Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. (22189 Views)

Turning A Bad Marriage To Enjoyable Marriage / Bad Marriage / The Kind Of List We Give Men, Women Are Meant To Be Rolling During Wedding- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by mutter(f): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
One of the major marriage destroyers is women who give bad advise.
Many homes have been broken by bad advise.
Sadly as a woman I have to admit that women are often home breakers.
I know this video might get me a shit storm from some acclaimed feminists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtNDX8DKqlw

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by bukatyne(f): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2021
In secondary school, we called it 'if na me' cheesy grin

I don't think it is a 'woman' problem because I have seen men do same on/offline.

'I wash my wife's car because she deserves it's; 'i cook because it is my hobby'; 'I do XYZ because my spouse deserves it'.

They are all married to the only good men and women in the world so going the extra mile for them or being a little patient is worth it.

Somehow, they 'enjoy' doing all the good things that would continually make their spouses happy. Those things are not 'compulsory', they just 'like' to do them.

They are so plenty here that it makes for comic relief when they goad posters into doing what is wrong while they know (from their previous posts/belief system/situation) that they are taking far more or doing something worse.

This generation also has itchy ears so when you assess the stories they bring or tell and tell them the truth, you become a 'man pleaser'; 'anti-feminist'; 'anti-women'; 'simp'; 'woman wrapper'. Etc.

That's why a Beyonce (a woman who forgave a cheating husband and immediately went on to have twins) would wear a bikini and tell girls they 'rule' the world or to summarize 'the future is female'. And girls would listen and project their inner 'Sasha' whom Beyonce left on stage at home.

Or a Chimamanda who dresses like a Pastor's wife would come out to complain 'girls are told to dress decently or cross their legs while sitting' and women would shout 'power to the ladies'.

Or Cardi B would tell women not to buy more expansive gifts for their men aka buy weed when he gives you flowers while she buys the world and more for her husband/baby daddy.

Like you rightly said, some of the people goading you also want to use you as a guinea pig for their fantasies. 'If Shade or Tunji runs it and it works for them, maybe I would try it'.

I believe anyone matured enough to have a relationship/marriage or attain certain positions must have acquired the required skill set and emotional intelligence to maintain them.

If they don't, they should go and learn.

174 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Arsenate(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2021
This crack me up real good; some of us have always known this. Don't listen to women when it comes to relationship and marriage issues. I don't care if she has a PhD in sociology or psychology or speaks fancy English like Chimamanda.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by LewsTherin: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2021
That story about the 2 wives was just frigging hilarious!

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by JovialJune(f): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Look at this Op, you brought your youtube link for us to watch just to add to your pocket, used an enticing topic that can tigger emotional reactions, biasness, gender insults, and so on, are you okay?

So because few notable women and others missed it in their advices, means women generally is not to be listened to for advice? Who should we then take advice from? Men? Air? Animals? Who says or authorised a gender as not fit to advice anyone or their fellows? You? Or those who will gloat/already gloating on your topic/thread? Who authorised a paricular gender/species fit to advice? You? Is anyone/human perfect? Are there not wrong/right advices that comes from both genders?

I do not understand the need for some people to paint the female gender bad, in the world of old and now, 99% of men who are world leaders, have/are destroying the world as it is right now, case in point the senile being in this country, silently destroying what is left of naija, but no, y'all have to concern yourselves of anything women, men that have been giving advices from the time of old when we were not allowed to voice out, we have seen the outcome in the society, family, and kids, look how nice and glorious naija is o.....nonsense.

All of you will as usual, vent, then log out and face your daily lives, las las.

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by cooooooks(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bukatyne hits the nail on the head again and again!

Talk is cheap. For men and women.

If you follow what people say, irrespective of what they do, na you go cry alone for night.

Similarly, I try to have as few red lines as possible. That way, I don't feel less than if I have to cross those lines temporarily or permanently for long-lasting happiness/contentedness.

bukatyne:
In secondary school, we called it 'if na me' cheesy grin

I don't think it is a 'woman' problem because I have seen men do same on/offline.

'I wash my wife's car because she deserves it's; 'i cook because it is my hobby'; 'I do XYZ because my spouse deserves it'.

They are all married to the only good men and women in the world so going the extra mile for them or being a little patient is worth it.

Somehow, they 'enjoy' doing all the good things that would continually make their spouses happy. Those things are not 'compulsory', they just 'like' to do them.

They are so plenty here that it makes for comic relief when they goad posters into doing what is wrong while they know (from their previous posts/belief system/situation) that they are taking far more or doing something worse.

This generation also has itchy ears so when you assess the stories they bring or tell and tell them the truth, you become a 'man pleaser'; 'anti-feminist'; 'anti-women'; 'simp'; 'woman wrapper'. Etc.

That's why a Beyonce (a woman who forgave a cheating husband and immediately went on to have twins) would wear a bikini and tell girls they 'rule' the world or to summarize 'the future is female'. And girls would listen and project their inner 'Sasha' whom Beyonce left on stage at home.

Or a Chimamanda who dresses like a Pastor's wife would come out to complain 'girls are told to dress decently or cross their legs while sitting' and women would shout 'power to the ladies'.

Or Cardi B would tell women not to buy more expansive gifts for their men aka buy weed when he gives you flowers while she buys the world and more for her husband/baby daddy.

Like you rightly said, some of the people goading you also want to use you as a guinea pig for their fantasies. 'If Shade or Tunji runs it and it works for them, maybe I would try it'.

I believe anyone matured enough to have a relationship/marriage or attain certain positions must have acquired the required skill set and emotional intelligence to maintain them.

If they don't, they should go and learn.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Mindlog: 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Then who should be turned to for advice that enables healthy marriages and less dysfunctional families?

