealing Phone – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.