Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) (52025 Views)

Timaya Buys Ferrari 458 Iconic (Photos) / Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Timaya got his 2nd baby mama, Tama a Ranger Rover as 2018 Christmas gift.

Announcing the gift, Timaya wrote:

"Everything good deserve to be BEAUTIFUL. Lil Christmas gift for my LADY @tamadecor CHULO way.❤ STOOPID"

Now see how Timaya's baby mama, Tama has reactrd to the car gift.

"@timayatimaya my sugar sugar, my sweet boy, my black Prince (in that voice you know) the only man with my mumu remote, MY ONE AND ONLY! Thank you baby for this Xmas gift!"

See more photos of Timaya's beautiful baby mama and their son...

SOURCE

I wonder if the 1st baby mama won't feel jealous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
Timaya was hiding his 2nd baby mama's face. She later unveiled her face and she's very beautiful and also curvy. Timaya likes them massively curvy.

When she unveiled her face, blogger Stella Dimorko reacted.

See more photos of Timaya's beautiful 2nd baby mama, her cute son and watch her video with Timaya..
HERE

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Kenzico(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
"@timayatimaya my sugar sugar, my sweet boy, my black Prince (in that voice you know) the only man with my mumu remote, MY ONE AND ONLY! Thank you baby for this Xmas gift!"

Lol, just because he gets you a Range Rover, he got your admiration, mumu button and your pussy, but your dignity as a lady have been trampled upon. You're officially a
"fairly used" product. Baby mama is not a good way to address a lady. Ask Linda. wink

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
Wizkid Is far richer and more successful than all the others.

What will it take him to do the needful for these ladies he willfully impregnated and they had his baby after 9 months of their suffering, sweat and blood.

8 Likes

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by GuyWise101(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
I will soon get my own baby mama, no time to spend plenty money and marry a hoe that will be disrespecting and fucking other dicks around the neighborhood...

Team baby mama.

12 Likes

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by IamD18: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
GraGra247:

What will it take him to do the needful for these ladies he willfully impregnated and they had his baby after 9 months of their suffering, sweat and blood.

The only connection between a man and his baby mama is the child. And that, is the only, person, that should be, taken, care of.

Wizkid is in no way obligated to take care or buy gifts for any babymama, it's something that should be done out of his choice just like TIMAYA did, not a MUST.

You owe your wife that, not babymamas.

As a woman. If you must have a baby without a husband, be financially prepared to take care of yourself. Period!!!!

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Oshe baddest
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by oluwatosink: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
My black prince.. lmao. Ladies.
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by frbona: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Lol, just because he gets you a Range Rover, he got your admiration, mumu button and your pussy, but your dignity as a lady have been trampled upon. You're officially a
"fairly used" product. Baby mama is not a good way to address a lady. Ask Linda. wink
would you talk like this to your momma
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:

The only connection between a man and his baby mama is the child. And that, is the only, person, that should be, taken, care of.

Wizkid is in no way obligated to take care or buy gifts for any babymama, it's something that should be done out of his choice just like TIMAYA did, not a MUST.

You owe your wife that, not babymamas.

As a woman. If you must have a baby without a husband, be financially prepared to take care of yourself. Period!!!!

Your view!!
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
frbona:
would you talk like this to your momma
My mom is not like yours.

Accept my sympathy.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Kenekingisback: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nice
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Don't know why i hate that term 'babymama'
Congrats to her
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
When you have money, all the girls you think are out of your league will scamper at your feet..
Poverty is a bastard

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ah blem blem. Ijaw man
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
Let's hope he does not take this vehicle back....... Empress oversabi hin way......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
Guys just throwing money around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
They will always love you when you have money which is their "mumu button"

5 Likes

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Larryallovernig: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by speedyconnect3: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
GraGra247:

Wizkid richer than timaya?

I laugh.

Timaya is richer than most of these guys.

Dude got into real estate and other contracts.

10 Likes

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
JasonScoolari:

U call Range Rover just lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by kaen1317: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Car that he will collect after they quarrel

3 Likes

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
kaen1317:
Car that he will collect after they quarrel
Lol..
Nigerians no dey forget grin

4 Likes

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Sharrap you poverty stricken hater, poor people be saying the most. Buy okada for your mother first before you run your stinky mouth grin grin
JasonScoolari:

1 Like

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Slynation(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hmmmm......!! Anyways wetin concern me
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Cumtroller: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Some useless whores are fervently praying to be the third baby mama.

2 Likes

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by CityBlogger: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hmm seriously. Good one. All for love?
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Allylic(f): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bottom business..

1 Like

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by SmartMugu: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
GraGra247:

This guy again. You're here mentioning Wizkid and his baby mamas, have you bought that your local baby mama the bottle of groundnut she asked for as her Christmas present yet?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her / Faze, 2face, Annie, Blackface & Akon (Throwback Photos) / TRENDUPP AFRICA: Ikorodu Bois Win Their First Award For Their Ingenuity (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.