Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

[video] Tecno Camon CM Hands On and First Impressions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [video] Tecno Camon CM Hands On and First Impressions (1347 Views)

Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] Tecno Camon CM Hands On and First Impressions by tfortony(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
So I got to attend the Launch of TECNO's first device of 2018, the TECNO Camon CM and in this video I give you my first impressions about the device and all what you need to know from the Launch.

First of all Here is the Link to the Full Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU0NpOfHt3o

The TECNO Camon CM is an Android 7.0 Device which is clocked at 1.3GHz and is a Quad Core Processor. It also supports 4G LTE.

It comes in Champagne Gold, Sky Black and City Blue Colors.

The Display of the TECNO Camon CM is 5.7 inch LCD and it has a 13 Megapixel camera on the front (with one flash) and on the back of the phone (with Quad (4-) Flash).

However, in all of these it's got a 16GB ROM and 2GB RAM all priced at a modest N47,000.

Is it worth it to you?
Re: [video] Tecno Camon CM Hands On and First Impressions by tfortony(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Some highlights of the video/specs

Re: [video] Tecno Camon CM Hands On and First Impressions by EcBoss: 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Camon CX clocked 1.5GHz. I was disappointed at Camon CM 1.3GHz processor.

Anyway, it's a nice phone.

Re: [video] Tecno Camon CM Hands On and First Impressions by sureinfo: 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
Not bad, but I expected a higher ram from the camon CM, not this 2gb am seeing
tfortony:
So I got to attend the Launch of TECNO's first device of 2018, the TECNO Camon CM and in this video I give you my first impressions about the device and all what you need to know from the Launch.

First of all Here is the Link to the Full Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU0NpOfHt3o

The TECNO Camon CM is an Android 7.0 Device which is clocked at 1.3GHz and is a Quad Core Processor. It also supports 4G LTE.

It comes in Champagne Gold, Sky Black and City Blue Colors.

The Display of the TECNO Camon CM is 5.7 inch LCD and it has a 13 Megapixel camera on the front (with one flash) and on the back of the phone (with Quad (4-) Flash).

However, in all of these it's got a 16GB ROM and 2GB RAM all priced at a modest N47,000.

Is it worth it to you?
Re: [video] Tecno Camon CM Hands On and First Impressions by tfortony(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
We all did expect much from this device but I somehow have a feeling that there might be a much more spec-ed out device coming this first quarter.. I can only keep my fingers crossed but for now, the CM looks like a decent budget smartphone for that price.
sureinfo:
Not bad, but I expected a higher ram from the camon CM, not this 2gb am seeing
Re: [video] Tecno Camon CM Hands On and First Impressions by missslimzy(f): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nice one..
Re: [video] Tecno Camon CM Hands On and First Impressions by tfortony(m): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
Thank you
missslimzy:
Nice one..
Re: [video] Tecno Camon CM Hands On and First Impressions by datyorubaboy: 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nice device
Re: [video] Tecno Camon CM Hands On and First Impressions by tfortony(m): 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
Most especially for the price. Do subscribe so you'll see my full review
datyorubaboy:
Nice device
Re: [video] Tecno Camon CM Hands On and First Impressions by omoalajah(m): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
its really nice
missslimzy:
Nice one..
Re: [video] Tecno Camon CM Hands On and First Impressions by Ennyholar: 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know if this device is available.
Re: [video] Tecno Camon CM Hands On and First Impressions by tfortony(m): 1:03am On Jan 17, 2018
It's available at select 3CHub Stores in Lagos
Ennyholar:
Anyone know if this device is available.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Galaxy J7 Up For Grabs / Neatly Used Galaxy J7 Up For Grabs / Vernee M5 Full Review: 4gb Ram And 64gb Rom Around 100 Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.