Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt (15029 Views)

Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De / CBN To Order Banks To Repay Illegal Charges With Interest / How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by AnodaIT(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Money wey Nigerians don steal finish
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by drips8(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
what of our naija billionaires surely they could have done the same

sha, thank you bill
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by YINKS89(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Dis man is d best I commend his good work..... Bt on a sewious note Na everytime Naija dey owe money Ni? Later we go hre we re owing air money $50million.
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by IdiAmin2(m): 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
so Oyedepo who is worth 150m dollars and has 4 private jets cannot sell 1 or 2 of his jets to support bill gates in clearing the debt.
Daddy 1 billion Naira GO also will not lift 1 finger to help with these kinds of good gesture.

and our yeye politicians and government also, the looted funds found in the ikoyi whistle blower - millions of dollars where is the money? couldn't it be used to clear the polio debt?
meanwhile day GO will still be collecting first fruits, tithes, prophetic seed, etc from the poor and destitute in the name of god and the sheeple will keep paying.

ITS A BIG SHAME. Na oyinbo man deycome help pay your debt

Useless country.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by tosyne2much(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Flets:
[b] Same money looted into private pockets to be paid back by Mr Gates.
[b]

The problem with the black man is lack of love
Abi oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by kevoh(m): 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
Does Bill Gates pay tithes? Just asking...
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by 2shure: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
as we all know
its going to be squandered by the cabals them
apc such a waste
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by BruncleZuma: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
kevoh:
Does Bill Gates pay tithes? Just asking...

He's an atheist and a Catholic
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by AngelicBeing: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
IdiAmin2:
so Oyedepo who is worth 150m dollars and has 4 private jets cannot sell 1 or 2 of his jets to support bill gates in clearing the debt.
Daddy 1 billion Naira GO also will not lift 1 finger to help with these kinds of good gesture.

and our yeye politicians and government also, the looted funds found in the ikoyi whistle blower - millions of dollars where is the money? couldn't it be used to clear the polio debt?
meanwhile day GO will still be collecting first fruits, tithes, prophetic seed, etc from the poor and destitute in the name of god and the sheeple will keep paying.

Useless country.
Nigeria is a useless wicked jungle sad
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Flets:
Same money looted into private pockets to be paid back by Mr Gates.

IF THIS IS TRUE THEN I SAY WITH AUTHORITY THAT BILL GATES IS STARK RAVING FUCKING MADD
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
God bless Bill Gates, not with money because he has lots of it but with Eternal Life (book of life tins) smiley

I'm so proud of him.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by Yem234: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
bumi10:
here goes the man that doesn't pay tithe

sometimes I wonder how pastor Adeboye and Oyedepo will say "if you don't pay tithe you will be poor for life" witha straight face to their congregation knowing fully well that they are lying. You are being blind folded by materialism...

chai
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by drealtruth(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Flets:

100.. I feel you on this... Majority of Black people have HATE in their heart

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by jamace(m): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Flets:

I tell you.
I just can't understand why the black man has become so selfish and greedy
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by RickandMorty: 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Bill Gates isn't a Black. His wife isn't. ..His parents aren't.

Yet he has donated over 37billion $ to Africa.

Yet Pastors would be shouting we should pay tithes. Can you compare that to the impact this man has made ?

Why aren't Pastors this generous? They don't have to donate 76 million...let us even see 750k

Cc; Khia

I see you enjoy taking swipes at white people, but tell me, has any African American donated to Africa like this white man called Bill?
Another question, why aren't there more African American Humanitarians? I'm not saying it's their duty to give, but why are the KKK's giving more humanitarian aide to Africans than people who originally are African Descendants.
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by Reference(m): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Shameful. Just shameful. A father cannot buy drugs for his sick children and goes about calling himself 'a giant'.
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by eTECTIVe(m): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
He's an idiot.. How many other Nigerians are on d Forbes list?? I'm even sure some of our current billionaires got rich from some of such public funds... Shameless country
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by Dollabiz: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Really
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by Jeju: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
76million dollars.... dollars o! Yet volunteers who go from home to home giving d vaccine to children both under d rain nd in d scorching sun is paid N1,500 only for 4 days work... Diarris God!
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by Mememan: 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Flets:

