Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister (11411 Views)

Beware Fake Eggs Production Factory. / FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn / Use 90g To 100g Of New Hope Feeds And Get 99% Of Your Eggs Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by lonelydora: 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by charles2044: 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
This can never be true, instead they should establish manufacturing company and give mass employment, egg production can make huge deference except it's been exported to another country

1 Like

Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by adeniyisamuel59(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
This makes the 9th millions blue collar jobs this government is creating in agriculture, whether true or not, this is one of the propaganda for campaign in the next election.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by gurunlocker: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
These guys just open mouth and call million jobs like anything.... Will the people be laying the eggs or breed the hen?

1 Like

Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
eTECTIVe:
hehehehehe... And d comedy show continues. Na d 1million ppl go dey lay d eggs?
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by nemynely(m): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
I troway salute for this voodoo government even as I shake my head in Swahili. Why? This is because all I hear is "we will"," we plan to"," we r going to", all to, to, to, with no achievement!

1 Like

Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
APC government of , we shall, we will , ... useless entities

1 Like

Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by Lush100(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
we are finished in this country. u mean egg? fowl egg, ostrich egg. dinosaur egg. which egg ?

even 1 million egg can not give 100 men a sustainable and good job.

In the US 4 people will manage a farm producing 1million egg. with consultant vet/ expert outsourced.

1 Like

Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by correctguy101(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Anyone who believes this needs some serious brain check up.

Is egg our problem?! Has there ever been a crisis or a situation due to lack of eggs? Do we lack eggs?! Smh.

They say they want to create jobs from "eggs", EGGS!!!

1 Like

Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by ehissi(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hmmmmm............... undecided

So they have given up on masquerade then. ....... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Anyone who believes this needs some serious brain check up.

Is egg our problem?! Has there ever been a crisis or a situation due to lack of eggs? Do we lack eggs?! Smh.

This comment is so ignorant, It is embarrassing!
Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by HeyCorleone(m): 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why is it the most ignorant people are the first to speak ?

STFU nigga if you don't know what to say.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Just because you have some irrelevant LLB doesn't put you in any position to be the judge of ignorant or informed people.

I so feel the whole 1million jobs thru egg production thing is quite miserable. Every sane mind would opine to that.

But not people like you.

Useless Buhari Arse licker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by Nackzy: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
[b]In those days when PDP destroyed the economy for 16 years, a bag of rice was N7500 and a litre of petrol was N87.
A dollar was N170.
A 'Bajaj' motorcycle was N82,000
A 10kg bag of Semovita was N1,100
A 10kg bag of Wheat meal was N700
The Lagos-Abuja transport fare was N2500
A 75ml of palm-oil was N70
A bottle of Coca cola was N60
A tin of Peak milk was N80
A pack of Ciprotab drug was N1100
Infact, Those guys destroyed the economy totally! Wicked people!!!
....... ....... .......
Thank God for our APC Messiahs that have come to revive the economy;
a bag of rice is now N16,000 and a litre of petrol is now N350.
A dollar is N368!!!
A 'Bajaj' motorcycle is now N280,000
A 10kg bag of Semovita is now N3000
A 10kg bag of Wheat meal is now N2800
The Lagos - Abuja fare is now N15,500
A 75ml of palm oil is now N400
A bottle of Coca cola drink is now N100
A tin of Peak milk is now N220
A pack of 'Ciprotab' drug is now N3200
....... The most interesting fact about this is that
They did this in just 2years.
We need to give them 16years to do more.
_#God punish devil!!!!!!!_
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by Primusinterpares(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
they have been doing that since they came on board...

giving us imaginary things...

I go only pray for them... that all I gat left for this govt

1 Like

Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by precious1967(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
one day, one scene. one day one episode. season film we cannot watch finish. tomorrow another season film just to occupy our time to avoid us asking d government what they ve done so far. shame.

1 Like

Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by Justicealh3(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Later you will come their hear say, the Ministry as denied this, thou.

Mstwww. undecided undecided

Are U still appearance Fuel Scarcity at Your state

Do not suffer your self anymore.

