Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart (22741 Views)

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) / Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by joenor(m): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2018
seem your own mama sha..
prest:
How I wished my mum just travelled for 10 years
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by fabrestove: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2018
Really not my biz o but where she waka go?
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by Mp3mack: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2018
This will be our face when that expired 4 eyes man comot for Abuja

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by Uyeye(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2018
Pavore9:

So much history lost for many of us. It was when I worked with a Canadian family historian that the importance of capturing stories from grandparents and parents in audio, pictures and texts really hit me.

when i watch documentary about Chinese towns, their antiquities all well preserved, i am puzzled at how difficult it could be to keep my grandpa cutlass or the plates he loves to be served with.......not even a thread from his cloth to have a memory of him. We are annoyingly different jare!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked sad sad
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by Ralo(m): 11:17am On Jan 10, 2018
thunderbabs:
I pray Trump wont sight you in Jesus name, Amen! Dt guy hates immigrants, chai

What’s this slowpoke saying?!

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by thunderbabs: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2018
Ralo:

What’s this slowpoke saying?!

You are an imbecilee to start with, ur father an imbecilee ur mother an imbecilee, if u ve sisters, dey r imbeciless... Why will an idiot lyk u just com to sm1's mention and start insulting....did i snatch ur gf or wish ur stupid family any bad.... U r a slowpoke. A very Big slowpoke... If u dnt xstand a simple statement, either try to seek xstanding or jus look away, jerk. Its so simple..
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by hollowpot15684(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2018
lovely...
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by Ralo(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2018
thunderbabs:

You are an imbecilee to start with, ur father an imbecilee ur mother an imbecilee, if u ve sisters, dey r imbeciless... Why will an idiot lyk u just com to sm1's mention and start insulting....did i snatch ur gf or wish ur stupid family any bad.... U r a slowpoke. A very Big slowpoke... If u dnt xstand a simple statement, either try to seek xstanding or jus look away, jerk. Its so simple..

E pain am!

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by policy12: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
prest:
How I wished my mum just travelled for 10 years

You won't know her value now she is with u, until u miss her wish I don't pray u do. Bros nothing I repeat nothing like mother's love.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by agarawu23(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
affable4:
And I cried too.
yeah, if you have a good mother who did her all for u, u will want to cry while the ladies cry too. That tears is the only genuine tears that can ever come out from my eyes. cry
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by thunderbabs: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ralo:

E pain am!

E pain me gan ni
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Anybody know the name of the song playing towards the end?
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by Xtargold(f): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
I cried...Family is everything.
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by Xtargold(f): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
SSGN:
Anybody know the name of the song playing towards the end?
Jesu'naba by Benita.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Government Should Review Traditional Marriage Lists / Should A Woman Change Her State Of Origin After Marriage? / After Being Single For Soo Long, Im Now Scared Of Getting Married. Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.