Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Why Wasn't David Or Solomon Put Death For Adultery According To The Mosaic Laws - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Wasn't David Or Solomon Put Death For Adultery According To The Mosaic Laws (1166 Views)

The true definition of adultery according to the Jewish Bible / Jesus and the Mosaic Law? / Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wasn't David Or Solomon Put Death For Adultery According To The Mosaic Laws by lambsbread: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
David was a murderer and an adulterer. Both crimes were punishable by death under the law of Moses.

Solomon cheated on his 700 wives with his 300 concubines

Why wasn't David or Solomon stoned to death for their sins against god according to the mosaic laws?

1 Like

Re: Why Wasn't David Or Solomon Put Death For Adultery According To The Mosaic Laws by greatnaija01: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
let me assist your ignorance... SAMSON TOO SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUT TO DEATH FOR FORNICATION...

KINGS ARE NOT UNDER THE LAWS.... they are under GOD.

Leaders are only under the authority of Those who appointed them... and for DAVID and SOLOMON... it was God.

Let me further help your confusion.... Abraham, Isaac n Jacob were LIARS.... yet YESHUA blessed them even after lying that their wives were their sisters....

JESUS also LIED when he said... LAZARUS would not DIE but the guy died for four days o.... ABI? GOD should have punished Jesus, If I was a disciple I would have left him because he LIED.

PETER too lied and denied Jesus... YET JUDAS who was "HONEST" about his unhappiness with Jesus was the one who didnt get mercy at the end

IT SEEMS GOD IS MERCIFUL TO THOSE WHO ADMITS THEIR FLAWS AND RECOGNIZE IT... than those who blame other n point accusing fingers to everyone else.

Mr OP... pls study your BIBLE WELL... you do not yet KNOW GOD. IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD LOVE HIM MADLY EVEN MORE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Wasn't David Or Solomon Put Death For Adultery According To The Mosaic Laws by greatnaija01: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
let me assist your ignorance... SAMSON TOO SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUT TO DEATH FOR FORNICATION...

Leaders are only under the authority of Those who appointed them... and for DAVID and SOLOMON... it was God.

Let me further help your confusion.... Abraham, Isaac n Jacob were LIARS.... yet YESHUA blessed them even after lying that their wives were their sisters....

JESUS also LIED when he said... LAZARUS would not DIE but the guy died for four days o.... ABI? GOD should have punished Jesus, If I was a disciple I would have left him because he LIED.

PETER too lied and denied Jesus... YET JUDAS who was "HONEST" about his unhappiness with Jesus was the one who didnt get mercy at the end

IT SEEMS GOD IS MERCIFUL TO THOSE WHO ADMITS THEIR FLAWS AND RECOGNIZE IT... than those who blame other n point accusing fingers to everyone else.

Mr OP... pls study your BIBLE WELL... you do not yet KNOW GOD. IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD LOVE HIM MADLY EVEN MORE...
Re: Why Wasn't David Or Solomon Put Death For Adultery According To The Mosaic Laws by Ajoboss(m): 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Insurance cover dem...nai mk old testament dey sweet me to read
Re: Why Wasn't David Or Solomon Put Death For Adultery According To The Mosaic Laws by lambsbread: 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
greatnaija01:

Mr OP... pls study your BIBLE WELL... you do not yet KNOW GOD. IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD LOVE HIM MADLY EVEN MORE
You have biblical reference of all these you said or you just manufactured them out of your wishful thought?

You are only confusing yourself by saying kings are not under the law but under god (god's what?). Are the laws not from god? Are the people not still under god if they are under the laws from god? If the kings are under god, wouldn't that still be god's law? Where did your bible tell you god made special laws for kings?
Re: Why Wasn't David Or Solomon Put Death For Adultery According To The Mosaic Laws by greatnaija01: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
e dey pain u?
oya go n judge jesus na.... u really do not understand anything, BRAIN work can not understand the Bible.

