Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Wanted!! A Capable Construction Company To Handle 100units In Calabar - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wanted!! A Capable Construction Company To Handle 100units In Calabar (349 Views)

How To Handle A Wicked Landlord please help / The Act That Inspires Me In My New Street In Calabar (photos) / DO YOU NEED A CONSTRUCTION COMPANY TO HANDLE YOUR BUILDING PROJECT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted!! A Capable Construction Company To Handle 100units In Calabar by kesterjay(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2018
Am looking for a qualified and capable construction company that can handle 100 units of 2 bedrooms in Calabar. Its not a government project, its been funded by a African Union organization. The fund is avaliable, the drawings and the BOQ also avalible, u can also visit the project site as well. Contact me with ur companies profile. Pls I want construction companies with project experience and also proven past project done, with construction equipments too. Call or Watsup me Engr Kester on 08033388685.
Re: Wanted!! A Capable Construction Company To Handle 100units In Calabar by gratefulheart(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
African union funding residential apartments in calabar? Can you thrown more light on this Engr Kester?
Re: Wanted!! A Capable Construction Company To Handle 100units In Calabar by Masterseg: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
kesterjay:
Am looking for a qualified and capable construction company that can handle 100 units of 2 bedrooms in Calabar. Its not a government project, its been funded by a African Union organization. The fund is avaliable, the drawings and the BOQ also avalible, u can also visit the project site as well. Contact me with ur companies profile. Pls I want construction companies with project experience and also proven past project done, with construction equipments too. Call or Watsup me Engr Kester on 08033388685.

If the constract is still on, i can give you the best design and a quick delivery of the contract,what is the duration of the contract to the contractor that will handle this project? I will attach or upload some of the finished hostels projects... Hoping to hear from you soon....
Re: Wanted!! A Capable Construction Company To Handle 100units In Calabar by kesterjay(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Masterseg:

If the constract is still on, i can give you the best design and a quick delivery of the contract,what is the duration of the contract to the contractor that will handle this project? I will attach or upload some of the finished hostels projects... Hoping to hear from you soon....

Pls send ur company's profile with ur all ur last projects done in the past to kesterjay4u@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Dream Home Or Business With Us / Mortgage Loans In Nigeria. / House For Sale. Area 1 Estate Ijaiye Alagbado.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.