Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her (34945 Views)

Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father / Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) / Ugandan Wife Claims To Have Been Abducted So She Could Spend Time With Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by slimjaney: 8:33am On Jan 11, 2018
@Kingsley iwu

Police in Uganda have apprehended one Harriet Nambi, 24, a resident of Nakiyanja Village in Kaliro Town Council who supposed stabbed her husband Musa Batera, 25, for refusing to sleep with her ever since she delivered a baby boy through caesarean two months ago.

Batera was a husband to three wives and he was also the chairman of Kaliro District Boda Boda Association since 2011, while Nambi is a primary school teacher in Kaliro Town.

Their neighbour Hasifa Babirye, said that the couple had developed a misunderstanding following accusations by Nambi that her husband refused to sleep with her.

My Daughter Has Sexually Stolen My Husband From Me - Kenyan Woman Expresses Shock: https://www.nairaland.com/4280033/daughter-sexually-stolen-husband-me

“She told me that her husband was denying her sex yet she needed it. I asked her to wait since she had just been operated upon but she was obsessed,” Babirye told police.

“I tried to ask her to give it time but she said she was going to harm him and when the husband returned, she stabbed him.” She added.

According to witnesses, she enticed the deceased to their house, and as soon as he entered, they started quarrelling which developed into a nasty fight.

Kaliro District police boss, Joseph Kihamba, confirmed the incident, and said that Nambi had been arrested and is going to be charged with murder.

The body was handed over to his relatives by the Police for burial as investigations continue.

Source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/01/24-year-old-fed-up-wife-stabs-husband.html

1 Share

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by phrancys001(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2018
Na wao! Women and stabbing nowadays

10 Likes

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by AleksAndria: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2018
Hmm..some Women are becoming brutal as the days go by. What shall we do?.

10 Likes

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by gabg667: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2018
So she cant even consider her own health and wait for her to heal properly before thinking sex. Just two months and her body is already biting her

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by Blackfire(m): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2018
Opens my mouth....

*aaaaaaaahhhhhhh*

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by TheHistorian(m): 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
God save us from dogs in human skin disguise as Wives ooh. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by bro4u: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
After God fear Women... And after Devil fear sex starved Women grin

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Haaaaa haaaa. This one get has e bi oo.
Ebi like say make i knock d woman head. because of tongolo you kill your husband. Take joor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
she really needed it, dispite being operated upon and is not good 4 her to have s*x yet, she still want to have s*x that wat u get wen u wife a hoe, lesson in life neva married a hoe, because it will neva trun out well, rip to d man

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by Skynet23(m): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hmm... Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by openmine(m): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
grin
This world sha
different strokes for different folks...
meanwhile some where in africa,nigeria,Some ladies will Use s.ex as a bargaining chip!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Lord save us from karashika...

Who's the mod pushing threads to FP by this time of the day?
Seems the person just start work.
The thing still dey shack am abi

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by jaymejate: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
When you marry Olosho...

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by donstan18: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
AleksAndria:
Hmm..some Women are becoming brutal as the days go by. What shall we do? .

You are asking "What shall we do" because a woman committed, but if it's a man, you'll know what we should do and how he should be castrated.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by holluwai(m): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Crime de passion

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by Krafty006: 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
very funny, she went too far....
Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by petkoffdrake2(m): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nawa ooo... This type if news is either from NDI ofe mmanu community or Kenya. Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by junioratallcost(m): 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
na stabbing dey trend now for woman.... oga ooo
Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by redangel2017: 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
Haha i like this woman grin.. Men will cool dwn small.. Nt everyday man kills lady cause of sex.. This time arnd be showing them what a man can do a woman does whole better
Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by Follygunners: 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Dis ones no dey even act like real humans.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by Sage7(m): 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Some men tend to shy away from their wives during pregnancy or after birth because to them, they feel she has lost the sexual appeal after body restructuring which is very wrong.

He killed himself.

Marry someone's daughter, impregnate and find another fresh meat over and over again. 3 wives at 25.

The 3rd one had to put a stop to it to save subsequent ladies from falling into that same trap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by Follygunners: 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
On top d!ck matter.. Na wah sef.. grin
Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by koolaid87: 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
A nairalander created a thread earlier today, asking why husbands beat their wives. I knew you asked that trying to portray the women as victims. Contrary to your judgement, women are known to be worse.

Men beat, women kill

When women commit this kind offence, una always look the other side.

Say no to violence

5 Likes

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by yeyeboi(m): 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
shocked endtime Ugandan wife
Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by berrystunn(m): 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Poor people like to fuuuccck

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by bedspread: 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
The world is Gone
Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by kazzy4u(m): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
this life... different tym of stories sha... wat is d new story will b expecting nw
Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by Pebcak: 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
grin
Re: Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her by seunny4lif(m): 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:

You are asking "What shall we do" because a woman committed, but if it's a man, you'll know what we should do.
Help me ask her o Oooh
If na man kill his wife:
They will be shouting hang him by his ball
Hang his dick upside down
Cut is Penis

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone / How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) / Woman Throws Her 3-day-old Baby Into Dustbin In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.