Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

The Gardener's Daughter - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Gardener's Daughter (9081 Views)

"When You Are Mine" Vs "The Gardener’s Daughter." / “When You Are Mine” Vs “the Gardener’s Daughter.” / The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gardener's Daughter by jukehinde(f): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2007
holla evry1, seems to me that no one is interested in the Gardener's daughter after Paloma.i find it more interesting than Paloma's story,so try and catch a glimpse although PHCN will not even allow us enjoy the story.

The story is centered around the daughter of a gardener who happens to fall i love with a son of the owner of a bank and the stoy goes on and on,
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by chycin(f): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2007
I agree with you, i think it is more interesting and suspense filled.

its got all it takes to be the best tv saop.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by snazzydawn(f): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2007
It is really getting more intersting, I can't wait to watch tonight's own. Jennifer and Alfredo are really selfish.They are beginning to grate on my nerves.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by trendy(f): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2007
it is very intresting i dont know why there have not been more intrest generated here!
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Gheorghe(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2007
soorrry girls,i've only heard of the opera but neva sat to watch and sure i will not except for a million dolls cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by trendy(f): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2007
Different stoke for different folk
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Keziah(f): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2007
jukehinde:

holla evry1, seems to me that no one is interested in the Gardener's daughter after Paloma.i find it more interesting than Paloma's story,so try and catch a glimpse although PHCN will not even allow us enjoy the story.

The story is centered around the daughter of a gardener who happens to fall i love with a son of the owner of a bank and the stoy goes on and on,

Sorry Girl i totally disagree with you. I guess you never watched When U are Mine from the beginning to end if you did then you certainly have poor judgment of rating a Soap. Like as i said in my post WUAM VS TGD,  TGD is like a child's play compared to WUAM.

The person who came up with WUAM most be a genius. The characterisation was marvelous. The plot and every other thing that made the Soap a success was well put in place. And to tell you the truth there has been no other Soap (I mean the current ones being aired) that has gotten the success and popularity WUAM had.

