Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Intellectual Movies Needed - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Intellectual Movies Needed (785 Views)

Top 10 Movies Every Intellectual Person Should Watch / Our Country And BB Naija - (intellectual Video Analysis) / Theft Of Intellectual Property - Please, Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intellectual Movies Needed by yungchap(m): 3:40am On Jan 10, 2018
Hello Folks,

I need a list of Splendid INTELLECTUAL movies that will wow and broaden ones HORIZONS ..

Your sincere list will be highly appreciated..

Cheers..

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Movies Needed by darkid1(m): 3:51am On Jan 10, 2018
The imitation games
Predestination
The prestige
12 angry men
The usual suspects

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Movies Needed by yungchap(m): 3:52am On Jan 10, 2018
darkid1:
The imitation games
Predestination
The prestige
12 angry men
The usual suspects

Are they season films?
Re: Intellectual Movies Needed by darkid1(m): 3:56am On Jan 10, 2018
yungchap:

Are they season films?

No no no, they are not. You might find it hard getting 12 angry men cause its really old and in black and white.

You can check out Genius though( its a one season series about Albert Einstein)
Re: Intellectual Movies Needed by yungchap(m): 4:04am On Jan 10, 2018
darkid1:

No no no, they are not. You might find it hard getting 12 angry men cause its really old and in black and white.

You can check out Genius though( its a one season series about Albert Einstein)

I'm not a fan a season film anyway..

Will check the above ones..

Thanks alot for your response!
Re: Intellectual Movies Needed by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2018
Try
Cloud atlas

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Movies Needed by yungchap(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
jupiterx:
Try
Cloud atlas

Thanks
Re: Intellectual Movies Needed by Greatzeus(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
yungchap:

Hello Folks,

I need a list of Splendid intellectual movies that will wow and broaden ones horizons..

Your sincere list will be highly appreciated..

Cheers..
Have you seen " The Great debaters" ?
Black Americans really suffered. There was a time,there are certain universities you cannot apply to,as a black person.Also check
Shawshank Redemption
Re: Intellectual Movies Needed by yungchap(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Greatzeus:

Have you seen " The Great debaters" ?
Black Americans really suffered. There was a time,there are certain universities you cannot apply to,as a black person.Also check
Shawshank Redemption

Will do that..

Thank you very much!
Re: Intellectual Movies Needed by Feshizzy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
I believe intellectual movies also means who post a movie name should also be able to intellectually summarize the movie at the same time.
Just saying.....
Re: Intellectual Movies Needed by yungchap(m): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
Suggest more pls...
Re: Intellectual Movies Needed by BraniacX(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2019
Inception about corporate espionage via infiltrating the subconscious of big coy execs and any oda similar top shot holder of classified info, the subconscious is as real as the real world and it is very easy for the infiltrator to get lost in it thinking he/she is back in the real world so top infiltrators have markers or cues to test their reality, certain things that should defy the laws of physics and nature. The tougher the target, the more complicated and stratified their dreamworld or subconscious and the more likely an invader to get their consciousness fooled into accepting that reality and getting trapped there while their body wastes away, and oh, infiltrations have time limits so its by the clock! grin Quentin tarentino I think staring Leonardo DiCaprio

Download and enzoy! cheesy
Re: Intellectual Movies Needed by BraniacX(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2019
Also shutter island, same director/actor combo! Forgotten the details but it involves an FBI investigator investigating an alleged crime in a psychiatric facility located on an isolated island(shutter island) where it seems like those who run the facility are complicit in the alleged crime as corroborated by a witness interviews by the agent who escaped the facility but not the island, the premise is what reality is real, the accounts of an FBI agent allegedly a patient at the facility or an elaborate cover up by the facility to mask their criminal activities!
If you decode these two movies let me know, been over a decade and i still don't know what both endings imply
Re: Intellectual Movies Needed by yungchap(m): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
Waiting for something splendid
Re: Intellectual Movies Needed by yungchap(m): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Ahneeka And Angel Arrive Nigeria (photos) / Man's Not Hot Igbo Version / Download Extraction New 2020 HD Bluray Movie - No Ads, No Redirects!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.