Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) (33887 Views)

Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) / Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo / DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by wizod(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Threebear:
I hope she's learned her lessons .
I lost every shred of respect I had for her when she bullied a 2 year old girl, calling her obese and making some abhorrent and deleterious statements, in any other civilised society, that could have been the reason she would be thrown into prison.
Well, everyone deserves a second chance, here is hoping she's learned.
what then do u expect from a mentally derailed woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Keneeby(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Daddy freez is next
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by busjeep: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
This woman no dey shame at all!!!
You re released for the third time and you are happy about it....free the sheeple

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by pcicero(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
See people taking sides because Ibiyemioe or whatever his name is their pastor/kinsman or beloved MOG.

They do not even bother to look at the facts.

Nigeria, I hail you ooo

Small time now, they will open their buccal cavities to accuse others of being tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Patient's Name : Kemi O

Dosage :Twice daily before blogging

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Kobicove(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
I hope her brain has finally gone back to factory setting undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Mememan: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Threebear:

First off, your mental capacity is abnormally low.
You have nothing inside your medulla, and your cavity is most likely stuffed with tissue.
No 1 ....the girl is not obese she has very fat cheeks, but her body is far from obese.
N0 2 .....seventy percent of children lose baby fat before they reach the ages of 10 to 12.
3 ....she pointed it out initially, which was good but the fact she kept hammering on it, kept reposting the little girl's pictures with all manners of rude comments, washing every good intention she supposedly had ashore .
And 4th you can't delete my comment, because you're an irrelevant nairalander ,who is trying desperately to use me to get a little shine .
Now disappear into the puff of smoke you came from.
Lol!
See this jobless frustrated morôn
I'll delete this comment as well. tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by gidjah(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
I don't know what to call you sef, may be a..... who is d devil here if not you who speaks with total disregard for else's old enough to be your grand parents, I actually doubt if you still have living parents.. I really do. if the man of god were to be found guilty, people like you would b d first to shout crucify him!. you just can't stay behind Chinese internet enabled device and type rubbish with utmost dis respect simply because you seem anonymous. if any of your parents go into blogging tomorrow and do just what that old haggard demon did, they will also go and die in jail young lady/boy.when that demon called keno publicly ridiculed our dear father in the lord pastor Adeboye where were little arrogant ants like you, we're you able to write to her to caution her self? I doubt if you have parents young child, we do not allow any one insult and bring to total disrepute..our fathers or mothers in the lord even if they are guilty. I am also sure you won't like some non entity to bring low your parents if they were to be alive ,or would you ?
ibkgab001:
Not a fan of Kemi but this Devil called Ibiyeomie is a shame to Christian world in general Oloriburuku pastor ... and yiu called your self Jesus like .. how I wish Thunder from heaven fire yiu and your blockos

Bible says you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free

You know the truth but you wanted to flex muscle that you have money and power and jail a woman for almost 6 moths based of freedom of speech I pray you too will go to that prison soon .. watch your back you will be set up before the year runs out oloriburuku Woli Eke(false prophet)

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by GoldNiagara(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Firefire:
Elewon pelebe!

Next time guide your mouth and fingers against posting rubbish.

Other useless bloggers turn loading...

Nigerians you guys are hopelessly stupid, a woman is being hounded by a so called man of God and all you have to say is she should keep quiet.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Firefire(m): 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
GoldNiagara:

Nigerians you guys are hopelessly stupid, a woman is being hounded by a so called man of God and all you have to say is she should keep quiet.

See this yeye fowl. Make your comment and move on, instead of raising abuse.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by SLOVFO(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
ebujany:

From God or from God of man?

What happened to forgive us thus day as we FORGIVE those who trespass against us?

Did she ever ask for forgiveness?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by MizFrances(f): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
Why can't you respect yourself? You just come online and type what you like; why not go and tell her personally? Sheep!
SIMPLYkush:
despite her old face, i would love to Bleep her hairy pussy.... i don't care how old she is
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by ibkgab001: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
gidjah:
I don't know what to call you sef, may be a..... who is d devil here if not you who speaks with total disregard for else's old enough to be your grand parents, I actually doubt if you still have living parents.. I really do. if the man of god were to be found guilty, people like you would b d first to shout crucify him!. you just can't stay behind Chinese internet enabled device and type rubbish with utmost dis respect simply because you seem anonymous. if any of your parents go into blogging tomorrow and do just what that old haggard demon did, they will also go and die in jail young lady/boy.when that demon called keno publicly ridiculed our dear father in the lord pastor Adeboye where were little arrogant ants like you, we're you able to write to her to caution her self? I doubt if you have parents young child, we do not allow any one insult and bring to total disrepute..our fathers or mothers in the lord even if they are guilty. I am also sure you won't like some non entity to bring low your parents if they were to be alive ,or would you ?

