Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her (323 Views)

Watch Video>> Bf Took Lover To Salon And Abandoned Her Over Payment(mind Blowing / The Parents Of English Star Player Dele Alli Cry Out: "He Abandoned Us" (PICS) / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Husband Who Abandoned Her To Marry Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by VastFinder: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2018

After 27 years of estrangement, a father and daughter have reunited.

The daughter took to social media to reveal why she forgave him.

The lady named Emilie E. F. Flynn, said listening sermon on forgiveness made her heart soften towards her deadbeat dad.

Flynn, via Twitter, wrote;

Today my Pastor preached on forgiveness

My dad calls me asking for forgiveness for not being there in my life and we had a real divine heart to heart conversation.

After 27 years, I genuinely forgave him. ��

Matthew 6:12-15 ✨

The tweet received positive comments from her followers and many users have praised her for her act

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/lady-forgives-father-27-years-abandoned/

cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Royalroy
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by delishpot: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Good lesson to learn. Born, throway and return 27 yrs later and say I am sorry, please forgive me.....
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by abuomaIV(m): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
Only the word of God can bring you Peace.

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your December Electricity Bill Like? / Zimbabwe Embassy Kollet Gate Fee For Zimbabweans To See Their New President / UK Appoints ‘minister For Loneliness’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.