Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US (48005 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by ChangeIsCostant: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Here are amazing transformation pictures of a Nigerian medical doctor who decided to slim down for her own health. According to reports, the doctor simply identified as Dr Eki is a practicing medial personnel in the United States.

Her transformation pictures were shared online by a Nigerian woman, ‎Joy Aghogho‎ who claimed to have known her for almost 20 years now.

The trimmed doctor now coaches an advance bootcamp class and is said to be an expert in weight loss due to her experience.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/amazing-transformation-photos-of-a-female-nigerian-doctor-based-in-the-us.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by madridguy(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nice transformation.

PDP should hire her.

6 Likes

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by alphacyborg(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
shocked

olasaad:
Revenge body smileynice one

It shows how shallow minded you are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Kingstel(m): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
Wow! shocked

Stop being broke & sponsor yourself as a Jambite, Student, Corper...for Northern residents only. Become our sales representative (part or full time job). Apply via "justice.ayo9@gmail.com"

1 Like

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by olasaad(f): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
Revenge body smileynice one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
In my humble opinion, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my school of thought, I will be looking at this matter from a different angle without fighting. See, I'm just respecting everyone's point of view and with everything I have seen here today, I believe I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say.

25 Likes

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Wynnah(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hardwork displayed...
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by HCpaul(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is how Nigeria will be transformed in 2019. The former picture is Nigeria when Bullhurry is still in power while the later is the new Nigeria after the hanumanous president is outer power.

Good morning to the black world.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by babaRUNtinz(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
I comment my reserve...
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by SnakeChopMoney(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2018

For anyone wanting to glow up like her and look beautiful, i have the products/procedures/steps and process to make you look like an Angel

1. 10 buckets of make-up
2. 5 gallons of lipstick
3. Wig/donkey hair
4. An iphone 8 camera

You can thank me later

1 Like

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Tydollasign(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
No Pain No Gain.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by HeWrites(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Igbo Amaka

Judging from the throwback photos, she's a mom who has BORN her intestine (she don give birth to all the child destined to ber) but judging from the NOW photos, she's is a lady who is still enjoying life, jumping from one DÎCK to another

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Leurty: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Kingstel:
Wow! shocked
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by awkwarkbae(f): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
wow!!..
impressive cheesy
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Stallion93(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Check my signature if interested in buying a land @port Harcourt metropolis
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Cutehector(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Some fat girls are actually beautiful when slim..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by oluwasegun007(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
b
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by tayo200(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
cool
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by fk002: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Someone 7 step above is shouting IGBO Amaka

Is this an achievement cheesy grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Dajugba: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
she is presently looking much prettier than she was.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by PROPHETmichael: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pic 1: Under GEJ, there was enough food for her to eat.
Pic 2: Under Buhari ..............

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by SandB2017: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Y
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by soberdrunk(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
How did a "doctor" allow herself get to that level in the first place? angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Pavore9: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Excess fat makes no sense.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by IVORY2009(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Aremaparooooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by visijo(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nigerians
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by KendrickAyomide: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
HeWrites:
Igbo Amaka

Judging from the throwback photos, she's a mom who has BORN her intestine (she don give birth to all the child destined to ber) but judging from the NOW photos, she's is a lady who is still enjoying life, jumping from one DÎCK to another
. the only IGBO we know is weed

8 Likes

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Even Photoshop will doff it's hat for this.
But what is all these Keto this Keto that flooding Facebook feeds lately
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by IVORY2009(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
PROPHETmichael:
Pic 1: Under GEJ, there was enough food for her to eat.
Pic 2: Under Buhari ..............

MUMU Munna.....

1 Like

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Xandermarvel(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
coolOk. Weh don ma. U ve tried.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
I need to hit the gym for real!

(1) (2) (Reply)

RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Share Your Experience Staying At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.