Firstly let me reply you unfortunate misfortune
Rabies infect son of Lucifa.. none of your family can afford my gadget not to talk of you ... your 16 generations will be contributin money to buy 1 apple phone nii talkless of having 4..5..6 apple air 2 Oloriburuku like you make other religion believer look down on we Christians

Have you forgotten what people like you did to Jesus on the cross and when he was alive ... still he said to the father in heaven should forgive them for they do not know what they are doing

Even the Lord's Prayer said it all forgive us our sins as we forgive those who TRESPASS against us agreed Kemi TRESSPASSED TO ibiyiomie " why does he find it difficult to withdraw the case and ignore kemi? "

If you ever quote me again yiu will die before you glory and will miss the kingdom of God eternally

And never ever in your life quote any of my mention oloriburuku .. you will go to that prison before this year runs out and will be shouting where is freedom of speech

People like you should be jailed for life and even be killed so that we can have a safer world

Check which phone screen have that network logo and battery percent oloriburuku somebody

And when next you drag parents to issue like this you will find your self to be blamed for the rest of your life .. I would have said same thing to your father but wouldn't had more problem to his problem " omo osan tinko. Ponpo ba iya re"

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by ibkgab001: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=cescky post=64061827]

See this frustrated goat

You haven't eaten you want to beat some one

Your actually a mad person I see

That gutter of a hole your mother used to incubate you is what I blame

You are living dead right now ... you won't find if funny when I track you down and I will teach you a lesson your fore fathers never taught your father to teach you before they all very to hell in angry and I can see you will join them there soonest when I catch you ... you always find it good to say rubbish online and in real life you won't alter a word even amoung your peers Oloriburukulike you will be made a scape goat soonest

Don't push me to show you who iam[/quote]

If you no show yourself today you will never sleep again till you pai
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by ibkgab001: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
kimbraa:
Hahaha. grin I laugh when I read comments from your likes. So you applaud Kemi for slandering Ibieyeomie's name which I'm sure would've made social media judges like you call him worse names as you're doing now if he had chose to ignore her allegations but you're against him arresting her for slander?. It's actually you thunder will fire!.

No wonder you attend different churches so as to find someone that will marry you not knowing that you have been cursed from your family... from school .... from community .... from instagram and finally now nairaland I won't say a word to you but your comment will judge you today and for ever more ... call me when you find no peace in your life again so I can refer you to your statement how thunder will fire you til eternal
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by ezelous: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
despite her old face, i would love to Bleep her hairy pussy.... i don't care how old she is
Meen, you are damn resolved to tear her apart!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Sarang(f): 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
Does she love prison? grin

I don't really understand her

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
ibkgab001:

No wonder you attend different churches so as to find someone that will marry you not knowing that you have been cursed from your family... from school .... from community .... from instagram and finally now nairaland I won't say a word to you but your comment will judge you today and for ever more ... call me when you find no peace in your life again so I can refer you to your statement how thunder will fire you til eternal
You're cursed already so there's no point in trading words with you. You need divine help from above.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by limamintruth: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

And please, endeavor to read the link you provided because it is obvious that you didn't read it.

I will post an excerpt from the article in the link. Here is the excerpt in bold:

Also, while libel and slander are civil offences in Nigeria, defamation and false publishing are crimes under the
Criminal Code Act

That is how confused your law is.

What is libel, what is defamation? If the police were honest, why charge her with a bogus Cybercrime charge? Ibiyeomi should be suing Kemi for libel and not the police charging her with a laughable Cybercrime charge.

Moreso, who established it as a fact that Kemi's publication was false and when? Was it after the illegal arrest or during the illegal detention even after the perfection of her bail conditions?

Why are you still confusing yourself mister? Kemi is neither being sued for libel/slander or any civil offence as you initially postulated in your earlier posts.
Rather, she was charged for committing criminal offences as can be seen in the charge sheet attached below. Hence it is a criminal case and that is why she has been in & out of detention.

