Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Is It True That Facebook Will Soon Be Paid - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It True That Facebook Will Soon Be Paid (1197 Views)

G / Mark Zuckerberg: Facebook Will End On January 15th, 2013! / Do You Think Facebook Will Stay Till 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Facebook Will Soon Be Paid by KKO2: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2010
Good Day Please is it true that very soon facebook will soon be paid that is for you to access you facebook account very soon you have to pay some certain amount i held this from someone please how true is this i need you replys please.
Re: Is It True That Facebook Will Soon Be Paid by DualCore1: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2010
While at work on a location yesterday a dude from spain said same thing but i was too busy to take him seriously and the reply he got from another dude was enough. His exact reply "I'll just fucccking stop using it". I think he said 4.99 pounds or so, per month.
Re: Is It True That Facebook Will Soon Be Paid by sulad82i(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2010
The chance of that happening will be 0% for the general masses. But maybe Facebook is planning to have a premium facebook that will charge people that wants to sign up for the premium section which I havent heard of here in the U.S.
Re: Is It True That Facebook Will Soon Be Paid by oddworldstranger(m): 7:18am On Apr 13, 2010
Have not heard anything of such, and even if they intend incorporating that into their system, then it will be some kind of special section where people will have to pay in order to access it
Re: Is It True That Facebook Will Soon Be Paid by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2010
Facebook was made to be free, and will remain free. grin
Re: Is It True That Facebook Will Soon Be Paid by DualCore1: 8:48am On Apr 14, 2010
Because you be mark uncle brother pikin. LoL
Re: Is It True That Facebook Will Soon Be Paid by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2010
hmmm. shocked
Re: Is It True That Facebook Will Soon Be Paid by KKO2: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2010
Thanks for the answers i really apperciate
Re: Is It True That Facebook Will Soon Be Paid by sulad82i(m): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2010
Contrary to what I posted up there, I saw a group on facebook that said fb is planning to introduce the fee but will look into it if certain number of people object to it.

you can join the group thru this link.
Facebook Group Against Fee

(1) (Reply)

Host 1 Domain And 10 Free Subdomain, 10 Email Accnts, 1 Mysql DB for 3500 Naira / 10 Premium Wordpress Themes For Almost Free / Amazing Secrets From 10 Successful Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.