Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,675 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Funke Akindele-bello To Feature In “avengers: Infinity War” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele-bello To Feature In “avengers: Infinity War” (813 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast / Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” / Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele-bello To Feature In “avengers: Infinity War” by Flamzecrew(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2018

Funke Akindele-Bello to feature in “Avengers: Infinity War”
Nollywood actress Funke Akindele-Bello will be playing a role in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ – an upcoming American superhero film based on Marvel Comics superhero team ‘The Avengers’.

The Popular Nollywood Actress, fondly called Jenifa is a cast member in the Hollywood movie, Avengers – Infinity War. She will star in the movie as a Dora Milaje member, the guards of The Black Panther!

read more tap bellow link
https://www.flamzespot.com.ng/2018/01/funke-akindele-bello-to-feature-in.html
Re: Funke Akindele-bello To Feature In “avengers: Infinity War” by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
I wish her part will allow her talk and to make so many appearances
Not a part were she will walking like those Chinese maidsA must watch

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele-bello To Feature In “avengers: Infinity War” by Jodha(f): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ion believe this...
Re: Funke Akindele-bello To Feature In “avengers: Infinity War” by Flamzecrew(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
I wish her part will allow her talk and to make so many appearances
Not a part were she will walking like those Chinese maidsA must watch
hahaha funny u shz a guard na she wll stand
Re: Funke Akindele-bello To Feature In “avengers: Infinity War” by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Flamzecrew:

hahaha funny u shz a guard na she wll stand

I no like that one for her abeg
Re: Funke Akindele-bello To Feature In “avengers: Infinity War” by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
Could be a Nigerian version of the avenger. Trust Nollywood to act rubbish. grin

That said, she's not an interesting character. Just an overrated actress by people who don't know movie. She'll definitely be the odd one in the Avenger cast if this news is true.

No Jennifer's Dairy fan should quote me. That movie is for a certain class of people I wouldn't want to mention.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele-bello To Feature In “avengers: Infinity War” by AleksAndria: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son Lands Modeling Gig On His Second Birthday / Don't Worry You Will Wear Gucci One Day - Hushpuppi Shades M.I Abaga And Ice Pri / Ike Ogbonna Wife, Sonia Show Off Her Banging Body In New Bikini Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.