Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (74775 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland Loved Up In New Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by jayAjoku(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2018
lol i pity him little does he know the girl has tied his brain at okija shrine . of this i am sure

1 Like

Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by kaymart: 10:02am On Jan 11, 2018
ngwababe:
Good for him!
Here I am deary....
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by bilazego(m): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2018
georgen2u:
Why igbo

Why Ibo? can you offer what you don't have?
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Airforce1(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2018
Nice one OBO
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Espada10: 10:07am On Jan 11, 2018
Damfostopper:
Doggy style with a slim girl is like eating with fork n knife all you hear is chan chan chan

2 Likes

Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 11, 2018
Funmicoconuts:
And Chioma is that 3rd baby mama loading on full speed

you better line up and save yourself from poverty.
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by abdulmuyis2014(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2018
Davido there are people over suffering go to where they are and help them, then you spend money on woman that there eyes are on wealth.
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Achorise: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Na so.
oga you never get money ooohhhh. Many visitors for this show can still hire you to misbehave. We can still book your hotel room and pay your welfare.
You no even fit face Cardi B. Na for Instagram you day beg for collabo. Person way you and am day stage but dem no gree you talk business with her for backstage.

You never get money Davido. Money men full town dem no day talk. When una see poor men children una go day claim say una day splash money. how much you splash? You buy her Lamborghini?
You don ever buy any girl Ferrari?
Davido you don buy private jet give babe?
You don build hotel dash babe?
You don open any company call am your girlfriend name?
Which girl have you really give international fame?
If you really love that girl dash her grammy award way you win
No Kanye West na make Amber famous?
No be don Jazzy day polish Tiwa life so?
You day say no love babe way you no fit put finger for her hand.
Empty drums way day make noise.

All dem Jay z and Jermaine dupri dem never make noise na local star way manage enter private jet won talk. Ordinary CNN interview dem never grant you. Go interview for big shows na.
All these boys no get wave oh. Even Majek Fashek dem penetrate America pass all these ones.
No better American producer don produce your songs.
no better director don direct any music video.
make dem thank God say the population of Nigeria big oh. cos if to say these boys na from small country like Togo, dem for no see light. Cos all these are not talents. They are still classified and potentials.
Brother, I like know you, I like be your friend, cos you just open my eyes to some reality.

1 Like

Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by godofuck231: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2018
IamHeWrites:
The Father of two, who is currently on vacation in the United Arab Emirates, is pictured yet again splashing cash on his girlfriend Chioma as he shopped in Dubai.

The star who has been taking a much deserved break with his team shared a Snapchat video of him stacking many shopping bags which he claims he bought for Chioma.

He also told girls if their boyfriend’s don’t spoil them, then he isn’t serious, adding that he is shutting down her sister’s birthday and told those without money to ”hide their face’.

He ended it with ”Get yourself a David”.

See his posts below;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/if-u-no-get-money-hide-ur-face-davido.html

When the puna don slack na then she go start to sell female bra and pant, coupled with human hair, then she go buy g class to keep up the dying fame, and hope to find one unsuspecting mugu to frustrate for ever till heart problems do them part, I was just passing
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by nextdoor84(m): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2018
georgen2u:
Why igbo

Davido is also igbo by blood. His grandmother from his father's side is from Enugu state. Go figure!!
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Olulinks(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2018
Evaberry:
I'm looking for a David :-)

who wants to be my David?
Nobody, abeg!
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Funmicoconuts(f): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
WinningSun:

you better line up and save yourself from poverty.

Stop the drama and go play elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by ikechi1000(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Funmicoconuts:
And Chioma is that 3rd baby mama loading on full speed
And you are the forth loading slowly
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by toyoC1(f): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
DAVIDO
my hero..

Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by BHM01: 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
XingXhang:

Broke Guys right now...

[img]https://media1./images/3fe2a6db3b340d8a5060f18d2672f898/tenor.gif?itemid=4280413[/img]

He should have know that inflation in price of footballers like Gareth Bale was the delimma that led Man Utd to pay that much for "Dakuku" and Liverpool to sign Virgil for 75... Inflation Things.
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by ngwababe(f): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
kaymart:

Here I am deary....

