Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,185 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn (42108 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by unclesuruoffi: 6:17am On Feb 18, 2019
Friends are currently mourning a young Engineer identified as Haruna Hassan, who took a bullet meant for his mum in Gombe State. 

@Mal_Ahmadinuwa who penned down a tribute to the Engineer that took a bullet meant for his mum wrote; 

My Friend Haruna took a bullet that was meant for his Mother yesterday,it is with a very heavy heart i post this..RIP my friend.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/18/engineer-takes-bullet-meant-for-his-mum-in-gombe/

1 Share

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by Jessyjack(f): 6:38am On Feb 18, 2019
awwwn.... this is so sad.... this is pure love.... may the young man rest in peace and may the Lord give his mom and family the fortitude to bear the loss.....

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by Zuorom: 7:00am On Feb 18, 2019
Give me the full details of this story before I decide whether he is a hero or not. How did you know he took the bullet for his mom?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by LordCenturion(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2019
The guy truly love his mother,maybe he thinks he will survive the bullet, sorry to say this, initially I prefer the mother to go instead of him, his mum have already delivered her own qota,only for him to do so because he's still young,no parents will pray to Bury their young ones but instead they prefer their young ones to Bury them,.. See now, he has stops others that are coming in future through him....

RIP bro

24 Likes

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by drunkpunk(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2019
Bravo!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2019
It should be the other way around, but it's one of a man's curse to die for whom he loves.

5 Likes

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by Dozie32(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2019
Rip my fellow Engr in the making.. Taaa, I no fit die.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by Obcglobal(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2019
Rest in peace brother

2 Likes

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by hisexcellency34: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2019
Bullet meant for his mom? How?
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by chiedu7: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari & APC are merchants of death

6 Likes

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by hischoice(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2019
Hmmm.
Did mummy order for the bullets?

These NIPOST people sef.

FG should just scrap them, let us go and be delivering stuffs ourselves. There would be less occurrences of mis-identification.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2019
HOW?
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by Ajibolatao(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2019
Sad.

Why not learn new skills and update yourself on your existing skills? You can gain access to 100s of courses taught by world-class professionals. All this for a token.

Watch and download courses on Lynda.com today.
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2019
What caused that....

Full detail pls.
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by sirusX(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2019
Dozie32:
Rip my fellow Engr in the making.. Taaa, I no fit die.

undecided Your babalawo go strong oooo
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by freemanbubble: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2019
Only one love is true and sincere
That is mother's love
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by Aboutwatch008: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2019
No greater love than that..... Young man you will be remembered for this

1 Like

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2019
There's nothing like a mother's love. I'd do the same. I know she'd do the same for me.

4 Likes

RIP

Rockefeller the second richest man to walk the earth paid his tithes. It's on record. I need to sit an atheist down and discuss with them. They love to throw tantrums and shy away from intelligent discourse.

I can't believe people are this dumb. Colin Kaepernick is not taking a knee for himself. He is doing it for the victims of racial inequality. You say he lives a good life and doesn't know anything about being mistreated.

Now get this: what if I told you that you could not protest the killings of religious minorities in Syria because you were not directly affected? Does that make any sense?

Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2019
Like he covered his mum from the bullet or the intended target wasn't around and he was shot instead?.. The story lacks details.. R.I.P bruv.. People are terrible..
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2019
Sad

1 Like

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by omoteacher(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Bloggers please always give full details of report before posting them. It also promote your blog not all these jankara reporting.
RIP young man, may God consoles the family you left behind.

4 Likes

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by YorubaEmir: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2019
sad
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by bentwood85(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2019
BUHARI....... cry cry

Sorrows and blood everywhere..
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by davillian(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2019
sad
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by senatepresido: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2019
Requisat in pace
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by koyeni(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2019
shocked
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by BubuZombi: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2019
D

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) / Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.