Please kindly carefully read the charge sheet for proper understanding that it is not a civil libel or slander suit, OK

When it comes to the offence of defamation, an aggrieved person has the option to either institute criminal complaint against the accused or a civil suit of libel/slander in Court.

However, the said Pastor chose to institute a criminal action against her, hence, hers is a criminal case.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
limamintruth:

Why are you still confusing yourself mister? Kemi is neither being sued for libel/slander or any civil offence as you initially postulated in your earlier posts.
Rather, she was charged for committing criminal offences as can be seen in the charge sheet attached below. Hence it is a criminal case and that is why she has been in & out of detention.

Please kindly carefully read the charge sheet for proper understanding that it is not a civil libel or slander suit, OK

When it comes to the offence of defamation, an aggrieved person has the option to either institute criminal complaint against the accused or a civil suit of libel/slander in Court.

However, the said Pastor chose to institute a criminal action against her, hence, hers is a criminal case.

You and that thieving pastor and the lawless police are the ones confused.

First, her arrest was like a kidnap (something the worthless and illiterate police have not denied). That in itself is a crime for which Kemi must get justice.

Two, what is she being charged with? Cyber bullying. When did cyber bullying without physical abuse become a criminal charge? What is the difference between libel and what the useless police have on the charge sheet?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by limamintruth: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Vacora:

Cyber crime? What a misnomer grin The case relates to alleged ‘Defamation’ which remains a civil matter. Just because there is a law does not mean it is criminal per se to fall foul of it? If it is a criminal matter in Nigeria where anything goes then we are on slippery grounds. The onus is on the victim to take the writer of the alleged article to court and sue for damages. Pastor ‘cry baby’ went whinging to the authorities and then she was unlawfully arrested. She has now been incarcerated and refused bail even though we all know she will attend court. The irksome issue with the whole debacle is that it simply means anyone in Nigeria can be arrested on a frivolous allegation of publishing or writing something untrue. As much as I do not like Kemi in this matter I have to stand with her against injustice or abuse of authority all orchestrated by a so called man of God. She has been punished enough.

You guys are getting several issues wrong out of ignorance of our Nigerian laws. You are free as air to criticize these laws because they ain't perfect, but I want you to know that in as much as they are still in force, the Courts MUST apply them. Stop being sentimental about it or better still, persuade your Reps at the National Assembly to amend the laws.

Secondly, I know that our Judicial system isn't as good as it should be. And several voices have canvassed for better reforms, but only God knows what the Govt is doing about the problem.

Thirdly, atimes it's not always the fault of the Laws or the Courts, but also the fault of the Litigants/Parties & the Counsels representing them. They sometimes don't take their cases serious or even fail to meet up with Court Orders. In all, it's best to stay out of trouble if one knows he/she cannot cope with the stress of litigation because the reality is, it involves tedious procedure (when one isn't used to the trial system).
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by ibkgab001: 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
kimbraa:
You're cursed already so there's no point in trading words with you. You need divine help from above.

You better run to your pastor for help or visit synagogue ...in sure your marine husband will beat you till morning for exchanging words with king .. because there is a penalty waiting for him tonight ... you are in trouble with me today .. when you sleep tonight you shall see me in your dream and I will do many things to you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by limamintruth: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

You and that thieving pastor and the lawless police are the ones confused.

First, her arrest was like a kidnap (something the worthless and illiterate police have not denied). That in itself is a crime for which Kemi must get justice.

Two, what is she being charged with? Cyber bullying. When did cyber bullying without physical abuse become a criminal charge? What is the difference between libel and what the useless police have on the charge sheet?

Now this is getting really funny grin
As the Kemi's sweetheart that you are, why don't you get your ass off & go challenge the Court that has been keeping her behind bars if you really do care? tongue

You will just sit in the comfort of your dirty room & start spewing trash on what you know nothing of.
All these your baby trantrums won't help her case, so better do the needful!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by limamintruth: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=ibkgab001 post=64064982]

Firstly let me reply you unfortunate misfortune
Rabies infect son of Lucifa.. none of your family can afford my gadget not to talk of you ... your 16 generations will be contributin money to buy 1 apple phone nii talkless of having 4..5..6 apple air 2 Oloriburuku like you make other religion believer look down on we Christians

