Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares (19346 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II To Pay Libya Returnees Salary / Some Libya Returnees Have Gone Back; Accuse FG Of Abandoning Them / Some Libya Returnees Are HIV/AIDS Positive – Outcome Of Health Check Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 11, 2018
Beggars with funny choices.
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by toutlemonde: 6:14am On Jan 11, 2018
Now, they have a whole life ahead .. and #1000 to start with ? the govt. pulled a fast one on them
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by 2shure: 6:31am On Jan 11, 2018
na by force to stay gra.
i jus tire for edo state.
no levels
abegi.
robbery go dey sup now for benin city
obaseki for give them 10k each na.
profosa:
most benin boys and girls are greedy.you sale your land and businesses to go and be a slave in libya through road.and the govt hire a jet to get u baack.transported and fed you.and still yet you are not okay.
you see were your olojukokoro(greed) got them to
you wan build house for ugbor by force.the governnent should have even arrested most of them as they are complicit in trafficking.greedy people.

i am a bini boy by the way.born,bred and staying in benin.they are greedy.
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Konze70: 6:48am On Jan 11, 2018
Nigerian government is fond of making such comments thereby causing problem for nigerians abroad . The same thing happened during Obasanjo and Jonathan regime . We nearly had problems with the authorities of our host country because they believed what our looters were saying not until they realised that our leaders are jokers.
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by daryoor(m): 6:55am On Jan 11, 2018
TheHistorian:

This is so stupid.

he might have spent say 500k to get to libya. from libya he might have ran into trouble tht required him to keep calling home for more cash.
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by talk2emma: 7:21am On Jan 11, 2018
E be like say the no no say even civil savant never see 1k
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by phineas: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2018
greggng:
I am amazed by the comment coming out from some of us in this forum. Is comment like this that gave our leaders the audacity to treat nigerians as slaves in their country. If the country is such a fantastic place to be , would they 've left? A lot of us have been jobless for many years before the gov't came up with n power program with 30 k stipends every month. Can one in all honest tell us what 30 k can do in the life of an independent graduate? The worst part of it is that they Fran at any suggestion that talks about making beneficiaries permanent staff. Until we change our orientation and accept that no life is better than they other the only difference is the opportunity each life has. Shame to the gov't who gave such a shameful amount that cannot feed some dogs in my neborhood?

Another lazy Nigeria youth spotted.30k is about 100 dollars a month thats okay for anyone who wants a start in life and it's not about the money.Its about the platform to build experience to launch out in life.The edo returnees meanwhile were Illegal migrants abroad.those are the ones spoiling the image of an entire race and yes it has repercussions.

While I agree rehabilitation is important,in view of limited funds 1000 naira is easy enough to get them anywhere in edo.The churches, mosques,philanthropists and people like yourself should take over the rest of the rehabilitation. Not everything should be left to Goverment

And on the n power 30k a mo th no one gave me that opportunity as a young professional in Nigeria.In fact I worked for almost free for 4 years just to understand a sector gain the right experience.No one created that platform I did,I sear he'd spoke to sneak ones applied and took opportunities I found.It was difficult ,today my professional fees is in hundreds of thousands per day

This entitled mentality must stop,everyone must start somewhere and grow.And those who seek a shortcut 9th look down on others should be shunned.There is dignity in labour.And the N power program must be commended for creating opportunities for that needed car rear growth for the youths
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Sijo01(f): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2018
laudate:

That 1,000 naira can be used to call their family and friends, to come and collect them from wherever they were lodged, so that they can all go home, together. Was it the state govt that sent them to Libya? shocked

The called the 1k Transport fare not recharge card money.

Moreover, where are they supposed to get the phone & sim they needed to call immediately?
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Sijo01(f): 7:56am On Jan 11, 2018
martineverest:
Benin to uromi,auchi is 70O-800

Benin to ekpoma is btw 500 and 800.... standby at eyaen is cheaper

That's an old price sir.

