Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Propellerads Gives You Chance To Earn Up To $40-$300 Per Day -Here Is My Method. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Propellerads Gives You Chance To Earn Up To $40-$300 Per Day -Here Is My Method. (3116 Views)

Adtric Review: How To Become Media Buyer Expert And Make $300 Per Day / Latest Adsense Earning Video Using My Method Swiss Adsense Account 2018 / Propellerads Account With $64 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Propellerads Gives You Chance To Earn Up To $40-$300 Per Day -Here Is My Method. by chiboy441(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
First thing you need to do is to understand how to install and show PropellerAds in your website. Or how to use the direct link in case you dont have blog or website.

Back in September 2015 I started doing tests with a small viral website without Google Adsense just to see if I could earn any decent money with PropellerAds and my (already big) Facebook Fan pages. Here’s what I quickly achieved -

The recent time, my earning has gone upto $150 - 300 per day. Thank God for that. well, i just want to give help to someone who may benefit to this post. As i know, Nigeria today is not easy, even $200 a month can help someone to live.

secondly, if you dont still have an account, create one via http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=cut

lets say you are running Propellerads on your blog or site and you are wondering why other bloggers earn more while you can't even reach $0.5 per day. Today i decide to tell how i earn more than $150 per day from Propellerads With my 5 little blogs.

How to get traffic!

Every Nigerians today use Facebook and twitter which is a best place to gain traffic, if you have good articles. But note, Facebook Ads Terms and Conditions don’t allow pop ups or pop unders on the destination of the ads. They don’t have problems with organic traffic (A.K.A. Fan Pages without Ads) though. So what I do in order to use both Google Adsense and PropellerAds was to create an specific page with Adsense banners only for the articles that I promoted via Facebook Ads, and then clone the same article and put both Adsense and PropellerAds and use that specific link to promote it to my Fans without paying for Ads (organic traffic just by posting the links in my Fan Pages). In case you dont have Adsense, try to make sure no pop up on the landing page.

How to place propellerads on your blog.

Try to know the system your visitors use . this days, every one use mobile and about 80% of my blog traffics are mobile viewers ( to my own stas, so to earn more with propellerads you have to target mobile viewers.

How to do that !

Go to my Propeller dashboard and navigate to site to create new ads channel

Then click on Add New Channel

Then scroll to Mobile Advertising and select Dialog Ads/Push Up

Then click Next to create the ads code and place it in your blog or site.

Also note Propellerads long ago introduced a direct ad which gives you a direct link you can send traffic to either from Facebook, Twitter, etc.

drop your comment, if you need assist. cheers.
Re: Propellerads Gives You Chance To Earn Up To $40-$300 Per Day -Here Is My Method. by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
How do you withdraw?
Re: Propellerads Gives You Chance To Earn Up To $40-$300 Per Day -Here Is My Method. by chiboy441(m): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
How do you withdraw?

payoneer , epayment, webmoney, paypal, skrill, bank transfer via payoneer .
Re: Propellerads Gives You Chance To Earn Up To $40-$300 Per Day -Here Is My Method. by ImFortress(m): 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
chiboy441:
First thing you need to do is to understand how to install and show PropellerAds in your website. Or how to use the direct link in case you dont have blog or website.

Back in September 2015 I started doing tests with a small viral website without Google Adsense just to see if I could earn any decent money with PropellerAds and my (already big) Facebook Fan pages. Here’s what I quickly achieved -

The recent time, my earning has gone upto $150 - 300 per day. Thank God for that. well, i just want to give help to someone who may benefit to this post. As i know, Nigeria today is not easy, even $200 a month can help someone to live.

secondly, if you dont still have an account, create one via http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=cut

lets say you are running Propellerads on your blog or site and you are wondering why other bloggers earn more while you can't even reach $0.5 per day. Today i decide to tell how i earn more than $150 per day from Propellerads With my 5 little blogs.

How to get traffic!

Every Nigerians today use Facebook and twitter which is a best place to gain traffic, if you have good articles. But note, Facebook Ads Terms and Conditions don’t allow pop ups or pop unders on the destination of the ads. They don’t have problems with organic traffic (A.K.A. Fan Pages without Ads) though. So what I do in order to use both Google Adsense and PropellerAds was to create an specific page with Adsense banners only for the articles that I promoted via Facebook Ads, and then clone the same article and put both Adsense and PropellerAds and use that specific link to promote it to my Fans without paying for Ads (organic traffic just by posting the links in my Fan Pages). In case you dont have Adsense, try to make sure no pop up on the landing page.

Try to know the system your visitors use . this days, every one use mobile and about 80% of my blog traffics are mobile viewers ( to my own stas, so to earn more with propellerads you have to target mobile viewers.

How to do that !

Also note Propellerads long ago introduced a direct ad which gives you a direct link you can send traffic to either from Facebook, Twitter, etc.

I don't get the traffic part. Please help break it down cause I'm lost
Re: Propellerads Gives You Chance To Earn Up To $40-$300 Per Day -Here Is My Method. by SicilianMafia: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
You posted all this just to get mugus to signup tru your referrer link !!

Smh
Re: Propellerads Gives You Chance To Earn Up To $40-$300 Per Day -Here Is My Method. by chiboy441(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
ImFortress:

I don't get the traffic part. Please help break it down cause I'm lost

I use facebook as a case study, lets say you have a site, where you place ads from propeller, while you can gain traffic to the ads not directly from facebook visitors, but to take it indirectly. Because facebook can block your account if you do advert or share site with pop ups. for more details, you can email me. i will put you through.
Re: Propellerads Gives You Chance To Earn Up To $40-$300 Per Day -Here Is My Method. by chiboy441(m): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
SicilianMafia:

Smh

well i put the link in case some who like or wish to join can find it easy to join. its not really important for me if you join via that link. what i earn on the daily bases is enough for me.

People like you makes most Nigerians dont like to share useful idea to his or her fellow Nigerian.

But believe me, people like you are 40%. so note that 60% is high than 40. wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: Propellerads Gives You Chance To Earn Up To $40-$300 Per Day -Here Is My Method. by ImFortress(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
SicilianMafia:

Smh

You're the mugu here. Have you seen anyone, even on YouTube that will lecture you and won't give you his/her referral link? Then what does get for helping you?

2 Likes

Re: Propellerads Gives You Chance To Earn Up To $40-$300 Per Day -Here Is My Method. by pcwizzy: 8:04am On Jan 24, 2019
chiboy441:

How to get traffic!

How to do that !

I sent you two emails yesterday, still no reply. Please check your email
Re: Propellerads Gives You Chance To Earn Up To $40-$300 Per Day -Here Is My Method. by chiboy441(m): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
pcwizzy:

I sent you two emails yesterday, still no reply. Please check your email

sorry for the late reply. but I have replied. hopefully your email. if any questions let me know. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Re: What Software Is Better Than Dreamweaver 8 ? / Why Is Nigerian Hackers Not Hacking Very Well Or Are They Not Real Hackers? / 160,000 Facebook Accounts Are Hacked Daily!!! Learn How To Protect Your Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.