Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy (26677 Views)

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by nairavsdollars(f): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2018
Strong policemen. We need them in Benue state urgently
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by KunmiHuston(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2018
Pure evil, hope she gets pregnant and it gets slapped out of her, an eye for an eye.
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by drkay(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2018
This one just lost his job.
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by cstr1001: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2018
The husband or boyfriend need to sue the police officer to the point of uselessness.

He owes that to his aborted child.

What Rubbish. angry
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by emperormossad(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2018
Those police officers should be promoted!
Perhaps they spared the lives of unborn babes the ignominy of being birthed into the Giant of Africa.
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by IYANGBALI: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Na wa o, na who come go hide the pregnancy now?
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Rugged man should go and press charges on their behalf abd stop dis media bruohaha. Very soon IG will say its two sisters fighting. Rubbish country stupid police force, idiotic president.
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by muthmayinnah: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2018
STUPID POLICE,THEY SHOULD TRANSFER HIM TO NORTH EAST
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by macaranta(m): 10:20am On Jan 10, 2018
Sad one
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by joenor(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2018
I just tire for the men on black, women must always be women.... that fact can't be change, I know say maybe the woman might have instingated the whole thing, but we should know how to calm our temper and walk away.
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by Snow02: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2018
I hope she takes them to court these idiots keep abusing their power and nobody is saying anything
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by sergiolefty(m): 10:27am On Jan 10, 2018
which version of the story do they want us to blif.....
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by emilo26(m): 10:27am On Jan 10, 2018
Na country be? The rate at which police commits impunity in this country baffles me. Imagine somebody earning 45,000 slapping somebody earning about 450,000 and telling the person there is nothing you can do just because he is armed. Police are supposed to be problem solvers and not problem creators. But in Nigeria, the reverse is the case.
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by Harrynight(m): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2018
There are thousand ways to become super rich

sue them for a mouthwatering
#30Billion law suit
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by Yinkakatty(f): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2018
What do you expect from people who are not even literate enough to know their job description Nigerians will cry from today till tomorrow and nothing will get done until the child of a very influential person or a politician becomes the victim. That's how degrading the society we live in is!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by timwudz(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2018
xxx70100:
No mind them ooo.. Na scam. I called MTN and they said they know nothing about this...
Go use your mama do rituals if u wan make money in a dubious way na... moffo!!
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by Mintayo(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2018
The woman's husband should not take it likely with them o. This is not acceptable. He should go to any length to seek justice.
Please help save Anu... https://www.nairaland.com/4239439/please-save-sisters-life
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by anionjasa(m): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2018
Hello fellow nairalanders, please how do I start creating trends on the nairaland. I always news that are worthy of making front page but don't know how to go about it. Thanks as I await your kind response
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by highchief1: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2018
HeWrites:
The pregnant woman who was beaten by Delta state police officers alongside her friends, dancer Jane and Jane's younger sister, has lost the pregnancy which was reportedly a multiple pregnancy.

According to rapper Rugged Man, he got an update from Jane saying that the woman had a miscarriage following the attack. The rapper went on to share photos allegedly showing the faces of the officers who attacked the women.

One of them is a male police officer while the other is a female police officer who wasn't dressed in uniform.

According to Jane, her friend was pregnant with quadruplets and they discovered this when she was taken to the hospital following the attack.

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/update-pregnant-woman-brutalized-by.html

slap my wife I'll delet u from earth spiritually no be joke

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by Darkspark(f): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2018
useless hardhearted people
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by fuckpro: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2018
onosprince:
Until them go kill politician pikin b4 government go do something about this heartless men.
... Nigeria matter tire even the devil
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by butterflyl1on: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2018
In the next 2 or 3 days I expect to read that this lady has sued the Nigerian police force for a huge amount of money over this callous untrained and unprofessional conduct from her officers.

I expect to see a sum of 1 billion to 2 billion naira along with a public apology by the Nigerian police in at least 3 national dailies.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by Mp3mack: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2018
See ehn, there are sometimes you will see people with problem and wonder how they got it. Na like this e dey start.
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2018
Beware of scammers promising u fixed matches to win millions....they are yahoo boys in another form.....Don't fall victim of their evil plans....Beware of this Devilish scammer by name David or whateva he calls himself..who runs Sure_winning_platform on instagram @sure_winning_p latform....he is a fraud.. He dumps people of their hard earned money promising them of fixed matches....he is a scammer...his numbers are 08103550412,09099199950..Pls Don't do any business wit him....he is a scammer...... pls share to save lives....
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by bros856: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2018
If you check that must be SARS police. After he will get married and the wife will also get pregnant.
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by rossyc(f): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2018
temmypotter:
so janemena is now a celebrity?

that's how she used twerking to blow.. chai

meanwhile, see that bag of rice that calls herself a woman... assaulting a fellow woman.. pregnant one for that matter. Fat policewomen are mostly wicked. why will someone who looks like that be in the force in the first place
My dear I tire o . They should both be punished severely and dismissed.
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by Vacora(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2018
The officers should be charged with homicide. A case of transferred malice onto the unborn babies and they should not have unlawfully used force on her in the first place. They had no right at all.
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by AleAirHub(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2018
Nigerians will be the 1st country to escape HELL because surviving here is worst than HELL....
what a county to originate from cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard / Man Climbs Electric Pole In Lagos In A Bid To Commit Suicide. Photos / Woman Designs Her Niece With Razor Blade In Bayelsa (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.