I was at uromi on Tuesday. The fare is 1200 to Ekpoma and 1500 to uromi.
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by buJu234: 7:59am On Jan 11, 2018
why give them any money at first?

na d govt. send them there?

by the way are they paying their taxes, if no.. so where do they expect the govt. to get money to pay them?

infact that 1k, needs to be collected and be given to the tax payers of that state, as thank u money for paying ur taxes.
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by martineverest(m): 8:12am On Jan 11, 2018
Sijo01:

That's an old price sir.

thats festive price
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by blackyd: 8:15am On Jan 11, 2018
Na Edo state send them go libya?
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by omodave(m): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2018
TheHistorian:

This is so stupid.

Very very stupid
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Edonojie007(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2018
Sijo01:

I'm a Bini girl sir.

So I ask again, which part of Edo can 1k convinently take you to?
Come No Dey Form Edo Girl Here;
1k Go Take You Go Ekpoma,uromi And Even Auchi.
E Go Take You Go Any Part For Benin And Outside Benin- I Dont Know Of Other States.
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Wizedoc(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2018
Who send them go Libya? What about people that are suffering and smiling here in Nigeria? Who dey give them transport to go work when them no dey pay salary? Yeye dey smell.
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by showghan(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2018
Mumu people. Na government send dem go Libya? mtcheeewwww

Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by lastchild: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2018
TheHistorian:

This is so stupid.
please how did you mark those words? Please help
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Larryallovernig: 9:30am On Jan 11, 2018
i want to plead to government to increase the amount for them 100k each is not too much please
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by ufuosman(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2018
1k for plate of food?
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by linusbnn(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2018
Sunofgod:
Ungrateful so and so's...... send them back to Libya a beg.

What is #1,000?.
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by inosend: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2018
Say wetin happen?
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by martineverest(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2018
Sijo01:

That's an old price sir.

fuel scarcity /festive price
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2018
LoL! What northerners will accept and put that man as presidential candidate... :-D
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Neddyogu(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2018
Na person carry dem go Libya? Dem no even happy say dem rescue their a.ss from slavery. Entitled M.ofos. Send them back to Mali or Libya and see if I give a flying fvck
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Rajahbite(m): 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Stay put and slug it out in Nigeria, you no gree. You rather choose to spend hundreds of thousands of naira to get to Europe via Libya despite all the foreseen (and unforeseen) dangers. Now that the bubble has bursted in your faces you expect the government to compensate you? Which of you returnees spent less than a thousand naira to get to Libya in the first place?
If so, me that have chosen to remain and help build Nigeria in whatever capacity I can deserves a National award and a Jumbo packaged compensation.
As my Igbo brothers would say.....
Anuofia !
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Sijo01(f): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Edonojie007:

Come No Dey Form Edo Girl Here;
1k Go Take You Go Ekpoma,uromi And Even Auchi.
E Go Take You Go Any Part For Benin And Outside Benin- I Dont Know Of Other States.

Oga, I was at Uromi on Tuesday. Joined Ekpoma/Uromi Bus at new benin. The fare is 1200 and 1500 to Ekpoma and Uromi respectively.

For your info, I nor dey form Edo Girl. I be obviedo kpataki.
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Sijo01(f): 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
martineverest:
fuel scarcity /festive price

The government should have considered your points before insulting them with 1k.
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by laudate: 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sijo01:
The called the 1k Transport fare not recharge card money.

Moreover, where are they supposed to get the phone & sim they needed to call immediately?
Are there no business centres again in Delta State or Edo State, where they can make calls for 5 minutes or less? Are there no govt officials they can borrow phones from to call their family and friends? Excuses are not needed here, pls. When they were in Libya, how were they calling Nigeria, when they got stranded over there?
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Umuinyioku: 7:03pm On Aug 02
Sunofgod:
Ungrateful so and so's...... send them back to Libya a beg.
How are they ungrateful. What can N1000 do?
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Ashirioluwa: 7:29pm On Aug 02
It’s no one else’s business if you travel to Libya or European countries for greener pastures. It’s also no one else’s business if you’re deported from those countries.
Re: Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares by Ashirioluwa: 7:30pm On Aug 02
As a man, there’s nothing bad in taking a risk, but it's good to learn to bear the consequences alone in case things doesn't work out as planned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies Aboard Plane That Landed In Houston. / Uber Now In Owerri, Akure, Adds New Safety Features For Nigerian Riders / Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.