Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? (20864 Views)

Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
Pat081:
Only a useless man do dat to woman but some woman mouth dey run like tape water just change ur cloth and go out to take one or two bottle of beer
You go change your entire wardrobe be that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by nezzar: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
elrony:

Wehdone sir.. hope you won't beat your wife!?
Hahah....Not at all

Just kidding
Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by Pat081: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You go change your entire wardrobe be that.
how
Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by elrony(m): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
nezzar:

Hahah....Not at all

Just kidding

OK bro.. Jah Bless!!!! cheesy
Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by Biodun1929(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
izaray:
If na person like me that guy set that blow for ehn. I will just tell him, i was only joking biko grin grin

LMFAO!!! See me reading your comment thinking you were gonna say you would fight back. lol!
Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by oxon(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lalas247:

I wish a niqqa would undecided ... na that day he go loose ur worthless life ...
can u imagine ... so if she nags she deserves beating ... let me tell you EVERY FEMALE NAGS ( nagging which is us telling yalll the TRUTH)
So you mothers , sister, aunts, daughters , niece , Nan etc should get beaten up abi ....

Only God will save us sha

Only COWARD AND WEAK MEN raise their hands to a woman ! A mature and intelligent Man who has good home training will never as they know there are many ways infact very simple ways to let a lady know she faked up big time .... even if she cheats seff .. if better to walk away than hit her .....

Don’t quote me bk o grin
only coward and weak men hit their wife's well I notice women have a name for every thing which should be used in their favour .. a man does not give a woman money they say his not a real man , if a man does not last long his an indomie man , if a man replies a woman he is childish , if a man calls a woman a slut his slut shaming her , see men wake up ...women just want to live a life without consequence of action ..that's why they would wear pant and bra and she would get angry at you for staring at her , that why a woman would grind you in a club and ask you why you having a hard on ... these so called axioms are just mare cliche women have used as a ruse to chain poltroons and spineless men its a defense mechanism to allow them eat their cake and have it., just a ruse to let them have their way , its so bad that a woman can try to slap a man in public but because she's a woman ..he may have to just walk way or get tougue lashed by the public for being a coward ... if men are not violent ,countries won't fight wars we would just quarrel and settle see violence is inherent in every man so before you provoke a man and assume cause he would been seen as weak or a coward if he touches you plz knw that all men are not the same ,not every one has the same level of discipline ..so if you already living with the mentality of let me see him try ,,you already made up your mind to provoke or bring hurt to your self already ..

6 Likes

Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by Adebowhales(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:

smh. .

I pity your future wife cry
What of his present wife
Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by femijck(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Im sure u will never ask this question again once u marry....
Wait till u marry and u will see 101 reasons freely.
Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by Amberon11: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
You're beyond senile. A mad man has more brain cells than You, fool.
Tallezt:
I am a woman beater oo. They can't get enough Of it. They do things to keep the beating coming. She is not your equal. She is an underling. Don't beat her and watch her walk over you like doormat except you a nice guy which she would dump soon
Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by Diamond23(f): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] Not all men, just d stupid nd egoistic one undecided.
Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by Tallezt(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
@chieni: fade away. Men are talking. A 2nd hand creature will be interfering. If men leave everything to women, it will spoil. If you mis behave around me, I will beat you blue and black. You go swell like bread

2 Likes

Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by Amberon11: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
You don't even have sense.
rebirthforgoody:
Even at that we should learn how to control our mouth tongue
Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by Biodun1929(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Twoclans:
When a man hits a woman he gradually creates a monster living right under his roof.

The wives we see today killing their husbands with knifes and hot oil is a very small fraction to those who systematically poison their husbands and shed crocodile tears at their burial.