You made small sense but you spoilt it with the colour nonsense. No human is neither black or white. Because of this, I'll delete your post.
# I am African but not black.
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by olatemmie13(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Greed

Flets:

Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by Harrynight(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Shud d money get to nigeria account jus forget it
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Demmzy15:
Mr. Jubril from Sudan should make sure the money is directed immediately to the South East to help cure our blodas and sisters with hairy yam and bow legs in Poto Poto Republic. May shuku okiki Alabama abi na alabiabia bless Mazi Bill Gates Nwosu.

Mr. Jubril till 2034 angry

Rant of a teenager. I bet you that you cant make any meaningful contribution in the midst of adults.
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by Phi001(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
I see some people here are mad. Is it Oyedepo and Adeboye's job to repay Nigeria's debt? Instead of you people to blame government that didn't pay, you've turned it to anti-christian agenda...
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by Mayor101010(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nice one Bill.... Side note : If everyone in the world could just take some weed at the same time, there will be less suicide, depression and problems and everyone will be happy... So Smoke some weed today and share a blunt with your neighbors.
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by tical(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
IdiAmin2:

Useless country.
God bless you for this. To prosperity Pastors. this is what we call impact! Not making noise in suits brainwashing people with words to empty their pocket for Christ sake. learn & make amends.
Gates is the Man after God's heart.
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by tical(m): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Phi001:
I see some people here are mad. Is it Oyedepo and Adeboye's job to repay Nigeria's debt? Instead of you people to blame government that didn't pay, you've turned it to anti-christian agenda...
Stop supporting pastors unnecessarily. Is it Bill Gates job to clear the the debt of Adeboye & Oyedepo country's debt? Oyedepo claim to be soon richer than IMF & World bank lending money to countries. why can't they make such impact in their own small way to humanity?

Note: If any reasonable impactful help was rendered secretly by them. it will never go unpublicized by our media houses.
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by stagger: 12:12am On Jan 11, 2018
bumi10:
here goes the man that doesn't pay tithe

sometimes I wonder how pastor Adeboye and Oyedepo will say "if you don't pay tithe you will be poor for life" witha straight face to their congregation knowing fully well that they are lying.

chai

You have a very dense faculty. Are you Bill Gates banker to know if he pays tithes or not? Typical zombie with no brains! 13 years ago, Bill Gates paid for our antiretroviral drugs when hospitals were issuing out expired stock. Is it Bill Gates or Oyedepo or Adeboye that should be paying for such stuff when the directors of NACA and other agencies are busy looting all donor funds?Your president's son was riding a $157,000 bike when he had his accident. What is his income source to be able to afford such a luxury?

Why did Global Fund stop Nigeria's funding? Was it not because of the monumental fraud discovered in all the healthcare parastatals? What does that have to do with tithes? May God punish all you zombie supporters and your masters in APC.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by stagger: 12:23am On Jan 11, 2018
IdiAmin2:

Useless country.

Is it the job of pastors to pay for polio eradication when your government has received billions of dollars from other donor agencies that they cannot account for to do this? Who has ever given account for all the money collected by Nigeria as foreign aid since 1981?
Re: Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt by Phi001(m): 8:03am On Jan 12, 2018
tical:
Stop supporting pastors unnecessarily. Is it Bill Gates job to clear the the debt of Adeboye & Oyedepo country's debt? Oyedepo claim to be soon richer than IMF & World bank lending money to countries. why can't they make such impact in their own small way to humanity?

Note: If any reasonable impactful help was rendered secretly by them. it will never go unpublicized by our media houses.
This is not a matter of supporting anybody. Did Bill Gates just wake up and decide to offset the debt?

Did anybody ask them and they refused? Bill Gates is helping and that's nice but blame the government for not offsetting the debt.

Besides, why did you people just straight to dragging Oyedepo and Adeboye? What about Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga etc that are billionaires like Gates. Why didn't y'all drag them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online / Candle-making In Nigeria: Pls Guide Me With Ur Ideas / LAWMA Seals Alaba Rago Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.