Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Men Do This Instead Of Hitting Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Do This Instead Of Hitting Her (1049 Views)

She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Do This Instead Of Hitting Her by addictiv(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
We have been inundated with stories of men hitting their wives and almost every man involved will tell tales of how they were forced to literally take matters into their hands due to nagging, verbal abuse, and hostility from the woman. At times one can be so provoked that takes more than the spirit of God to restrain from going physical. Some men take a walk out of the environment and return when things are calm. But in instances that you cant leave your house at that moment, what do you do? So I want to urge men who have successfully mastered the act of not laying hands on their women no matter how bad they are provoked to give us their secret tips on what to do and how to diffuse such hostile nagging and verbal attack conditions and return the peace in the home.
Also Women who have gone through such experiences are welcome to share a thing or two, we are all here to learn
Re: Men Do This Instead Of Hitting Her by sodiqapril(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
t
Re: Men Do This Instead Of Hitting Her by uniquetreasure: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
Just keep quite and don't respond to her. Just ignore her.

3 Likes

Re: Men Do This Instead Of Hitting Her by addictiv(m): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
uniquetreasure:
That must take a lot of self control. Also most persons hate to be ignored and could respond with more hostility when ignored or given a silent treatment by their partners
Re: Men Do This Instead Of Hitting Her by Antina(f): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
uniquetreasure:

I tell you! It's more painful than beating!!

1 Like

Re: Men Do This Instead Of Hitting Her by Julivas(m): 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
If you can't take a walk at that moment, just engaged yourself with what you like doing like reading literature, Bible or surfing the Internet.
Re: Men Do This Instead Of Hitting Her by Rhemy2013(f): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
If dere is misunderstanding btw i nd my hubby..he will carry his laptop Nd start playing music aloud,he will say "Rhemy pass me d wine".Omo I go ves hiss nd leave him alone wink.... atimes I will join him to listen to d music (from dere we don't settle d matter) cheesy...No marriage is perfect and again patient is needed in every marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Men Do This Instead Of Hitting Her by addictiv(m): 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Rhemy2013:
If dere is misunderstanding btw i nd my hubby..he will carry his laptop Nd start playing music aloud,he will say "Rhemy pass me d wine".Omo I go ves hiss nd leave him alone wink.... atimes I will join him to listen to d music (from dere we don't settle d matter) cheesy...No marriage is perfect and again patient is needed in every marriage.

wow. music therapy....quite a delightful remedy

1 Like

Re: Men Do This Instead Of Hitting Her by GidisFinest: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2018
I once spoke with a lady who pissed off her man, after talking to her about it. she opened up that she actually cannot be in a relationship without drama (fights), she said she feels the relationship will be boring. After that it got me thinking that some ladies actually like their guys fighting (some non physical and some physical) with them once in a while, while some cannot even stand a little argument. I also realized that relationships/marriage is all about both parties just focus on your own. smiley
Re: Men Do This Instead Of Hitting Her by Daniel2289(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2018
Keep calm and let her do the talking.

1 Like

Re: Men Do This Instead Of Hitting Her by jeff1607(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2018
Following
Re: Men Do This Instead Of Hitting Her by izaray(f): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2018
I'm here to learn

(1) (Reply)

Confused And Feeling Guilty. Am I Responsible For My Husband.... / : Teenager Sues His Parents For Being Born Black And Underprivileged / My Husband’s Manhood Is Too Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.