Maybe until i come up with my Soap, then will WUAM become 2nd best grin
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Mustay(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2007
I really don't 've interest in this after watching when you are mine but I like d stuff cos it's easy to comprehend and you don't miss alot whenever you fail to watch it. @topic i think a thread on d soap was created sometime ago.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by busygirl(f): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2007
I stopped watchin gardner's daughter because i'm in U.K is there anyway I can get d story on the net, I'll be glad if anyone helps.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by trendy(f): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2007
i dont think so, i have tried searching plenty time
to no avil
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by 4u2nv(f): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2007
hi gals is on net if u cant watch it sad u read it .
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by orbit007(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2007
Gardener's  Daughter,guys i must confess to u is a soap to watch.when u are mine is interesting too.but the Gardener's daughter is full of suspense,u know, one could have beleived that the  bank documents stolen by Monterro could have been easily discovered at solozarno's house ,but now they have discovered that they have been taken and hid somewhere in mr cortex's office that is 'Caesar's Father',who discovered the new hideout of those documents?It is Caesar of course, Carlos Eduardo is happy to be the bestman at Vanessa's wedding.guess what? because Louisa Fernanda is going to be the chief  bridemaid watchout for tonight episode  at 9.00p.m on A.I.T
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by busygirl(f): 1:25am On Mar 21, 2007
nice1
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by orbit007(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2007
Hi,its me again,The Gardener's Daughter has taken a new turn.The long kept secret of who Louisa Fernanda's Father was Had been divulged to Mrs Morissa By Jennifer.guess what? she was very embittered , felt cheated and deceived.She was more disappointed when she discovered that even Pedro her Lover has been keeping this secret from her.so as a result she has to break up with Pedro.
When Louisa Fernanda got to know abt what Jennifer did by telling Mrs Morissa abt her identity she felt very sad and went to look for Carlos Eduardo to help her talk to his mother.during the process Carlos took her out for lunch,but luckily for her,Jennifer and her  new lover were in the same restaurant.few min.later Louisa had to excuse Carlos Cos she wanted to use the ladies room,guess what?  Jennifer went to the same room to tell Louisa the evil she had done, But Louisa retaliated by  giving her a dirty hot slap.  lastly, Caesar,has successfully stolen the key to the drawer where the banks documents were kept.but the guy is so Nervous.see ya next time.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by amyy(f): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2007
hey guys please wots happening. I don't know wots wrong with AIT in PH. i,ve not been able to watch TGD since Monday the 19th and its breaking my heart because i'm addicted. please wots going on really, does anyone know. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by sirbio(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2007
i am sorry to take this stand on this issue, but i just think it sucks that nigeria is practically importing everything and as if that not enough, our tv stations have started importing soap operas from mexico and co ,(backward counrties) sad .if mexico can ve The Gardener's Daughter, y cant we have the moluedriver 's Daughter(its a start)
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by derinsola(f): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2007
please can i get some one who can update me on the day to day activities happening cos we dint usually have light due to nepa problem i hope you understand me.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by samyyoung1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2007
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by damyluv(f): 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2007
hi i feel the gardeners daughter is very interesting
although when u are mine is cool i prefer the gardenes daughter.
i just pray n hope that luisita is serious about breaking up with Alfredo.
i also hope PHCN would give us light
make sure u dont blink
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by kellyvivs(f): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2007
Pls can someone update me with yesterday's show? i dnt watch it due 2 PHC normal pros
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by NnaNna4(m): 1:18am On Apr 03, 2007
hey, let me update u cos dat opera drives crazy.
Carlos Eduardo landed in cell when he tried to steal back the document relating to the bank he will be inheriting from the mother.Montero discovered that the key to the office was missing and waited in his office for carlos Ed. cos he knows carlos is the only one who is intersted in getting back the document.And Carlos fell for it cos montero did not only humiliate him by getting the police, he also arranged 4 journalists to break the news.H/ever carlos was latter granted bail.
Luisita has broken up with Alfredo.Alfredo was advised to look unto Sochil for true luv and 4get about luisita.Where the suspense is really killing me is the refusal of coincidence,event or anyone to let the old dying Mr fernanda know that the young luisita he cherished so much is his grand daughter; he so desparately want to meet.
If i am asked to evict someone from the opera,4sure ,that is going to b Mr pedro.While refusing anyone to let luisita know she has an overwhelming inheritance in Mr fernander's will,he himself couldnt do same, isnt that foolish, well , , try and locate the screen cos 4 now TGD. is gona push u more than all the previous operas put 2gether. stay put!
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by choco4life(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2007
@ topic
i totally agree with u the soap is quite intruiging
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Mustay(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2007
Keep up d update.
I just like d show cos of d ability to follow up even if you missed an episode.
Yeah it's irritating that these soaps are getting three much but d problem with 9ja soaps is that of continuity. Remember PALACE?
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2007
there is another thread on this soap its almost 5 pages long

why create another one

on the other one there is a fellow poster who gives episode by episode updates on the show even pictures of some of the cast is there. there is even a post from a lady who actually is the voice over actress for VANESSA in GD as well voice over for another person in WUAM

just scroll down in this section and you'll find it
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Mustay(m): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2007
. . . I thought as much. Cos i knew i'd seen one before. Perhaps their writers are tired
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by tox(f): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2007
hi guys it being a while watz happening really missed you all cos it's being a while,most times i get really embarrassed trying to go to ones house to watch d soap but for every young heart like me,if u're not watching then ur missing cos my dad can't hide a serect form me for long try to give u some updates ok. luv from toks cool
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Mustay(m): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2007
Last time i say d stuff, casuelo died in an auto crash
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by djcrooky(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2007
gardener's daughter has been left out since paloma finished because of the time spent in concluding paloma but i can say they are missng pls orbit keep updating them
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by trendy(f): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2007
what is wrong with AIT?
they've not been on air for 2 days now
i miss yesterday's show because of that
i waatched an old episode on MITV
i pray they sort out the problems they are having soon
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by djcrooky(m): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2007
trendy i think its because of the election that they are offair nt after wat happened during the air crash that they showed us wat happened even b4 nta that obj wanted to close it dwn may be on monday the would be back.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by trendy(f): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2007
i pray so
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Mustay(m): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2007
You no dey hear news? Their Lagos station had some transmitters burnt so they can't come on air.
I guess ait abuja is still showin it, that's y mitv  went on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Doctor Strange Full Movie / Pictures From TECNO Task Two In The Bbnaija Season 8 All Start House / Best Comedian In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.