1 Like

Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by mkoabiola: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Audu ogbeh and l Iie Muhammed alwys take same crack bf talking to d press

1 Like

Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by tasteofcash: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why is it the most ignorant people are the first to speak ?
i wonder who is ignorant here. those dat still believe in dis useless govt are not only stupid but brain-sick

2 Likes

Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by cetzak: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lmao.Sarrki,Ngenekwano,Yarimo,MadridGuy,Your long awaited job offer is out Egg Production Manager.Copy Omenkalives.hahaha

1 Like

Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by GavelSlam: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
tasteofcash:
i wonder who is ignorant here. those dat still believe in dis useless govt are not only stupid but brain-sick
tasteofcash:

A little over a year ago there was an egg scare in UK as contaminated eggs had made their way unto shelves of the supermarkets around the country.

These eggs originated from the Netherlands.
What this tells us is that eggs are a universal product that can be exported just like cocoa or Ugwu.

I am well aware that there are families who are into poultry business who have managed to send their sons and daughters for degrees in the States and UK strictly from funds made through the poultry trade.

That's why I said the ignorant are often the first to speak and the loudest too.

Sometimes all we need is to review what we've been told without bias and make better decisions and statements.
Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by bejeria101(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chai dis ones just discovered eggs? This govt is lost,confused and fvcked up
Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by deebrownneymar: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
They've been creating jobs with their mouth even before they came into power. Do you know how many times they've been doing this and for how long, but to date there's nothing. It even worse because many business had to either pack up or retrench staff, resulting in massive losses of millions of jobs.
Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by eliash: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

A little over a year ago there was an egg scare in UK as contaminated eggs had made their way unto shelves of the supermarkets around the country.

What this tells us is that eggs are a universal product that can be exported just like cocoa or Ugwu.

I am well aware that there are families who are into poultry business who have managed to send their sons and daughters for degrees in the States and UK strictly from funds made through the poultry trade.

That's why I said the ignorant are often the first to speak and the loudest too.

Sometimes all we need is to review what we've been told without bias and make better decisions and statements.
its nobody's fault we have been told lots of poo what do you expect from us we are tired of this poo talk we need action
Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by NothingDoMe: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
Tomjazzy2:
As long as this is in the agricultural sector, it's 100% viable. The only major challenge is whether there is the political will do match words with action.

Sadly, this regime, like many before it, have only been efficient on socia media
Hahahaha. One million jobs through eggs is viable? Na wa for you oh.
Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by GavelSlam: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
eliash:
its nobody's fault we have been told lots of poo what do you expect from us we are tired of this poo talk we need action

Are you also aware the air of negativity which most Nigerians are exhibiting would keep them behind ?

Case in point the stock exchange is performing but due to negativity of the populace hardly would the common man benefit.
Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by musa234(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
This government is very funny
Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by tasteofcash: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

i dont doubt ur facts, they really make sense but when APC govt is involved, they are neva realizable. they start and end with 'will', 'would', 'can', 'could'. nothing more
Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by GavelSlam: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
tasteofcash:
i dont doubt ur facts, they really make sense but when APC govt is involved, they are neva realizable. they start and end with 'will', 'would', 'can', 'could'. nothing more

tasteofcash:

Some see the cup half-full.

I think with respect to Npower they have delivered.

I think with electricity there have been improvement.

The stock market has reached its highest level since 2014.

The foreign reserves have increased.

The Naira is stable even if not at 2015 values which we may never see any time soon. In fact the Naira appreciated quite recently.

Officially and otherswise are out of a recession.

All the indices are positive.

I am only devastated by the killings across the country and I dare say, we cannot pre-empt most murderers.

We do need the military and Mopol on the streets of troubled spots.
Re: FG To Create 1m Jobs Through Eggs Production — Minister by PrinceKelex(m): 2:30am On Jan 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-HfS403lyw&t=72s
Federal Government Giving Sponsorship for Fish Farmers Watch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Can Turkey Hatch Their Eggs By Themselves / Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East / Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.