Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

You Have The Money But Don't Know How To Bet (let Me Be Ur Guide) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Have The Money But Don't Know How To Bet (let Me Be Ur Guide) (1503 Views)

♦️Live 06:36am,,,Bet Steady Bet...... Let Make Some Money..Monday December 27 / Love Bet....let's Win Together.. / Love To Bet? Join Us Now.(closed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have The Money But Don't Know How To Bet (let Me Be Ur Guide) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2018
Owk first things first am not a scammer and will never be one
Owk i av a special vip group where i drop my 3odds daily, we ended our 7days challenge yesterday with a win from which we record a 5wins out of 7 games, i posted our last game yesterday on nairaland for free u cn locate my previous thread to confirm that.......
But i need real investors, those that av d money to stake high, trust me let me be your guide and you will never lose, truth z no game is 100% but some games av zero tendency to fail...... I would av shown u guyz my complete 4days winning streak but unfortunately i play in shop and didn't thought of snapping them for proof, but below r my last 2 winnings n d game i posted lst night on nairaland for free......
if you av faith in me call or chat me on 0 8 1 8 3 5 8 1 4 9 2 n u will be glad u did
Re: You Have The Money But Don't Know How To Bet (let Me Be Ur Guide) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 11, 2018
2days ago winning from my vip group

Re: You Have The Money But Don't Know How To Bet (let Me Be Ur Guide) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2018
Yesterday game that was posted for free on nairaland, also from my vip group

Re: You Have The Money But Don't Know How To Bet (let Me Be Ur Guide) by ipobarecriminals: 8:28am On Jan 11, 2018
sad undecided undecided sad he go beta if u invest ur money on ur tiny legs and neck to look responsible. I doubt the owner of Bet9ja look so pathetic /malnutrition like u.Eat well
Re: You Have The Money But Don't Know How To Bet (let Me Be Ur Guide) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=ipobarecriminals post=64088980] sad undecided undecided sad he go beta if u invest ur money on ur tiny legs and neck to look responsible. I doubt the owner of Bet9ja look so pathetic /malnutrition like u.Eat well[/quote
Dat pics z 3yrs ago, bt y d hate bro, u must av suffered great loss
Re: You Have The Money But Don't Know How To Bet (let Me Be Ur Guide) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=ipobarecriminals post=64088980] sad undecided undecided sad he go beta if u invest ur money on ur tiny legs and neck to look responsible. I doubt the owner of Bet9ja look so pathetic /malnutrition like u.Eat well[/quote
I will pass
Re: You Have The Money But Don't Know How To Bet (let Me Be Ur Guide) by ipobarecriminals: 10:58am On Jan 11, 2018
yungstar092:
[/quote] undecided[quote author=yungstar092 post=64093075]
sorry.i don't engine unprofitable venture. Think we'll and u'll grow well.Go and read the pathetic tale of former punters like u here
Re: You Have The Money But Don't Know How To Bet (let Me Be Ur Guide) by Greentickets: 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Discover how you can turn $10 to $1328.10 in few weeks. 100% betting strategy! Send an email to Realbetexpert@gmail.com to get the steps.. [limited slot available]
Re: You Have The Money But Don't Know How To Bet (let Me Be Ur Guide) by Dzes: 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2018

(1) (Reply)

CAF Revealed Prize Money For AFCON Participant Countries / Why Are Messi Fans Humble Tonight? / FIFA: WHO WILL WIN ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.