Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 23) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 23) (248 Views)

I Hate My Dreams Part 2 / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 14). / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 9) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 23) by Revadebola: 3:57am On Jan 11, 2018
DO YOU FORGET YOUR DREAMS? (PART 23)
Continued From Yesterday.

17. Dreams of eating faeces, eating from dunghill or eating from remnant of people’s food. This week, a lady phoned me from Ghana. She experiences dreams of eating faeces. EVERY EXPERIENCE OF EATING IN DREAMS HAS SERIOUS NEGATIVE EFFECTS.
I have met people who narrated how they ate in their dreams and thereafter strange objects started moving in their bodies.

18. Years ago, I was in Ajegunle, Lagos, Nigeria, for a crusade. A woman narrated her strange dream to me.
She was 6 months pregnant and was already attending an antenatal clinic.
One night, she had a dream of a hand stretched over her pregnancy. Immediately, she woke up and discovered her pregnancy had disappeared. There was no sign of miscarriage. The pregnancy just literally disappeared.
She went to complain at the hospital where she registered for antenatal. Her doctor was also shocked.
I have met several women who suffered barrenness, pregnancy miscarriage, still birth etc as a result of the evil dreams they had. Especially such dreams like sexual assaults.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, the enemy will not use my dreams to work against me again.
2. Holy Spirit speak to me from my dreams.
3. Lord restore every blessings the enemies stole from me via my dreams.
4. I cover my sleep and dreams with the blood of Jesus.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.
CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Have You Made It? / Death Is Not An Issue / The Lord Will Preserve All That Makes You Thank Him All The Days Of Your Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.