Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others (37385 Views)

Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix / Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Remanded In Prison For Killing Pregnant Lover / Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by amazon14: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wolf in sheep clothing. Idiot
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by LionDeLeo: 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
[s]
cchiagom:

People lost their lives here including a little child, could we be more sensitive please
[/s]
Carry your sensitivity comot from my mention.

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by otokx(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Unbelievable
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by Misterdhee1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
chuose2:
Nairaland MODs treat Christians with disrespect.

Muslims are free to comment on Christian topics.
Christians need to swear to Allah to comment on Islamic topics.

Anything to make the church look bad hits Front Page.
If an imam does the same it's ignored.

Below is an imam abusing a little gal and it was ignored; had it been a pastor it would hit front page.
Oga this is a crime case not a religious one. Does it matter if the culprit is a Muslim or Christian? A criminal is a criminal baba

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
crooked pastors!
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
LionDeLeo:
I have stopped checking names.

But I dey very sure na dem. cheesy

Trust them. Anything the Igbos touch, they criminalize it.
They even sell their own word of God or evangelism in buses.
They only theme of their preaching now is "Sow the seed".
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by Quality20(m): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
this is what happens when every jobless xtian is a pastor
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Rscotty55:
This is just so sad...I didn't read the story but from the comment above I think this is wrong in all entirety....

Must you tell such barefaced lie ?
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by HeyCorleone(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
This is the person some people pay their tithe to and say "I don't care it's God I'm giving". Bullshit.

Majority of these Pentecostal pastors are just evil men hiding under the disguise of preaching.
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by frubben(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/11/randy-port-harcourt-pastor-arrested-alleged-killing-pregnant-lover-2-others/

which bottom are you getting to again. the person that did it is the pastor. which autopsy aare dey conducting again.
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by mickeymimi: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Very sad.....this is what happens when criminals take their crime to the next level......to become pastors ......and regard themselves as the middlemen..... between some pple and their creator .. ..collecting free cash from them to fund their evil , greedy lifestyles and wicked activities......they end up making life miserable for pple genuinely seeking God......
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by Marchman: 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
No one should touch the pastor. He's the anointed of God. This has nothing to do with man but the prophet and his God, who called him! Joe Agbaje and the gang, over to you.
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by Jabioro: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
The Altar of Grace or the altar of destruction? You preached holyness,repentancing and kindom of heaven,yet you do not have all these in your heart.,if played offside game must you kill the refree?
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by nwakaibeya1: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jeremiah 12:10, prophets and pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH as we declare truth to the world ?::::: authority has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns , so cant you see that we are wiser than the blind that criticize our unbelievable truth just like many criticized Jesus Christ in ignorance while still claiming to know God more than Jesus Christ and which God was answering those prophets and pastors then?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his , pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME and JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by Coolgent(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
christianity is a curse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by mystiquemaestro(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
nathan5050:
So when my neighbor brought the news home, I quickly dismissed it but not until I visited my momma and she related the incident just how it was stated above. It broke my heart even more when my mum described who the pastor's GF was then I remembered her. Her mum was my mum's customer until her death, now she's dead. TRAGIC! Woe unto pastors- especially the tithe seeking ones.

You lack good mental abilities......I wonder what connects tithes to this crime. Is tithe a propulsion to murder. They are two different things, no correlation at all.
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by Coldfeets: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." - Matthew 7:21
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Snow02:
this is part of the reason why religion is crashing down slowly undecided how can you know who's the real or who's the fake pastor??

To know the real/fake just don't trust any of the pastors. End of story
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Evil men everywhere
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by Orpe7(m): 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Na dem always developing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by laydoh(m): 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
chuose2:
Nairaland MODs treat Christians with disrespect.

Muslims are free to comment on Christian topics.
Christians need to swear to Allah to comment on Islamic topics.

Anything to make the church look bad hits Front Page.
If an imam does the same it's ignored.

Below is an imam abusing a little gal and it was ignored; had it been a pastor it would hit front page.
U r such an arsehole,is diz a religious thread or a crime thread,tell me if xtians r d only one entitled to comment.moreso,r u a newbie on nairaland for u nt 2 knw dat muslim related topics also hit d FP. pls stop thinking wit ur arse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by April4th(m): 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Apoh!

Gese egberi?
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by ikorodureporta: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
These days my feeling for these fake men don pass Burna Boy own. Me na to throw grenade for their head....

Imagine one for dis side, advising poor members to have extramarital affairs to break poverty in their life, because they approached him for help
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by ikorodureporta: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
When u tell people to avoid all these one-men church, dem no go ever listen. Wey even the known bigger ones are led by satanists
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by focus7: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Igbos in crime again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by GOZ4CHRIST(m): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nathayas:
Beware, devil institutdd churches abound with pastors who feast with demons. Test the spirits.
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by kennykane1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Trust them. Anything the Igbos touch, they criminalize it.
They even sell their own word of God or evangelism in buses.
They only theme of their preaching now is "Sow the seed".

Tribalism have ruined you Nigerians and this is what your government systematically planted in your minds so they can continue to ridicule and suck you all dry of your commonwealth!! You will be the first to preach one Nigeria when they propose secession. Instead of you to condemn the crime. the same crime all your tithe preaching pastor commit!!
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by gtown: 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
99 percent of Nigerian pastors are criminals
If this comment is from you I see satan repenting before 2019 elapsed.
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by gtown: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
alexaletor:
Goodluck Jonathan for 2019!!!
Old talks old wishes!
Re: Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others by stevio(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Who supplies your weed grin?
alexaletor:
Goodluck Jonathan for 2019!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultist Who Killed Corper James Onuh In Bayelsa, Arrested. Photos / Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.