My advice to men, please don't hit a woman. lipsrsealed

Or just don't get married. Simple. lol!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by chieni(f): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=Tallezt post=64080501]@chieni: fade away. Men are talking. A 2nd hand creature will be interfering. If men leave everything to women, it will spoil. If you mis behave around me, I will beat you blue and black. You go swell like bread [
I pity you, keep beating your wife and when it happens blame it on the devil. Mr macho Man
Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Amberon11:
You don't even have sense.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by peacechild(f): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
Since some men like beating their wives. Their female boss in the office are women and they talk and nag they should beat them also. Immature men alias boys

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by nezzar: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
elrony:

OK bro.. Jah Bless!!!! cheesy
gracias
Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by Tallezt(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
@amberon11: I know you a girl and you expect everyone to be weak ego and sensitive like you. This guy here is a rock so don't try your girlish games with me. I ain't seeking any rubbish from you or your blood/mucus station between your legs. Fade away!

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by Bleon99: 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
sirBLUNT:
So yesterday precisely around 11:36pm I heard voices and woman crying, I came out of my flat and found out that it was my neighbour who was seriously beating his wife.

He even injured her so badly, when I saw the man, I felt so acrimonious as to why a man will beat his wife as if she was his daughter and even if she was, you don't even have the right to beat her anyhow.

I'm not here to justify any woman here because i know that women can be so annoying but at the same time i believe that there are more than 100 ways to deal with a woman instead of hitting her.

I don't just get it why do men beat their women because when they do they will still come back and ask for forgiveness but what happens to thinking about the END first before hitting her?

well,I think 85% of women are highly sensitive and soft minded. they deserve respect. they are very easy to deal with, provided men know how to communicate with them at the right time. in my opinion I believe communication is the key in every relationship. furthermore, some men are just too thuggish to understand the women character. don't get me wrong'' I am man but I use the word thug for men that are very fast in raising their hands on the woman. instead of you acting thuggish; why not talk to your wife in a respectful manner. if you are wrong; admit and tell her you are deeply sorry. the marriage or relationship is not all about men's decision. she should be able to express how she feel about any situation at anytime too.

I wish some men could feel the pains the women went through during childbirth: the women will cry, yell, some will even say things that doesn't make any sense because of the pain and body ache they are undergoing. guess what? the women go through all these; just to give us a child. can anyone tell me women don't deserve special treat, love, care, respect?.... if you show you woman 75% love; trust me; she will give you 100% love in return.

THUGGISH HUSBAND ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT HIS WOMAN...DONT SLAP HER: SHE'S NOT A SLAVE. DONT HIT HER: SHE'S NOT A GOAT..........TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN, MAKE HER FEEL SPECIAL, PAMPER HER, RESPECT HER, ASK FOR HER OPINION EVEN THOUGH YOU THINK YOU DONT NEED IT. LISTEN TO WHAT SHE HAVE TO SAY, MAKE HER FEEL WORTHY AND NOT WORTHLESS

2 Likes

Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by StNoni: 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
Pat081:
how
he means if u keep changing ur cloth and going out to take bottles u will end up changing all ur clothes in d wardrobe and to add to what he said u will end up using all ur savings and probably ur children's tuition fees for drinks bro woman never do u something that's y one needs to be control no beating per se but be in control a woman's peak of nagging is when she's pregnant marriage no be beans ooo when u see married men hail them if u do gentleman they will ride u even d quiet of them(women)
Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by bullabong(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
cruzita:
So many reason,but no matter what a woman does, a real man would never hit d woman he loves and married wit his money
Baby forget love,women can be so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Sorry for the perceived insult..my point still stands...
noted and respected my own too Bless
Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by Topman0001(m): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Blessed are the peace maker for they shall be called the children of God. Because some men cannot make peace, they turn minor domestic snag into major crises. Heb 3:13 says "Exhort one another daily so that your heart will not be hardened" I'm not being religious on this matter, better still, the best way to impact morals is through religion. There's no religion that encourages beatery. A man who cannot control his temper cannot rule a nation. Just imagine how they will manage crisis if they're in position of leadership. Without talking too much- Charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by chris31(m): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Once upon a time before a man decides to marry he will be told by his father to first rear Cat & Duck if after 3 months he didn't kill any of them his father will now support him to go ahead to marry
Reason women are so annoying in nature like Cat & Duck it takes tolerance to deal with them
But now things have changed men don't undergo anger management training again so don't blame any man that beats her wife until you hear the man side of the story coz you may do the worst if ur in his shoe
Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Because some women's mouths would never stop running like a tap until you slap it. D:

