Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Nigerian Doctor In The US So Bold/Proud He Named His Clinic After Himself - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor In The US So Bold/Proud He Named His Clinic After Himself (1349 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Doctor In The US So Bold/Proud He Named His Clinic After Himself by FSU: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Dr. David Anakwenze
Florence, Alabama, USA.

This man is so daring. Alabama is the most racist state in the USA and you don't wanna let those skinheads see some foreign-looking, jaw-breaking name displayed publicly, anyhow. Only an Igbo (fearless people) man can do this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In The US So Bold/Proud He Named His Clinic After Himself by FSU: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Nigerian Doctor In The US So Bold/Proud He Named His Clinic After Himself by Shugavee(f): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Nigerian Doctor In The US So Bold/Proud He Named His Clinic After Himself by Mermaida(f): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
After all his hustling, why should he care
Re: Nigerian Doctor In The US So Bold/Proud He Named His Clinic After Himself by FSU: 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Mermaida:
After all his hustling, why should he care

Abi oh!! But it's tricky. Racist skinheads will not like it and there are many of them in ALABAMA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In The US So Bold/Proud He Named His Clinic After Himself by wordbank(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Alabama is still a remote state
Re: Nigerian Doctor In The US So Bold/Proud He Named His Clinic After Himself by MasterKim: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
What's the sense in investing in a place where a greater percentage of the population are hostile towards you?
And d mumu op called that fearlessness?
Re: Nigerian Doctor In The US So Bold/Proud He Named His Clinic After Himself by FSU: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
wordbank:
Alabama is still a remote state

Not more remote than West Virginia, Mississippi, Wyoming, North and South Dakota, Montana, Arkansas, Oklahoma and even Iowa.
Re: Nigerian Doctor In The US So Bold/Proud He Named His Clinic After Himself by FSU: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
MasterKim:
What's the sense in investing in a place where a greater percentage of the population are hostile towards you?
And d mumu op called that fearlessness?

Why the rudeness?

For your information, there are many foreign-owned investments in Alabama and many Nigerian professors in Alabama universities. My surprise was just in the use of his Nigerian name in his business in a well known racist State. It may be prideful and bold, but how strategic is that? If I were him I will just say ''David (his first name which is English) Psychiatric Outreach LLC''. But who am I to decide for him?
Re: Nigerian Doctor In The US So Bold/Proud He Named His Clinic After Himself by Mermaida(f): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
FSU:

Abi oh!! But it's tricky. Racist skinheads will not like it and there are many of them in ALABAMA.

Pls where is ALABAMA
Re: Nigerian Doctor In The US So Bold/Proud He Named His Clinic After Himself by FSU: 1:18am On Feb 05, 2018
Mermaida:

Pls where is ALABAMA

One of the 50 States of USA, next door to Atlanta (Georgia) and Florida.

(1) (Reply)

Hearing Aids In Nigeria / I Need Help Concerning My Skin / Charmed Herbal Cleansing Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.