Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into (2169 Views)

What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into / What Genuine Investment Can I Possibly Do With This Amount. / What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by engrrichie92(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
won't be chanced to oversea the business as am a banker that works from 7 to 7

Will prolly be looking towards investments
I wanna try cryptocurrency but then don't really know where to start and How to analyse those coins

Advice on this or any other related investments would be appreciated

Thanks in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by ministeriallist: 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
engrrichie92:

I wanna try cryptocurrency but then don't really know where to start and How to analyse those coins

Thanks in anticipation
Keep it in your commercial bank savings account. Let it appreciate and keep adding to it.
No good business now that thrives in Naija without you doing it yourself.
#presentreality
#bittertruth

3 Likes

Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by marshalldgreat(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
engrrichie92:

Thanks in anticipation
my brother go and buy ETHEREUM NOW AND LEAVE IT TO APPRECIATE... 1ETH IS PRESENTLY 513K IT KEEPS APPRECIATING AND VERY SOON IT WILL HIT 1M...

2 Likes

Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
engrrichie92:

Thanks in anticipation
I can help you to pick the right coins that will definitely make u richer by year end, you don't need to send me a kobo just pm let me guide you.
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by AgoraRoad(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
engrrichie92:

Thanks in anticipation
Hello sir here is a google doucment ive written to get you started on Crypto trading.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zqFf6Serocq3SUedh8JLo9Ot9O97XpORcEuQjoVqeWA/edit?usp=drivesdk

I would be happy to teach you for free. Just email me here shanedug1029@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by kennystones: 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
engrrichie92:

Thanks in anticipation
you could invest in sports.provide services that people dont have access to.
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by kennystones: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
engrrichie92:

Thanks in anticipation
you could invest in sports ,provide services that people dont have access to.
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
engrrichie92:

Thanks in anticipation
Search for the thread "Our currency trading. Avg 5-10% and 10-20% monthly ROI to investors" or search for the profile Fxmanager for the link to the thread.
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by structuredan(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
I partner with a multi concept company u earn 1.03 - 2.9% daily ROI call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by honestinvest: 2:46am On Jan 12, 2018
engrrichie92:

Thanks in anticipation

Do you know you can make 50%-100% everyday trading cryptocurrency using our quality signals which cost just $50 monthly and also get updated in the cryptocurrency world.
Or you can be traded for by experts if you don't have the time to monitor your trades, then get a roi of 50% weekly.
If you don't have an idea what Bitcoin is,then I can assure you are far behind but don't worry we got you covered and are ready to put you through and optimize profits. Take a leap into financial freedom.
Take Note: The next millionaires are those who invest in cryptocurrency.
You can view our thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4230469/make-50-100-daily-trading

Email: cryptoexperttradingsignals@gmail.com
Join our general telegram channel to get updates from our VIP channel:
@cryptoexperttradingsignals
Chat me up personally on telegram for more questions or details: @crypto_expert1
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by CITMFB(m): 4:48am On Jan 12, 2018
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!
Pls, we are seeking for business owners /individuals in need of finance (loans) for their businesses and personal needs within Lagos and it environs. And those who have excess cash for investment purpose are also not left out. Bring them on, we offer very competitive rates above industrial average...(Tbills inclusive).

Pls note that we have the financial muscle and capacity to meet your loan request and to also take any amount offered up for investment( interest payable upfront).

For more info Pls call 08121320226 or send an email to : fomoshie@citmfb.com

Kindly Share and rebroadcast to your contacts.
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by CITMFB(m): 4:55am On Jan 12, 2018
We can offer you 12% per annum on our investment note saving product with a 90 days minimum tenor. No additional charges like VAT or WHT.
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by sunpumping: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
Become an investor by giving little low with 5% a month. Collect collateral or let it be sign by the police. U make you money quick
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by Willie2015: 6:57am On Jan 16, 2018
engrrichie92:

Thanks in anticipation

Learn to trade on the NSE

You can trade while at work and still oversee your investment.
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by structuredan(m): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2018
Invest with an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amason the biggest online store and enjoy 20% ROI every two weeks for 10months call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by chukwuwike2ny(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2018
engrrichie92:

Thanks in anticipation

Get #80k monthly with just #500k

Get a total of 16% of your invested sum every month for 12months.(192% in 12Months. with #500k investment you get a total of #80k every month for 12months. #960k)

Generated funds from investors are used to part-finance the purchase of Volkswagen T4 buses for commercial transport along Ajah/lekki/CMS/Obalende Route and/or some paylater schemes of the ICVOW Association.

For more information:
click2ny@gmail.com
08067233120, 08111595550
Calls, WhatsApp
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by matoxy(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2018
Invest in an Online Gold Investment where you get 1.5% interest daily for as long as you want and you monitor your investment online as they grow passively. You dont need to be there before you earn and you withdraw directly to you bank account.

If interested, chat me up on my whatsapp; 08183549549

I will show you various evident if you want. You can start with little amount and see how it work before investing much.

I bet you will never regret it
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by Ayus4u(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
engrrichie92:

Thanks in anticipation

invest it in co operative water melon farming do it your self
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by Rencent(m): 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
hatbricker:
I can help you to pick the right coins that will definitely make u richer by year end, you don't need to send me a kobo just pm let me guide you.

Hello bro..... I’ll like to learn too
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by engrrichie92(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
hatbricker:
I just sent you an EM, I really need someone to lecture me from scratch on this cryptocurrency business
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by engrrichie92(m): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
AgoraRoad:

Hello sir here is a google doucment ive written to get you started on Crypto trading.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zqFf6Serocq3SUedh8JLo9Ot9O97XpORcEuQjoVqeWA/edit?usp=drivesdk

I would be happy to teach you for free. Just email me here shanedug1029@gmail.com

sent you mail
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by engrrichie92(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
kennystones:
you could invest in sports.provide services that people dont have access to.

how do you mean sports?
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by engrrichie92(m): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
Willie2015:

Learn to trade on the NSE
You can trade while at work and still oversee your investment.
How do i get started? any useful material?
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by Willie2015: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
engrrichie92:

How do i get started?
any useful material?

Pls search for the the below thread on Nairaland and read from Page 1 to 2979

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
engrrichie92:

I just sent you an EM, I really need someone to lecture me from scratch on this cryptocurrency business
You're welcome
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by kennystones: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
engrrichie92:

how do you mean sports?
provide services that people dont have access to.
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by femilambor007(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hello Prospect,

Am Femi, experienced digital marketing expert.

I can get you 50% returns of your capital in 6-months through buying and selling online. I import quality wears, educational products for kids and sell them of on shopping site like Jumia amdist others.

With my digital marketing skills, I can target the right customer and sell the items off asap.

The business involve little to zero risk, because you see your items not digital product.

Each month you get #250, 000 for 6-months.

This what have done before and still doing. I can show you my online credit payment for the past 3-months as proof.

Attached is the picture of my recent imported female shoes and kids ipad I just took now

WhatsApp me if interested: 0-8-1-2-5-7-5-4-3-3-3

Thanks

engrrichie92:

Thanks in anticipation

Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by Lordofmoney: 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
what business?
ok. Food business is a powerful business... I have been working all my life to set a standard eatery. you can bring this 1 million Naira,
am a very Good cook, and I wish to make millions out of that business. invest and you will never remain the same.
call me on 08137900677

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Corporate Runs Girl, Uche Nilla Dragged For Insulting Man Who Sent Her 10k / Hot: Make More Than £50 (N23,000) For Free With 100% Certainly / Economic Importance Of The Automatic Garri Frying Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.