On a more serious note beating a woman is wrong no matter what. Instead of beating her beat her and never beat her again unless she needs beating.

What am I saying self? Please don't beat her except if she beat you.

It is totally wrong to beat her.
Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by Lagusta(m): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
pocohantas:
The same reason some women beat their husbands.
...and some women beat their househelps.

Because they can do it and get away with it.

Nothing more!!

Your comment is the only intelligent comment here out of all the silly, irritating comments I read up there.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by jhubril(m): 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
donstan18:
MEN don't beat their wives, BOYS does.

Get the difference.
Being intelligent is my own definition of a complete MAN, not age.

Feel free to convince me if an intelligent man will beat a woman up.

Boys does?
Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by AK481(m): 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
You left your mother ND your wife at home for work, your mother became sick and is getting cold, your wife didn't take her to the hospital, a neighbor called u to say your mama dry die, you called your wife telling her to rush mummy to hospital if Wat u really hearing is real while you drive back home, on getting home you see your wife pressing phone in her room, you rush to your mums room her pulse seems not working, you rushed her to the hospital,the Doc said he is sorry they u come late.

With tears and anger you and back home still wet your wife pressing phone and smiling, you asked her some questions and she shouts back at you asking you that"why is she disturbing the peace of the marriage that she is tired of her presence, the pastor even said she is the cause of her barreness, you tell her mama is dead, she hisses and walk out......

Now this is a true life story.

Don't talk rubbish if you are not I somebody's shoes, some men beat their wife because of a life at stake.

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by Oyewalesodeeq: 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
May God help us to control our anger because women can make a man angry too much o
Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 11, 2018
Domestic Violence of ANY form is wrong, both physically and emotionally. Supporting one and demonizing the other simply because a woman is involved automatically makes you a hypocrite.

Don't take advantage of your natural strength over her and beat her up, even at the slightest provocation. She's your partner, not daughter.

Don't take advantage of society's expectations of him to swallow your bullsh!t simply because he's a "Man" and say all the things you know (and also want) would hurt him deeply. He's human and he has emotions!

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by maasoap(m): 12:16am On Jan 11, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Beat me and say buhbye to your deek! angry angry

OrestesDante:

angry

∆ You see!!! I said it!!!

Some of you need beating. See one of them.

I will beat you and you won't be able to raise one finger. See this one. A beta punch will put you in a gentle state.

Na joke. Shun violence!!! grin
It takes great determination not to raise one's hand against one's wife because wives can be frustrating at times.
Those who are yet to marry will understand when they are married. I thank God for finally given me the wisdom to understand my wife and my marriage better.
Re: Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:23am On Jan 11, 2018
Lalas247:

I wish a niqqa would undecided ... na that day he go loose ur worthless life ...
can u imagine ... so if she nags she deserves beating ... let me tell you EVERY FEMALE NAGS ( nagging which is us telling yalll the TRUTH)
So you mothers , sister, aunts, daughters , niece , Nan etc should get beaten up abi ....

Only God will save us sha

Only COWARD AND WEAK MEN raise their hands to a woman ! A mature and intelligent Man who has good home training will never as they know there are many ways infact very simple ways to let a lady know she faked up big time .... even if she cheats seff .. if better to walk away than hit her .....

Don’t quote me bk o grin
our mothers and sisters don't nag. Only badly brought up women nag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your Lover? Let's Have Your Views. / Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible / A Family Man Can Have This Too:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.