Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father (1921 Views)

Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour / Ugandan Wife Claims To Have Been Abducted So She Could Spend Time With Lover / Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by Welovetruecrime(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
A 58-year-old Israeli man has been arrested in Uganda after confessing to killing his 25-year-old wife. The man, Raed Wated, reportedly became enraged after a DNA test showed that he was not the biological father of their six-month-old daughter.

Wated's wife, Monica Nabukenya, had moved out of their home after the couple had a falling out over his suspicions that she had been unfaithful. However, she returned to the home last Thursday at Wated's request, reportedly to discuss reconciling.

Wated is said to have strangled Nabukenya to death and then hid her body in a septic tank. Her body was found after her family became concerned when they had not heard from her for several days.

Wated has reportedly confessed to the murder, saying that he killed Nabukenya because he was "ashamed" that she had been unfaithful. He is currently being held in custody and is awaiting trial.

This is a tragic story of a man who was driven to violence by his own insecurities. It is a reminder that domestic violence can happen to anyone, regardless of their background or culture.

https://www.truecrimeavenue.com/2023/07/dna-revelation-israeli-man-admits.html
Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by Mayng01(m): 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Toor
Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by talented321: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ashawo 1 simp 1.
No matter how i trust u madam we must go for dna.
I started doubting that gender at the tender age of 10.

7 Likes

Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by Guynexttdoor: 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Come back to reconcile with who? She think say na african man. Oyibo go kee you.

6 Likes

Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by MICVOCT(m): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
Killing is not a solution!!!
Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by Welovetruecrime(m): 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
It is not the solution my brother. Living with the shame is way better than being behind bars
MICVOCT:
Killing is not a solution!!!

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by godofuck231: 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Next life she go look the pvssy well before a give sside dude
Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by judatech: 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
Which shame?
Welovetruecrime:
It is not the solution my brother. Living with the shame is way better than being behind bars
Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by MrsTwrite(f): 2:40am On Jul 20, 2023
Thank God ooo... It's not a Nigerian this time.
Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by Conwarden: 4:33am On Jul 20, 2023
Hmmm . . .

DNA PROFILING AT BIRTH SHOULD BE MADE COMPULSORY, JUST LIKE REGISTRATION OF BIRTH . . . e get many why's

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!. SLOW, PAINFUL AND UNTIMELY DEATH FOR PARENTS WHO SEND THEIR WARDS TO HK TO LEARN YAHOO

1 Like

Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by Welovetruecrime(m): 6:27am On Jul 20, 2023
I agree. Maybe the killings will reduced because some people can't control their emotions in such cases
Conwarden:
Hmmm . . .

DNA PROFILING AT BIRTH SHOULD BE MADE COMPULSORY, JUST LIKE REGISTRATION OF BIRTH . . . e get many why's

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!. SLOW, PAINFUL AND UNTIMELY DEATH FOR PARENTS WHO SEND THEIR WARDS TO HK TO LEARN YAHOO
Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by Baronthecelebri: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2023
Good one from the man, what was she expecting,mumu woman
Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by Efna55: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2023
Don't do DNA and start to care for another man's child that might be claimed later, better eat your money alone in peace.
My first principle with my wife, "I expect anything no matter the trust we share".
Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by Welovetruecrime(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2023
It didn't solve the problem. It created more problems instead
Baronthecelebri:
Good one from the man, what was she expecting,mumu woman

1 Like

Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by Welovetruecrime(m): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
Efna55:
Don't do DNA and start to care for another man's child that might be claimed later, better eat your money alone in peace.
My first principle with my wife, "I expect anything no matter the trust we share".
Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by Welovetruecrime(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
With who exactly??
Guynexttdoor:
Come back to reconcile with who? She think say na african man. Oyibo go kee you.
Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by Guynexttdoor: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
Welovetruecrime:
With who exactly??
Bro u no read am?
Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by Welovetruecrime(m): 4:04am On Jul 21, 2023
Maybe you no understand. Wetin I mean be say reconciliation in such a matter will be hard. So I was like reconcile "with who exactly"
Guynexttdoor:

Bro u no read am?
Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by maasoap(m): 6:18am On Jul 21, 2023
talented321:
Ashawo 1 simp 1.
No matter how i trust u madam we must go for dna.
I started doubting that gender at the tender age of 10.

We will see
Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by Guynexttdoor: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2023
Welovetruecrime:
Maybe you no understand. Wetin I mean be say reconciliation in such a matter will be hard. So I was like reconcile "with who exactly"
grin

1 Like

Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by NewDea4: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2023
Uganda, Kenya women with their big forehead and big nyansh, wey be say their tohtoh dey scratch dem like kilode!
Re: Israeli Man Kills Ugandan Wife After DNA Test Shows He's Not The Father by Welovetruecrime(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2023
Bro you wicked o grin grin grin
NewDea4:
Uganda, Kenya women with their big forehead and big nyansh, wey be say their tohtoh dey scratch dem like kilode!

(1) (Reply)

Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread / Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! / Nigerian Doctor Sentenced For Fraud And Misconduct In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.