Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares (18983 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II To Pay Libya Returnees Salary / Some Libya Returnees Have Gone Back; Accuse FG Of Abandoning Them / Some Libya Returnees Are HIV/AIDS Positive – Outcome Of Health Check Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by iAmucheemma(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin

1000 Niara

Governor Obaseki has gone mad

Did every person/persons under APC decide that no one will beat them to the award of the most stupid people of the year
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Sijo01(f): 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
martineverest:
don't ask me kweshon....I'm an Edo man

I'm a Bini girl sir.

So I ask again, which part of Edo can 1k convinently take you to?
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nigeria govt can lie like Lia Mohammed.
I believe they have promised some of those guys job just to convince them to come back home.
I don't blame the government sha.!
Waiting carry dem go there,?
if I be the govt self I for just handover dem straight to jail for disgraced our country.

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Premiumwriter: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
The Governor will be like "Beggars don't have choice" cry
grin grin grin
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Adebowale89(m): 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
let them continue deceiving themselves. so if herdsmen are striking in taraba they will redeploy the IGP to taraba too

Fulani crisis will end once buhari govt end by 2019 provided you people don't elect another Fulani man
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
Rexnegro:
abi him even try sef , se na him send them go Libya

A beg help me ask am

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by XTLikeNat777: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
TB Joshua has been giving people like this minimum of 50,000 how come a whole state is giving them 1000?? Too bad.

Though I'm not in support of people fleeing their homes instead of trying to make them better. Wisdom pays.

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by jovialswag(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
dem force una go Libya u see who give u transport fare u no appreciate
dem for let una die their .RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by jovialswag(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
dem force una go Libya u see who give u transport fare u no appreciate
dem for let una die there .RUBBISH
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by able20(m): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
With all those returnees around the city, Benin city go hot now with armed robbery
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by martineverest(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sijo01:

I'm a Bini girl sir.

So I ask again, which part of Edo can 1k convinently take you to?
Benin to uromi,auchi is 70O-800

Benin to ekpoma is btw 500 and 800.... standby at eyaen is cheaper
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by ahamonyeka(m): 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Though 1k is too meagre to take them to their various homes but,what am asking is that is it the government that send them Libya?
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by asmovic(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin

1000 Niara

Governor Obaseki has gone mad
1000 'Niara' Hmmm. Is it Governor Obaseki that sent them on a mission to Libya? Dem dash you money you dey count am. shey you wan talk say e no complete ni?
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Ndolarr: 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nonsense! I wonder why the condition of their return was not tied to farming. That is, only those who are ready for farming will be repatriated. Rather than thanking God for their safe return, they are rioting! Stupid over - pampered returnees! Who sent them to Libya?

2 Likes

Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by profosa: 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
most benin boys and girls are greedy.you sale your land and businesses to go and be a slave in libya through road.and the govt hire a jet to get u baack.transported and fed you.and still yet you are not okay.
you see were your olojukokoro(greed) got them to
you wan build house for ugbor by force.the governnent should have even arrested most of them as they are complicit in trafficking.greedy people.

i am a bini boy by the way.born,bred and staying in benin.they are greedy.

2 Likes

Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by matrixme(m): 12:14am On Jan 11, 2018
What were they expecting? One million naira in cash along with a congratulatory handshake from Buhari, Osibanjo and Lai Muhammad, as well as a bag of assorted chocolates and perfumes?
Like one Nairalander said today, "I no pain those who you leave, those who you join no sabi say you show"!
Imagine that one is not even ashamed to say he spent 1.3 million to travel. If he had bought local cockrels and noilers, then rented a cheap, uncompleted house in the village to raise them at a fraction of that amount for just 6 months, his destiny would have improved

