Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma (41819 Views)

‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) / Oruma: The Travails Of An Olympic Medalist / Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by Ben4sure(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
I really pity for him. However, one thing I don't understand is how one can be so greedy as to invest all his hard-earned money into a 'business' he is not sure about. Greed is indeed one of the most popular vices of man. sad angry angry[/b][b]

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by InvertedHammer: 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
authehighness:
this kind news should end with oruma case,other active players,should learn how to manage their resources,making money is different from managing money
/
Getting rich is difficult.

Staying rich is more difficult.

//

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by mmsen: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pastors and others who hide behind religion are the premier fraudsters in Nigeria.

i hope others have opened their eyes to their threat.

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by oshe11: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
highchief1:
nonody from his village is responsible(ogwashi uku).
I av friends dere dat r responsible
Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by JamesReacher(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
safarigirl:
oga, he did not waste the money on drugs and women, he was defrauded. It can happen to anyone, even the most prudent people, bad investments happen
It can't happen to some people sorry. All your money gone! Just like that billion o
Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by Haykinsofficial: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
mohciz69:
Good development
To wozzzz u juz dey hungry me Olohun
Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by chukzyfcbb: 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ben4sure:
I really pity for him. However, one thing I don't understand is how one can be so greedy as to invest all his hard-earned money into a 'business' he is not sure about. Greed is indeed one of the most popular vices of man. sad angry angry[/b][b]
that's it bro, he wanted overnight hammer.

He couldn't invest in real estate thats way safer. Instead he went deep into a partnership that turned out to be sham.

Even if he was defrauded, if he had at least one hotel or buildings which he built, he would at least not be in this financial distress.

People of Nigeria learn to diversify your income oooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by JamesReacher(m): 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Getting rich is difficult.

Staying rich is more difficult.

//

Hows it more difficult?
Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by abels(m): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
nely:

oga don't you understand English in said he might not he will
you be evil and wicked person,, continue
Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by mckazzy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Agreed, some people are wicked. Also, some people are greedy.

How could he invest that much without due diligent and consultations carried out.

DaniDani:
1.2billion what? Terrible!

They should also help him to reach out to EFCC and see how they can track the fraudster charlatan. People are terribly wicked.

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by robotix: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Na pastor swindle the guy oo. Yes, a pastor ruined him with fake property etc. Do a some search. I read it back then.
Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by safarigirl(f): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
JamesReacher:
It can't happen to some people sorry. All your money gone! Just like that billion o
maybe it can't happen to a few educated people, but this man has little to none of that. He did not waste his money, he was deceived by people with superior knowledge and positions of trust. In Law, it is called Misrepresentation, can't really blame him

5 Likes

Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by policy12: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Many who are blooming today pls save for tmoro.

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by Forceup(f): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Good player

cry cry cry
Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by Deo1986(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nice move there from our ex footballers. But Oruma may still not get better 'cause the 'charity match' won't raise up to 5million naira. Which is not up to a fraction of 1.2billion naira. Unless the Lagos and Delta state government lends a hand even at that they may not get up to 50m. Jesus, Brother Wilson is really in shit creek!!

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by iruocious: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Eyaa! May God restore all the years he has sown in tears.
Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by wildchild02: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nice initiative

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New year discount is still on
Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by JamesReacher(m): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
safarigirl:
maybe it can't happen to a few educated people, but this man has little to none of that. He did not waste his money, he was deceived by people with superior knowledge and positions of trust. In Law, it is called Misrepresentation, can't really blame him
Ahhh You really know how it happened cheesy
Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by Mydazz(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
How much can a match generate for someone who lost as much as 1.2 billion naira,....... Something ain't right somewhere,...... Sense fall on them all

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by profmallor: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Do they need a match to help him?, cant they just come together and do something?.

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by Uyeye(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Make dem tell us the name of this pastor and the village he hails from.... sad sad sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by klax(m): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
safarigirl:

You are right I guess he got hooked and swindled out of trust.
Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by Alhajipaulo(m): 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
DaniDani:
1.2billion what? Terrible!

They should also help him to reach out to EFCC and see how they can track the fraudster charlatan. People are terribly wicked.
you should setup panel to look into that.
Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by blackgold2018(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

that's it bro, he wanted overnight hammer.

He couldn't invest in real estate thats way safer. Instead he went deep into a partnership that turned out to be sham.

Even if he was defrauded, if he had at least one hotel or buildings which he built, he would at least not be in this financial distress.

People of Nigeria learn to diversify your income oooo!!!
Keep quiet you.. you think you have sense while you know nothing. He might have sold some other investments to settle huge depts.

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by BENEAMATA: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
May God save us from whoever it is that is chilling somewhere with a foolproof plan to defraud us of our momey while we were workinp hard and honest to earn it

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
N1.2 billion and he is still alive? Those who did this are mad cows!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by Burgerlomo: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
That's very kind of you guys
Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by castrokins(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
If Everyone Of Us On NL Put Aside N100 Only, We'd Help Raise Funds To Keep Oruma Alive. He Made Us All Happy During His Playing Days. I Pledge N100 To This, Anyone?
Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by veeqocean: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
PASTOR

Re: Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma by Sleekydee(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
nely:

oga don't you understand English in said he might not he will

u surprise me, since u indirectly declare urself a Prof in grammar, I would HV u know " it was still a negative statement" it was a presumed negative comment, u should not HV any problem deciphering that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator / Fans React, Eden Hazard Misses Open Goal For Real Madrid / Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.