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Pochettino(f): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
We women are heartless

21 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by EUEA: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
no dey re not,y generalize it to all women-it some woman dat re bad not all.i hve seen when a woman gives gud advice to re fellow women for insants my mom nd other gud mothers out there giving gud advice to other women for dem to keep deir homes nd to build its to b a strong home.only d women re d builders of d home when d man or men d atmosphere of luv

13 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Richy4(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pochettino:
We women are heartless

Not all women... My mum is nice... Believe me...I can't vouch for my sisters but my Mum, I know her well enough ... smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by NgHotGirls: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pochettino:
We women are heartless
Are you speaking from experience?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by mosdii(m): 7:50am On Feb 21, 2021
Very correct most especially Nigerian Girls Because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

30 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by AlphaSoul: 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
grin grin
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by gssdobi: 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
Beyonce and Chimamanda still dey learn
Work.
Okonjo iweala is married for over 40years and still counting.
Yet awon feminist cannot even keep a relationship for 40 mins.
Men Don't draw women back
Women do.

44 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Fixey: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
JovialJune:
Look at this Op, you brought your youtube link for us to watch just to add to your pocket, used an enticing topic that can tigger emotional reactions, biasness, gender insults, and so on, are you okay?

So because few notable women and others missed it in their advices, means women generally is not to be listened to for advice? Who should we then take advice from? Men? Air? Animals? Who says or authorised a gender as not fit to advice anyone or their fellows? You? Or those who will gloat/already gloating on your topic/thread? Who authorised a paricular gender/species fit to advice? You? Is anyone/human perfect? Are there not wrong/right advices that comes from both genders?

I do not understand the need for some people to paint the female gender bad, in the world of old and now, 99% of men who are world leaders, have/are destroying the world as it is right now, case in point the senile being in this country, silently destroying what is left of naija, but no, y'all have to concern yourselves of anything women, men that have been giving advices from the time of old when we were not allowed to voice out, we have seen the outcome in the society, family, and kids, look how nice and glorious naija is o.....nonsense.

All of you will as usual, vent, then log out and face your daily lives, las las.

Fake people everywhere. Saboteur

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by tobechi74: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
Women are emotional
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by TheVictim01(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
Heartless ain't the right word, but the need to always be right to avoid getting blamed. Be it they're responsible, especially, or not.
Pochettino:
We women are heartless

1 Like

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by mutter(f): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Sorry to disappoint you... I don't make any money from my videos and that's not my intention.
On the contrary I even over the years have parted with money on this group helping other Nairalanders that needed help.
So I am not "running here" to make money.
So right now you are the one painting female genders black.
I suggest you remove the log in your own eye first.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by mutter(f): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Mindlog:
Then who should be turned to for advice that enables healthy marriages and less dysfunctional families?

I understand but realise I wasn't referring to all women, but just sending out a caution.
Because many women break their homes based on bad advise.
That's why the message is to be cautious.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Mindlog: 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
mutter:

I understand but realise I wasn't referring to all women, but just sending out a caution.
Because many women break their homes based on bad advise.
That's why the message is to be cautious.

Since you weren't referring to all women, then it means that the thread title is misleading as it conveys all not some.

In as much as you intend drawing traffic to the Youtube link, note that giving advice that does not nurture healthy relationships in marriages is not gender specific but the personality of the giver of the advice.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by mutter(f): 6:38am On Mar 03, 2021
Mindlog:

Since you weren't referring to all women, then it means that the thread title is misleading as it conveys all not some.

In as much as you intend drawing traffic to the Youtube link, note that giving advice that does not nurture healthy relationships in marriages is not gender specific but the personality of the giver of the advice.

I don't think it's misleading.. It's a general comment and to every generalization there are exceptions.
Besides is it not usual that headlines are meant to draw attention. Is that not a core rule of marketing?
I don't think the reasons I gave in any way bring women down but simply explain how experiences one make and how other factors can influence one's opinion.
For instance if you are to be arrayed in a court for drunken driving and the Judge lost their spouse too an accident with a drunk driver it would have an impact on how she views such a case?
I have seen some comments on the title but it would be interesting to see the comments on the points I made to come to that conclusion.

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by mutter(f): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2021
Mindlog:

I don't think it's misleading.. It's a general comment and to every generalization there are exceptions.
Besides is it not usual that headlines are meant to draw attention. Is that not a core rule of marketing?
I don't think the reasons I gave in any way bring women down but simply explain how experiences one make and how other factors can influence one's opinion.
For instance if you are to be arrayed in a court for drunken driving and the Judge lost their spouse too an accident with a drunk driver it would have an impact on how she views such a case?
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by cococandy(f): 7:23am On Mar 03, 2021
Yet when men give marriage advice to other men, they never preach the kumbaya you expect women to preach.

Their one stop sentence is to “send her back to father’s house”. Almost without fail, they never advice other men to stan bull shyt. That’s not breaking the home?

Very very funny

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by saphiere(f): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
[s]
mutter:
One of the major marriage destroyers is women who give bad advise.
Many homes have been broken by bad advise.
Sadly as a woman I have to admit that women are often home breakers.
I know this video might get me a shit storm from some acclaimed feminists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtNDX8DKqlw
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Seniorwriter(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Future Is Female
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by jaxxy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
Any immature or inexperienced person can give bad advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
shocked

Not only on marriage issues... Infact,any man who takes advice from another woman apart from his mother,and wife,that is if the wife is sensible at all,that man is prone to doom...

No woman,no cry..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by GreenWire(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
that's if you have a bad friend.. not all women are bad marriage adviser. stop generalising the gender as the architect of marriage destruction abeg

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
I think the right word should be Some Women.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants / Marrying A Feminist / Many Nigerian Marriages Have Ended Long Ago – Pastor Kinsgley Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.