2 Likes

Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Hespee93: 12:20am On Jan 11, 2018
TheHistorian:
This is so stupid.
no be him fult na, village people @ work. Monye wey I dey fin make I use start my ICT institute company.
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by ootolu: 12:43am On Jan 11, 2018
In my own opinion i think they need to be rehabilitated and trianed on skills acquisition and entrepreneurship development.
Also the Government need give them 100,000 each cause they will go back to kenya.
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by greggng: 12:45am On Jan 11, 2018
I am amazed by the comment coming out from some of us in this forum. Is comment like this that gave our leaders the audacity to treat nigerians as slaves in their country. If the country is such a fantastic place to be , would they 've left? A lot of us have been jobless for many years before the gov't came up with n power program with 30 k stipends every month. Can one in all honest tell us what 30 k can do in the life of an independent graduate? The worst part of it is that they Fran at any suggestion that talks about making beneficiaries permanent staff. Until we change our orientation and accept that no life is better than they other the only difference is the opportunity each life has. Shame to the gov't who gave such a shameful amount that cannot feed some dogs in my neborhood?
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by mespusinglez(m): 1:14am On Jan 11, 2018
If The Government Should Give Them Huge Amount Of Money... "Then Many Will Also Like To Go To Libya So As To Get The Same Money"
And From There Things Don Spoil Be That O
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by redsun(m): 1:23am On Jan 11, 2018
They probably could have budgeted a billion for the returnnees imbursement . Taken out from the state budget but not given to those that needs it. 1,000 naira can buy a descent plate of food in Nigeria, e venue in a buka.
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by profosa: 1:28am On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=greggng post=64083949]I am amazed by the comment coming out from some of us in this forum. Is comment like this that gave our leaders the audacity to treat nigerians as slaves in their country. If the country is such a fantastic place to be , would they 've left? A lot of us have been jobless for many years before the gov't came up with n power program with 30 k stipends every month. Can one in all honest tell us what 30 k can do in the life of an independent graduate? The worst part of it is that they Fran at any suggestion that talks about making beneficiaries permanent staff. Until we change our orientation and accept that no life kkkk
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by profosa: 1:32am On Jan 11, 2018
ootolu:
In my own opinion i think they need to be rehabilitated and trianed on skills acquisition and entrepreneurship development.
Also the Government need give them 100,000 each cause they will go back to kenya.

no be only 100,000.they should be given a national award.there is enough farmland in benin,the farming season would soon be here.
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by laudate: 2:49am On Jan 11, 2018
Sunofgod:
Ungrateful so and so's...... send them back to Libya a beg.
Don't mind dem. Yeye people! angry Those who lost their lives in Libya may even be looking at them from the spiritual realm, and wishing to exchange places with those complaining, right now....

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by laudate: 2:51am On Jan 11, 2018
greggng:
I am amazed by the comment coming out from some of us in this forum. Is comment like this that gave our leaders the audacity to treat nigerians as slaves in their country. If the country is such a fantastic place to be , would they 've left? A lot of us have been jobless for many years before the gov't came up with n power program with 30 k stipends every month. Can one in all honest tell us what 30 k can do in the life of an independent graduate? The worst part of it is that they Fran at any suggestion that talks about making beneficiaries permanent staff. Until we change our orientation and accept that no life is better than they other the only difference is the opportunity each life has. Shame to the gov't who gave such a shameful amount that cannot feed some dogs in my neborhood?

Oya, resign from the job nah, since 30k cannot feed dogs in your neighbourhood! sad

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by laudate: 2:54am On Jan 11, 2018
Sijo01:
What are they suppose to do with 1000 naira? That amount can't even take Ekpoma indigens to their home town.

Yeye government.

That 1,000 naira can be used to call their family and friends, to come and collect them from wherever they were lodged, so that they can all go home, together. Was it the state govt that sent them to Libya? shocked

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by greggng: 5:18am On Jan 11, 2018
profosa:

you got it all wrong.i am a bini guy who even have lost relatives on this vain adventure.for this trip most raise above 500k,sale striving businesses,land and properties.is 500k not reasonable to start a little business in benin.this trip has destroyed families in benin.just because they want to leave larger than their neighbours.this has nothing to do with leadership,you sale family land and house to go and LovePeddler and sale drugs in europe.to build big houses in ugbor ,gra that nobody stays.do you know the health and family crises in benin spend sometime with doctors in public hospitals in benin.
.they would give you gist.

Whichever way you look at it our leaders need to be blamed. You are talking about starting a business when so many have closed cos the condition is not conducive for business to survive. Do you wanna run gen for donkey years? Do you know how much your leaders earn? Is only when it comes to the ordinary man that they introduce their cheap and outdated emotional blackmail of reminding you to be patriotic.
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Rinsola32(f): 5:19am On Jan 11, 2018
Scatterscatter:
Govt should return those who don't want the money back to Libya... But through road

Through road? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You want to finish them finally, Abi?
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by TourismMan(m): 5:53am On Jan 11, 2018
lilfreezy:

Even some girlfriends no dey gree collect 1k Tfare after visiting (with or without samankwe). Lol
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by raphaeladeyele: 5:56am On Jan 11, 2018
alright
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Dagoma: 6:02am On Jan 11, 2018
Do they want to remain in the hotel forever? Its all products of their greed and get-free-wealth-quick syndrome. Are they not even thankful that they are alive?
Many have died.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina Begins Door-to-door Search For Lagos, Abuja Returnees / 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate / My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.