Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) (36981 Views)

Mr Jollof Buys New Range Rover (Photos, Video) / Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) / Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04am On Jan 10, 2018
Congrats bangalee
Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2018
Abeg which kind range be this one again. Koko master can't go for such, I guess it's just a pose. Maybe he's about to show us his latest range in couple of days to come

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2018
This one dey pose with Range,while Davido jst brought Bentley 2018 I suppose
Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by dammiecool(m): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Who planned to run him down? Why are you people like this sef?
I cant believe u just said that, they ve bin trying to run dis guy down since d split of mohit I can tell u say na God and hard work sustained him, a lot of peeps out there wish him a blackface condition grin cool

1 Like

Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by dont8(m): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2018
DAntivirus:
oshi...

Old man still dressing like a small boy and this happens to be the Nigerian youth's role model. #Pity
Now in your warped reasoning, Dbanj is an old man, continue with that virus in your brain.

First time I'm seeing a positive review of almost everyone on Dbanj, nice one.
Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2018
yeyerolling:
Any proof na him own

No mind them.

Anytime someone takes a picture in front of a car, na their own.

So also when a yeyebrity posts some random picture of a car, like say a Bentayga.
Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2018
Davido shows off his 2018 Bentley Bentayga after confirming he made half a billion... at his 30 Billion Concert. Well, he didn't say if it was Naira or Dollars. An average Bentayga will have a starting price of N130m in Nigeria.

Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by Ejanla07: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Eja nla
na wetin. why u call me
Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2018
Florblu:

This is Dbanj and not Faze.

And don't even tell me it's typo

Lol... u get bad mouth grin
Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2018
Is not a lie!
Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2018
Lol blogger sha... anything to make traffic. I don't think this is dbanjs new range cos dats an older model range vogue probably 2011/12 bt a solid machine nevertheless. I think hes bigger that bt who knows sm guys like to keep it simple!
Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by able20(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2018
pzphoto:
New Year new things.

Popular musician Dbanj popularly known as Koko master show off his new Range in this adorable photo….

Congrat to him.

Gist from Praizeupdates

Source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/dbanj-show-off-his-new-range-rover-in-this-adorable-photo/

Carry go koko Boss, nice Range. unlike one Mr. Harrison that bought used ex- taxi Benz from Germany for 95 million naira, all lies.
Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by princejenks(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2018
should have passed this show off phase by now
Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by Crossguy: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2018
elgramz:
IT'S TYPO!!!!!
But you were warn before this comment

1 Like

Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2018
congrats dbanj
Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by 2shure: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2018
this is a 2005 06 model upgraded with bumper and sidesteps and co

check out the headlights
new range are compact in size now
abegi
old glory
Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by BoiCute(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2018
TechGod:
Yes oo, who God don bless no man can curse , more money to your bank account bro
More money to yours and mine too.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2018
chinawapz:
Hmmm...and someone is out there having nothing to eat. So these so called celeb no fit help those that are in need?
No go work, you hear? Sit down, fold your arms and keep looking for who to leech on.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by DSoj(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2018
Madness in this Nairaland.
Una go call davido legend come call Dbanj popular musician

Kolo dey worry una.

Small pikins
Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by Uyeye(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2018
The good thing that keeps reverberating in my head about Don Jazzy and his story was that they couldn't make it in the UK, return home and they became a success......one of the reason i will like to leave 9ja to see what is on the other side even if i have to return if i couldn't cut it .....but to live and die in Nigeria.....'is a crime o o'......the earth is the Lord's and its fullness thereof grin grin shocked kiss

1 Like

Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by chinawapz(m): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2018
ObaKlaz:
No go work, you hear? Sit down, fold your arms and keep looking for who to leech on.
See you hypocrite! You will be among those criticizing Pastors
Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
chinawapz:

See you hypocrite! You will be among those criticizing Pastors
What is he even saying ?!
Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by tayour02(m): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nice one gringrin
Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by classicalhenry(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
How you take know say na him get am
Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by Truflexunits(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Eja nla, the african biggest fish.
Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
2shure:

check out the headlights
abegi
old glory

2shure:

check out the headlights
abegi
old glory

OboOlora:
Op, did he write anywhere that the car is his? This is a 2006 RR pimped by changing the fog lamps, grill etc. I doubt if DBanj will stoop so low to do this, not after driving a 2015 Prado and a 2015 Porsche!

What kind of mentality is this? After all these things are just man made, yes man made consumer products that will depreciate and perish within a few years. Politicians steal all our wealth to buy this foolish things. We are stupid and not intelligent in this part of the world. Reason we are so poor and have turned our lives to living hell. Shame on these dumb guys above.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) by wane01(m): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
OboOlora:
Op, did he write anywhere that the car is his? This is a 2006 RR pimped by changing the fog lamps, grill etc. I doubt if DBanj will stoop so low to do this, not after driving a 2015 Prado and a 2015 Porsche!
i couldnt help thinking in the same direction

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Celebrities And Funny Endorsements They should Get .. / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In A Lovely Gown / Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.