Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Wedding Gift: Husband Surprises Wife With Expensive Car On Wedding Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Gift: Husband Surprises Wife With Expensive Car On Wedding Day (751 Views)

Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Gift: Husband Surprises Wife With Expensive Car On Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 10, 2018
@Naijachiefwhip

Wedding Gift

This Nigerian lady, Juliet took to facebook to show off the expensive wedding gift her husband gave her on their wedding day.

The lady wrote,

Surprise wedding gift � from My Darling Husband���.
Since I met you it’s being nothing but,love,joy,surprises. Thank you for always making me your no1 priority ,thank you for the love ,supports and for making our day become a reality�

I love you My Heartbeat �
God bless you Always

Indeed love is a beautiful thing. Awnnn!!! Congrats to both of them.

Also watch Video here:

http://www.naijachiefwhip.com/2018/01/wedding-gift-husband-surprises-wife-with-expensive-car-on-wedding-day.html

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Would You Do If This Happen In Your Home? / Have You Ever Experienced A Watershed? Please Share With Us. / Manitoba’s New Expression Of Interest Draw Invites 626 Candidates To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.