Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,960 members, 7,838,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse, Posts It On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse, Posts It On Social Media (465 Views)

Suya Seller Takes Picture With Rudeboy And Calls Himself A Fan / Actress Angela Okorie Takes Picture With Her Look Alike She Met At The Airport / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse, Posts It On Social Media by SabiKing(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2018
A Nigerian man on social media, recently lost his wife to the cold hands of death, and he thought it was “cool” to post the picture on Social Media.

He shared the picture caressing her corpse at the back of a car and captioned the image:

“I’m not Happy My Happiness has Gone. My angel, My Hope, My strength.. CHI STILL LOVE”

more here:
http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2018/01/nigerian-man-takes-picture-with-his.html

Re: Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse, Posts It On Social Media by 9jaPromo(f): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2018
grin
The love for dead part 1‎

(1) (Reply)

UPDATES-FULL List-olamide Science Student Top 10 Comedy Skit Best Comedy Skit / S£X DOLL (Mark Angel Comedy) (Episode 146) / Kylie Jenner Finally Reveal Her Baby’s Name, Share Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.