And I see you deary
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by omoboy110: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Trash!!!! because he's not living his life like jayz and kanye mumu keep consoling you poverty with yeye analysis [s]
kolawoleibukun:
Na so.
oga you never get money ooohhhh. Many visitors for this show can still hire you to misbehave. We can still book your hotel room and pay your welfare.
You no even fit face Cardi B. Na for Instagram you day beg for collabo. Person way you and am day stage but dem no gree you talk business with her for backstage.

You never get money Davido. Money men full town dem no day talk. When una see poor men children una go day claim say una day splash money. how much you splash? You buy her Lamborghini?
You don ever buy any girl Ferrari?
Davido you don buy private jet give babe?
You don build hotel dash babe?
You don open any company call am your girlfriend name?
Which girl have you really give international fame?
If you really love that girl dash her grammy award way you win
No Kanye West na make Amber famous?
No be don Jazzy day polish Tiwa life so?
You day say no love babe way you no fit put finger for her hand.
Empty drums way day make noise.

All dem Jay z and Jermaine dupri dem never make noise na local star way manage enter private jet won talk. Ordinary CNN interview dem never grant you. Go interview for big shows na.
All these boys no get wave oh. Even Majek Fashek dem penetrate America pass all these ones.
No better American producer don produce your songs.
no better director don direct any music video.
make dem thank God say the population of Nigeria big oh. cos if to say these boys na from small country like Togo, dem for no see light. Cos all these are not talents. They are still classified and potentials.

1 Like

Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by bhankymyk(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
chioma ti take over
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Follygunners: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Evaberry:

Goliath nko? grin
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by kolawoleibukun: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
omoboy110:
Trash!!!! because he's not living his life like jayz and kanye mumu keep consoling you poverty with yeye analysis [s]
odoyo.
day there day folo celebrities. dem send you
mumu you no achive reach me you hear. I have my say. if it it trash to you eye go pain you this night since you don read am.
see your old bar head

1 Like

Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Nickymezor(f): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
So? Next pls...
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by omoboy110: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
grin grin grin PELE mr achievement
kolawoleibukun:
odoyo.
day there day folo celebrities. dem send you
mumu you no achive reach me you hear. I have my say. if it it trash to you eye go pain you this night since you don read am.
see your old bar head
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
I don die ,money dey justify rubbish sha,see this irresponsible dwarf dey form loving BF get mind dey talk say as I no get money spend on top my woman I no dey serious..ITS OHKAY!ITS OHKAY!!
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Revolva(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
chioma may be one ghetto bitch wey don upgrade to lekki standard....girls n money ,....
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Shhhh01(f): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
IamHeWrites:
The Father of two, who is currently on vacation in the United Arab Emirates, is pictured yet again splashing cash on his girlfriend Chioma as he shopped in Dubai.

The star who has been taking a much deserved break with his team shared a Snapchat video of him stacking many shopping bags which he claims he bought for Chioma.

He also told girls if their boyfriend’s don’t spoil them, then he isn’t serious, adding that he is shutting down her sister’s birthday and told those without money to ”hide their face’.

He ended it with ”Get yourself a David”.

See his posts below;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/if-u-no-get-money-hide-ur-face-davido.html

two mumu (chioma and david)
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by ruffDiamond: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
useless retard whose trashy songs is only fit the indomie generation who gorge themselves since they don't any better

pride goes before a terrible fall...
make im continue running his croaky voice and watery mouth..when im village people finally catch up with im ...im go regret all this insensitive statement...

DAT time im go no see place hide him useless face
stupid boy with no iota of sense
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by benqo01(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
OBO baddest balling hard...haterz oya hide your face
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Mylove55(f): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

The girlfriend of Davido might be a deformed malnourished bitch if anything goes by.

That may be the reason why he's hiding the face.

what the essence of spending money on a beast and saying 'if you no get money, hide your face'.

he actually hide her face
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Ndawe(f): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
OluDare01:
Ndawe
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by alaboski(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2018
Evaberry:

lol, david indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl / Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying / Bryan Marshall Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.