Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Man Dies As A Result Of SARS Brutality (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies As A Result Of SARS Brutality (Photo) (21670 Views)

Nigerian Teenagers Jailed In The UK As A Result Of Telegram Chat / Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn / Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies As A Result Of SARS Brutality (Photo) by calddon(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Man has led man to his own injury....so sad

1 Like

Re: Man Dies As A Result Of SARS Brutality (Photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
baddosky1:
Nigeria

If you don't die by the bullets of herdsmen, you may die by police brutality, if you escape both, you die by hunger.

Chai Chineke!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Dies As A Result Of SARS Brutality (Photo) by noziz(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Eyaaaaaaaaa somebody's boyfriend. What did he did to them?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked"i don't think he dided anything bad"
Re: Man Dies As A Result Of SARS Brutality (Photo) by Paradigme777: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Y is no one asking wat made Sars to arrest and torture the guy in the first place?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies As A Result Of SARS Brutality (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
noziz:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked"i don't think he dided anything bad"
what is dided? Look at you,simple English you can't spoke mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Man Dies As A Result Of SARS Brutality (Photo) by byemx06(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
nobody even ask watin d guy do, d way we jump into conclusion amaze me oooooo.
RIP bro

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies As A Result Of SARS Brutality (Photo) by davillian(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
It's SARS on the BEAT

1 Like

Re: Man Dies As A Result Of SARS Brutality (Photo) by noziz(m): 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
IYANGBALI:
what is dided? Look at you,simple English you can't spoke mtcheeeeeeeew

shocked shocked shocked shocked"this one u jst spark, is it english?"
Re: Man Dies As A Result Of SARS Brutality (Photo) by musa234(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:
Issay normal thing in naija.

It will get better.
In your dreams!!
Re: Man Dies As A Result Of SARS Brutality (Photo) by ElPhoche(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
The first autopsy i witnessed in medical school was for one young man that died as a result of police brutality
Re: Man Dies As A Result Of SARS Brutality (Photo) by Abhiolar(f): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
gabazin080:
Nigeria is cursed.

we have buhari, we have many politifians we have boko haram we have fulani herdsmen.

which hell is tougher than this ?
We Have IPOD, We have Head Slammers We Have Flatted Headed Criminals We Have Head Skull Minner.
Re: Man Dies As A Result Of SARS Brutality (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
thornapple:
What was his offence?.
You're probably the only one that had the sense to ask this question. Most Nigerians don't think. Our greatest problem is our readiness to adapt to unnecessary suffering. Our leaders sell us out to the world powers for a pittance and we glorify them, because they're flaunting money they screwed us to get. People have a million and one children they can't train, engage in all sorts of rubbish including yahoo, armed robbery/kidnapping etc just so they can build mansions case in point Don Wanney and Evans. Until we stop worshipping money and big men we're just going to keep going round in circles. D'you expect people that have commited crimes to confess willingly? With due regard to the OP's cousin, people do terrible things and lie on there father's grave that they're innocent, so how d'you expect the SARS personnel to get to the truth? They should use jazz abi?
The solution is not to end SARS, the solution is to address what is making so many youths go into crime. Stop hero worshipping big men, insist on knowing the source of their wealth, demand for greater transparency in the award and execution of contracts. Stop trying to solve problems from the stem, go to the root of the issue. Nigeria is just a country full of idiots, I swear
Re: Man Dies As A Result Of SARS Brutality (Photo) by tonyzeal(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
This is my cousin,I was the one who put up this story;the man that handed him over to SARS is our uncle;he was given a Toyota hilander to park at my father's compound;he took the drove the car to warm it after 2 weeks only for the car to be snatched at gun point, he rushed to the police station to make entry only to be detained,so our so called uncle from the same kindered never believed that the car was snatched, so he kept telling him to provide his car,after about 2 weeks in police custody ,we started planning in how to pay for the car and we woke up one morning to find out that our uncle has transferred him to sars; I wa as going to sars every day calling and pleading with him bit he refused,so they kept torturing him,we gave him 3 plots if lands which he took and promised to pay home extra 300k by the ending of the month,he finally gave up the ghost;here is the picture of the sars guy that tortured him

Re: Man Dies As A Result Of SARS Brutality (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
tonyzeal:
This is my cousin,I was the one who put up this story;the man that handed him over to SARS is our uncle;he was given a Toyota hilander to park at my father's compound;he took the drove the car to warm it after 2 weeks only for the car to be snatched at gun point, he rushed to the police station to make entry only to be detained,so our so called uncle from the same kindered never believed that the car was snatched, so he kept telling him to provide his car,after about 2 weeks in police custody ,we started planning in how to pay for the car and we woke up one morning to find out that our uncle has transferred him to sars; I wa as going to sars every day calling and pleading with him bit he refused,so they kept torturing him,we gave him 3 plots if lands which he took and promised to pay home extra 300k by the ending of the month,he finally gave up the ghost;here is the picture of the sars guy that tortured him
Sorry for your loss. Your cousin was innocent but there's no way to know who is guilty and who isn't. Another person may well have planned with the thieves to steal the car. There will always be honest people caught in the crossfire. The solution is to make the existence of SARS unnecessary and that can only be done if people stop robbing, which in turn can only be done if people that actually have a brain in their skull are elected to office.
Its not magic, so far there are no jobs and the economy doesn't improve, the prices of things don't come down, the purchasing power (value) of the Naira doesn't increase, people will keep engaging in armed robbery/kidnapping or duping our fathers and mothers (yahoo) and the existence of SARS will keep being justified.
Your family should not let that innocent young man have died in vain. Support efforts to make the existence of SARS unnecessary by addressing corruption. The most dangerous criminals are the ones that steal from millions of people and force others to struggle to survive and we dobale and dance for them when they visit their villages.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church / NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine / Nigerian Man, 14 Others Trying To Enter India Illegally, Caught By Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.