Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,250 members, 7,957,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

“When You Are Mine” Vs “the Gardener’s Daughter.” - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “When You Are Mine” Vs “the Gardener’s Daughter.” (3811 Views)

Poll: Which do you prefer?

When You Are Mine: 75% (6 votes)
The Gardener's Daughter: 25% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? / The Gardener's Daughter / The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“When You Are Mine” Vs “the Gardener’s Daughter.” by Keziah(f): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2007
I was watching the Soap Opera "When u are Mine" on LTV when someone said the Soap Opera is already forgotten by everyone since TGD (The Gardener’s Daughter) came on Air and that he preferred TGD to the former. If u ask me for my candid opinion I think TGD is like a child’s play compared to “When u’re Mine.” Any day, anytime When u’re Mine is still the best (for those who watched the Soap from the beginning to the end). If u think otherwise, you can prove me wrong. What’s your opinion people?

Re: “When You Are Mine” Vs “the Gardener’s Daughter.” by kateflow(f): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2007
yea wen u are mine is the best
Re: “When You Are Mine” Vs “the Gardener’s Daughter.” by annmarien(f): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2007
WUAM beat TGD hands down. i'll go for it anyday,anytime. TGD was childish and the most babyish character was luisa fernanda!!! always frontin rubbish. sometimes i was wondering why carlos eduardo didn't just leave her.she was annoying angry

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Love: 20 Things You Don't Know About Rosie / Jerseylicious / The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.