Have you forgotten what people like you did to Jesus on the cross and when he was alive ... still he said to the father in heaven should forgive them for they do not know what they are doing

Even the Lord's Prayer said it all forgive us our sins as we forgive those who TRESPASS against us agreed Kemi TRESSPASSED TO ibiyiomie " why does he find it difficult to withdraw the case and ignore kemi? "

If you ever quote me again yiu will die before you glory and will miss the kingdom of God eternally

And never ever in your life quote any of my mention oloriburuku .. you will go to that prison before this year runs out and will be shouting where is freedom of speech

People like you should be jailed for life and even be killed so that we can have a safer world

Check which phone screen have that network logo and battery percent oloriburuku somebody

And when next you drag parents to issue like this you will find your self to be blamed for the rest of your life .. I would have said same thing to your father but wouldn't had more problem to his problem " omo osan tinko. Ponpo ba iya re"[

How can you claim to be a Christian and still be this uncouth & I'll mannered? The Holy Bible in Proverbs 15:28 states that "The heart of the righteous weighs its answers, but the mouth of the wicked gushes evil."

Christian my foot! Stop decieving yourself because you are far from being a Christian.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
limamintruth:

If anyone is confused, it is you, the thieving pastor and the worthless police.

If Libel is a civil offense, why is defamation a criminal offence? I will like you to tell me the difference between libel and defamation.

And for your information, Kemi is being held because of a suspicious Bench Warrant for her. That is enough proof that we indeed have the most worthless police in the world. And that many of you even support this blatant misuse of power is evidence that only God can redeem this country.

And ironically, it is people like who would vehemently join the Scrap SARS campaign on the day your rights are trampled upon even in a court of law.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
limamintruth:

Now this is getting really funny grin
As the Kemi's sweetheart that you are, why don't you get your ass off & go challenge the Court that has been keeping her behind bars if you really do care? tongue

You will just sit in the comfort of your dirty room & start spewing trash on what you know nothing of.
All these your baby trantrums won't help her case, so better do the needful!

This was supposed to be a civil conversation, but if you want it dirty, well, you can be my guest. cheesy

However, let me make you understand something since it obviously went over your thick skull.

We don't have a law in this country. You hypocrite. I have read posts where you called Buhari a dullard. One would expect that you should have gone to face Buhari and ask him to pack out of Aso Rock, being the superman that you are. You see why you are a hypocrite?

And if not that you are excruciatingly stupid, you should know that it is almost impossible to counter a corrupt judiciary, which is the very essense why we are drawing attention to Kemi's plight. It is the same reason why people cannot face the lawless SARS but stay behind their computers to lend a voice to the struggle. It is the very reason why every sane society encourages public opinion.

Like I wrote earlier, this was supposed to be a civil conversation, but since you decided to fight dirty, well, I am all yours for the night cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by limamintruth: 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

If anyone is confused, it is you, the thieving pastor and the worthless police.

If Libel is a civil offense, why is defamation a criminal offence? I will like you to tell me the difference between libel and defamation.

And for your information, Kemi is being held because of a suspicious Bench Warrant for her. That is enough proof that we indeed have the most worthless police in the world. And that many of you even support this blatant misuse of power is evidence that only God can redeem this country.

And ironically, it is people like who would vehemently join the Scrap SARS campaign on the day your rights are trampled upon even in a court of law.

In as much as I didn't make these laws, there is no clear cut difference between the two offences except that the propounders of these laws deemed it fit to provide aggrieved persons with two different alternatives in seeking legal relief for the offence of defamation; considering the gravity of the offence.

Just because you don't regard your reputation as something worth protecting does not means others should do same. A good name is generally seen as worth more than gold in every Society. Like one of the best quotes in William Shakespeare's 'Othello' states thus:
"Good name in man & woman, dear my lord, is the immediate jewel of their souls;
who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing: It was mine, it's now his & has been slave to thousands.
But he that steals from me my good name robs me of that, which tho not enriches him, makes me poor indeed"

The same you will not hesitate to come online and accuse the Govt of being lawless, yet you still complain when they apply the laws strictly.

Kemi jumped bail, that was why a bench warrant was issued against her (which is the standard procedure). And at the time, she accepted it was the undoing of her lawyer who failed to inform her properly about the proceedings in due time. So how's that the fault of the Court or the Pastor

Please when you don't know something, just politely ask and you shall be enlightened. No one is witch hunting Kemi. The Court won't change it's procedure because of her. The same way she feels it's her right to tarnish someone's reputation online is the same way the Pastor also has the right to sue anyone who has offended him either civilly or via criminal action. It's now left for her to put up a strong defence at the trial, after which the Magistrate shall give its judgement.

