Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (77705 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by DebbieBianca(f): 3:45pm On May 22, 2020
Here is the moment a Nigerian man made her wife shared tears of joy during her birthday .

The man surprised his wife on her birthday by showering her with too much gift.

In the video, there were plenty of cakes, drinks, as the wife was about to cut the cake, she was asked to draw, as she was drawing something that looks like money came out.

It did not stop there, they gave her knife to open the cake to her greatest surprise it was IPhone 11 pro inside and the woman burst into tears crying and hugged her husband.

May God Give Me So Much Money To Surprise My Future Wife Like This, so I pray Amen.�

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP74aornKR0

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by fati2001(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2020
congrats .
happy birthday .
long life and prosperity.
and may you live happily in your marriage

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by vanida6: 3:57pm On May 22, 2020
Wow i see iphone11 pro there

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Bola146(f): 4:12pm On May 22, 2020
I watched the video, love is sweet and money is good oooo

204 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Sixfeetbelle: 6:49pm On May 22, 2020
If I had any doubts before, it has vanished.

Love is sweeter when there is money. Let no one tell me otherwise kiss

274 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by luminouz(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2020
Bola146:
I watched the video, love is sweet and money is good oooo

Yinmu...when will u buy my own na,Bola?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by luminouz(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
If I had any doubts before, it has vanished.

Love is sweeter when there is money. Let no one tell me otherwise kiss

No be you, na money money u love before na

15 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Sixfeetbelle: 6:53pm On May 22, 2020
luminouz:

No be you, na money money u love before na

As in. Na better money dey my mind cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Westernlove: 6:59pm On May 22, 2020
See leeches salivating and jumping around on this thread. Small time now, I will be busy counting my millions and fully enjoying myself when News will pop-up that something has happened to this particular SIMP In the picture lol......TYPICAL SIMPS would go any length to satisfy pvssy. Even If It's to do illegal things. Wetin eyes never see, Nothing moves me anymore,.....Fooooools. Next Please.......

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Naija246: 7:05pm On May 22, 2020
and when the money dries up, he is no longer deemed usefull grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by chatinent: 7:22pm On May 22, 2020
Women are like hotspot, available when there is connection (money).

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Akube1z: 3:31pm On May 23, 2020
Ok

4 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Factfinder1(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2020
Next
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by JeffreyD1(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2020
CBN should arrest them
For violating money

6 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Kingpele(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2020
Ok happy birthday
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Umartins1(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2020
Westernlove:
See leeches salivating and jumping around on this thread. Small time now, I will be busy counting my millions and fully enjoying myself when News will pop-up that this particular SIMP In the picture Is dead lol......TYPICAL SIMPS would go any length to satisfy pvssy. Even If It's to Cut him mama neck to do blood money. Wetin eyes never see, Nothing moves me anymore,.....Fooooools. Next Please.......

Hustle o... So you no go dey type long story for person happiness

278 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by OgbeniOptional(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2020
Why
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2020
Love is a beautiful things
And believe me money and happiness will buy love

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by ebujany(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2020
Well that's so kind of the hubby, he knows what will make her happy and he got it for her. She's an iPhone wife. Some wifes will prefer and be happy with flowers only.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by ForeverFinesse: 3:33pm On May 23, 2020
Okay
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by samuel19222(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2020
Damnn niggarr, Money good ooo

Dirty or clean money, my niggarr hustle ooo

Na way forward sure pass

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Ryan03(f): 3:34pm On May 23, 2020
Westernlove:
See leeches salivating and jumping around on this thread. Small time now, I will be busy counting my millions and fully enjoying myself when News will pop-up that this particular SIMP In the picture Is dead lol......TYPICAL SIMPS would go any length to satisfy pvssy. Even If It's to Cut him mama neck to do blood money. Wetin eyes never see, Nothing moves me anymore,.....Fooooools. Next Please.......
see how the matter pain you, lol. Chill bro before you die on top another person money and how he spend am

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Flexherbal(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2020
Happy Birthday to her.

She must be a very supportive wife, for the man to go to that length.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 23, 2020
women always burst into cry when you give them money.
to them money is everything

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nasir123(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2020
What would have being her reaction in the Opposite?
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Ilefoaye(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2020
love is sweeter when money enter

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 23, 2020
Lovely.

Meanwhile, some negroes are crying, barking and clamouring for their African women to feed and clothe them while they offer nothing but their decayed $perm.

Let them come and learn from this responsible, successful and happily married man. Or they remain with their red pill offered to them by some divorced f@ggots.

grin

33 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired / Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.