SEE WHEN GOD IMPUTES HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS ON ANYONE... HE WILL NOT LOOK FOR THE PERSON'S FLAWS OR SINS ANYMORE BECAUSE HE HAS ALREADY JUDGED THE PERSON AS RIGHTEOUS.... ROMANS 6 shows us this. SO stop ranting as tho u made an eternal discovery... JESUS's disciples stole from someone's farm and ate without washing their hands... abi U need reference for that one too? IN THE BIBLE WAS IT NOT PRIESTS WHO HEARD FROM GOD BEFORE APPOINTING KINGS.... was DAVID not corrected and he repented? what r u barking for?

IS IT NOT GOD WHO JUSTIFIES? so calm your horses and find how he loves you because its a BIG DEAL... righteousness makes allowance for our flaws n mistakes... but NOT for HABITUAL SINS.... the BLOOD OF JESUS WAS SHED FOR THAT... and so we who are faulty and have many mistakes... actually are still righteous.
lambsbread:

You have biblical reference of all these you said or you just manufactured them out of your wishful thought?

You are only confusing yourself by saying kings are not under the law but under god (god's what?). Are the laws not from god? Are the people not still under god if they are under the laws from god? If the kings are under god, wouldn't that still be god's law? Where did your bible tell you god made special laws for kings?
Re: Why Wasn't David Or Solomon Put Death For Adultery According To The Mosaic Laws by johnydon22(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
The law is for the poor and not the rich. God blesses the rich and forgives the poor - That's why.

2 Likes

Re: Why Wasn't David Or Solomon Put Death For Adultery According To The Mosaic Laws by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
greatnaija01:

no body caught David when he commited adultrey with Besheba, and as for solomon, there was no record that he commited adultrey..
Re: Why Wasn't David Or Solomon Put Death For Adultery According To The Mosaic Laws by Martinez19(m): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
lambsbread:

Don't mind the idiot. Never underestimate what brain rot descends on people. The same way he manufactured the rubbish he wrote is the same way bible authors manufactured the bible.

1 Like

Re: Why Wasn't David Or Solomon Put Death For Adultery According To The Mosaic Laws by greatnaija01: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
hahahahahaha so a concubine is a wife abi? and david no one caught him abi.... your bible is missing vital pages. chai

PSTEMMA1960:
no body caught David when he commited adultrey with Besheba, and as for solomon, there was no record that he commited adultrey..
Re: Why Wasn't David Or Solomon Put Death For Adultery According To The Mosaic Laws by twosquare(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
The Law and the Prophets...

Nathan...
Re: Why Wasn't David Or Solomon Put Death For Adultery According To The Mosaic Laws by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
greatnaija01:

Abeg Oga you were probably making sense until you added Jesus. Jesus can't lie! It is not even a matter of choice. He just cannot lie. I'm not even ready to argue or explain tonight..but know that Jesus can never lie.
Re: Why Wasn't David Or Solomon Put Death For Adultery According To The Mosaic Laws by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
greatnaija01:
hahahahahaha so a concubine is a wife abi? and david no one caught him abi.... your bible is missing vital pages. chai

there was no evidence that David was caught by anyone, even Uriah never knew that David slept with his wife..

then as for Solomon those 300 concubines were never married to any man legally, infact in the old testament having a concubine was never a sin, abraham a friend of God had one, Jacob also had one..
Re: Why Wasn't David Or Solomon Put Death For Adultery According To The Mosaic Laws by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
greatnaija01:

no one knew that David slept with the woman apart from prophet Nathan, nt even Uriah the husband.. bt if u have any prove, feel free to tell me..

and as for the issue of concubines, it was never a sin in the old testament, Abraham had a concubine, Jacob also had, the only thing tht made God angry was nt having a concubine, bt taking them from strange lands that does nt worship the God of Israel.

(1) (Reply)

Since 3 Years I Pasted Lord's Chosen Sticker On My Gas Cylinder, I Have Not Refi / Easter Youth Alive Program At Winners Chapel Starts Today! / Rccg House Fellowship Leaders' Manual(08/07/2018) Intercessory Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.