So far, Kemi has not even accused the Court of doing anything wrong. So why are you wailing more than the bereaved?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
limamintruth:

In as much as I didn't make these laws, there is no clear cut difference between the two offences except that the propounders of these laws deemed it fit to provide aggrieved persons with two different alternatives in seeking legal relief for the offence of defamation; considering the gravity of the offence.

Just because you don't regard your reputation as something worth protecting does not means others should do same. A good name is generally seen as worth more than gold in every Society. Like one of the best quotes in William Shakespeare's 'Othello' states thus:
"Good name in man & woman, dear my lord, is the immediate jewel of their souls;
who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing: It was mine, it's now his & has been slave to thousands.
But he that steals from me my good name robs me of that, which tho not enriches him, makes me poor indeed"

The same you will not hesitate to come online and accuse the Govt of being lawless, yet you still complain when they apply the laws strictly.

Kemi jumped bail, that was why a bench warrant was issued against her (which is the standard procedure). And at the time, she accepted it was the undoing of her lawyer who failed to inform her properly about the proceedings in due time. So how's that the fault of the Court or the Pastor

Please when you don't know something, just politely ask and you shall be enlightened. No one is witch hunting Kemi. The Court won't change it's procedure because of her. The same way she feels it's her right to tarnish someone's reputation online is the same way the Pastor also has the right to sue anyone who has offended him either civilly or via criminal action. It's now left for her to put up a strong defence at the trial, after which the Magistrate shall give its judgement.

So far, Kemi has not even accused the Court of doing anything wrong. So why are you wailing more than the bereaved?

Stop displaying such staggering level of crass ignorance.

A Bench Warrant can be recalled on the mere strength of a worthy excuse. Kemi said she had to take care of her health and it was the lawyer who failed to inform the court.

Please, answer my simple question: why is libel less of a crime than defamation?

To establish libel, it must have been published. That is clearly what should be brought against Kemi.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by limamintruth: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

This was supposed to be a civil conversation, but if you want it dirty, well, you can be my guest. cheesy

However, let me make you understand something since it obviously went over your thick skull.

We don't have a law in this country. You hypocrite. I have read posts where you called Buhari a dullard. One would expect that you should have gone to face Buhari and ask him to pack out of Aso Rock, being the superman that you are. You see why you are a hypocrite?

And if not that you are excruciatingly stupid, you should know that it is almost impossible to counter a corrupt judiciary, which is the very essense why we are drawing attention to Kemi's plight. It is the same reason why people cannot face the lawless SARS but stay behind their computers to lend a voice to the struggle. It is the very reason why every sane society encourages public opinion.

Like I wrote earlier, this was supposed to be a civil conversation, but since you decided to fight dirty, well, I am all yours for the night cheesy

Kindly face the SARS on behalf of your fellow countrymen O ye Master Braveheart! grin

With your supposed bluntness, you are really wasting away here on nairaland where the Country's important Polithiefcians never visit; rather than taking the message straight to them in Abuja, since by your analysis, you seem to be the only courageous & upright Nigerian at present. tongue

First you wrongly asserted (with utmost confidence) that the case of defamation against Kemi was civil; hence she is being unjustifiably held behind bars.
And I showed to you (with a link & a copy of the charge sheet) that the case against her again. civil, but criminal.

Then, you chose to shift the goal post instead of humbly admitting to your mistake, by wrongly asserting again that the Police kidnapped her, suspicious bench warrant was issued against her & the Pastor is behind her re-arrest.
I believe Kemi is more learned than you, hence, if she had thought any of your baseless assumptions above was the case, she would have done the needful; by counter suing the Police for infringing on her fundamental rights (which is
a Court remedy that is always being sought by mostly defendants in the High Courts & is made available to them). She can also petition against the Presiding Magistrate that the case be transferred to another Court as she strongly believes she will not get justice there (i.e if she feels the magistrate is doing the bidding of the Pastor).

That is why I'll keep saying that she is the root cause of her problems, because she knows what to do but refuses to do the right thing just to garner the sympathy of ignorant folks around.
Let her get a good lawyer as well as ensure she never misses her Court proceedings (without the authority of the Court), and she won't have to worry about being detained again.

