Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

'We Can Manage Trump' : A Candid Prayer - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'We Can Manage Trump' : A Candid Prayer (334 Views)

Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" / Lady Gaga Calls Trump ‘a Fool And A Racist’ In Emotional George Floyd Messsage / This Is What Has Happened To The Woman Who Gave Trump A "F*ck You" Finger Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'We Can Manage Trump' : A Candid Prayer by archangel1(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2018
Nigeria has reached to a stage that we can even ask God for exchange with any foreign president to the one we have now. Please God, we can even manage OGA Trump or Zuma and their controversies.... Killings, propaganda, blame games etc are what cover our national dailies every morning. If we can't produce leaders or political parties that can change things for good, God make it possible to exchange one foreign stuff. God, Nigeria thought that her problems would be solved by removing 16 year old PDP, but .......well?
God, your Prophets are too many this country even more than the time of your Biblical Isrealites.which of them are we going listen to this time around.they are too many with varieties of ' your' prophesies. God as things are right now , we manage Oga mugabe.Even Mugabe cannot sit supine and citizens will be massacred by a particular group whom the god of terrorism found unworthy to be classified as TERRORISTS. Sometimes, even the controversial leaders are the ones taking proactive steps to protect citizens from impending onslaughts. God, it beats my imagination that Prof. Sagay
recently used the 'controversial' Gov. Fayose as an example of proactive leader in his 'sermon' to Benue's state governor while admonishing him to try self defence tactics.Today Ekiti is peaceful and insulated from these killer ' first-class citizens'( whose sibblings are the same officials managing virtually all the Security apparatus of the country) just because of a singular law signed and implemented proactively on time.
God only the citizens that will cruise the streets of Taraba, Benue,southern Kaduna ,Numan etc. and count miscellany of dead bodies, will understand the motive behind this 'weird' prayer. Amidst killings, one would have expected government of the day two be focused on how to change things for good, but what one will see on the media is census and justification of how many people killed during the time of last administration. Whoa! another blame game there.
Is it this very Nigeria that we will bequeath to our unborn generations? Killings,Killings ...Bloods Bloods flowing every where like a river. God ! As we dey now now we can manage Baba Trump over this one your 'prophesy' produced in 2015. Amen.
I hand down my prayer book...I hope sleep will eventually come. cry
Re: 'We Can Manage Trump' : A Candid Prayer by SalamRushdie: 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
You failed to mention a single controversy of Trump

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Donald Trump Might Be Right? / ISIS And The Palestinian State Issue / Zimbabwe's Popular Oppositional Leader "Morgan Tsvangirai" Dies At Sixty-five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.