Trust me, the Nigerian might not be perfect, but it's still better than taking laws into one's own hands. Imagine how terrible the Society will be without the Courts.

I hope I've touched on all the issues you raised tho? undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
limamintruth:

Kindly face the SARS on behalf of your fellow countrymen O ye Master Braveheart! grin

With your supposed bluntness, you are really wasting away here on nairaland where the Country's important Polithiefcians never visit; rather than taking the message straight to them in Abuja, since by your analysis, you seem to be the only courageous & upright Nigerian at present. tongue

First you wrongly asserted (with utmost confidence) that the case of defamation against Kemi was civil; hence she is being unjustifiably held behind bars.
And I showed to you (with a link & a copy of the charge sheet) that the case against her again. civil, but criminal.

Then, you chose to shift the goal post instead of humbly admitting to your mistake, by wrongly asserting again that the Police kidnapped her, suspicious bench warrant was issued against her & the Pastor is behind her re-arrest.
I believe Kemi is more learned than you, hence, if she had thought any of your baseless assumptions above was the case, she would have done the needful; by counter suing the Police for infringing on her fundamental rights (which is
a Court remedy that is always being sought by mostly defendants in the High Courts & is made available to them). She can also petition against the Presiding Magistrate that the case be transferred to another Court as she strongly believes she will not get justice there (i.e if she feels the magistrate is doing the bidding of the Pastor).

That is why I'll keep saying that she is the root cause of her problems, because she knows what to do but refuses to do the right thing just to garner the sympathy of ignorant folks around.
Let her get a good lawyer as well as ensure she never misses her Court proceedings (without the authority of the Court), and she won't have to worry about being detained again.

Trust me, the Nigerian might not be perfect, but it's still better than taking laws into one's own hands. Imagine how terrible the Society will be without the Courts.

I hope I've touched on all the issues you raised tho? undecided

You touched nothing, you ignorant mofo cheesy

What is the difference between libel and defamation? If you can't give a straightforward answer, you might as well shut the fvck up and go to bed.

If you are going to mention this post, do well to explain the bone of contention, not this garbage you put up.

Might I remind you that the bone of contention is if defamation is a civil offense. You disagree that it is a civil offense but agree that libel is a civil offense.

Now, make me understand why libel is a civil offense while defamation is a criminal offense.

Remember the golden rule. If you don't know it, just simply don't reply.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by limamintruth: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Stop displaying such staggering level of crass ignorance.

A Bench Warrant can be recalled on the mere strength of a worthy excuse. Kemi said she had to take care of her health and it was the lawyer who failed to inform the court.

Please, answer my simple question: why is libel less of a crime than defamation?

To establish libel, it must have been published. That is clearly what should be brought against Kemi.

You are the one displaying acute ignorance of the Law, not me.
How did you arrive at the conclusion that libel is less of a "crime" than defamation You are really pathetic, for someone who wants us to believe he is a human rights defender, smh.

Always making baseless assertions and still has the guts to call another ignorant, lol grin

And I really wonder who you think you are to decide for someone how he or she should bring his matter to Court.
Listen again dullard, Pst Ibiyeomie has EVERY RIGHT to sue Kemi for whichever offence he chose (whether libel, slander or defamation) so long the said offence is provided for by a law in force and he can prove his case against her.

Whether it seems laughable to you is very irrelevant; because you too are irrelevant to the matter.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by limamintruth: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

You touched nothing, you ignorant mofo cheesy

What is the difference between libel and defamation? If you can't give a straightforward answer, you might as well shut the fvck up and go to bed.

If you are going to mention this post, do well to explain the bone of contention, not this garbage you put up.

Might I remind you that the bone of contention is if defamation is a civil offense. You disagree that it is a civil offense but agree that libel is a civil offense.

Now, make me understand why libel is a civil offense while defamation is a criminal offense.

Remember the golden rule. If you don't know it, just simply don't reply.

Hehehe grin you this nairaland keypad warrior, explaining to you again is as useless as trying to store up water in a basket. So even if I'm going to be paid for that service, I'll pass! tongue

I'm very sure you have never attended any Court proceedings in your entire miserable life, and you are here arguing anyhow. Mumu! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Hosts Pete Edochie At Governors House (pic) / Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture / Weird Rita Dominic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.