Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

The Four Problems Of The Human Race. Do You Agree With Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Four Problems Of The Human Race. Do You Agree With Me? (808 Views)

The Problems Of Lack Of Sexual Purity Before Marriage. / Angels: The Caretakers Of The Human Race / What Are The Problems Of An Atheistic Position? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Four Problems Of The Human Race. Do You Agree With Me? by Martinez19(m): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
The four problems are:
1) Wickedness
2) Vanity
3) Stupidity
4) Ignorance

Look at our world and all that is tearing it apart, you will see that man's problem is built on any of the four. It's a pity that these will always be part and parcel of the human race. Do you agree? Do you have more to contribute?

HopefulLandord, HardMirror, Johnydon22, hahn, 1Sharon, 0temSapien, Nilfeim, proudgorgeousga, Tozara, Catfishbilly, donffd, adepeter2027, deicide, segunojo886, tamethem, what do you think?

1 Like

Re: The Four Problems Of The Human Race. Do You Agree With Me? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Religion and Ethnicity too

1 Like

Re: The Four Problems Of The Human Race. Do You Agree With Me? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
I disagree.
Its
Religion and bigotry.
Re: The Four Problems Of The Human Race. Do You Agree With Me? by Martinez19(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
@ Olympus2 and Carliboy625

Religion strives on human wickedness and stupidity. I wouldn't necessarily include ignorance because you don't need much information to realise that religion is ridiculous garbage.
Bigotry strives under wickedness and stupidity also.
Re: The Four Problems Of The Human Race. Do You Agree With Me? by EmperorHarry: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Religion is only a victim of the human problems your stated above...
I agree that religion has it's cons but until there's a better way to curb the first human problem you stated above or a way to reduce it to a bare minimum...Then I'd support religion even tho it has become corrupted and is being exploited just like every other core system in our bleeped up society

1 Like

Re: The Four Problems Of The Human Race. Do You Agree With Me? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ignorance, ignorance and ignorance.
Man believed in myths (all forms of religions), fought wars, acquired massive wealths/kingdoms,... out of ignorance
Man seems to be born into a kind of hypnosis which he doesn't realize until after death(with few exceptions); we say all is vanity.
We are like eagle that was hatched by a fowl, we live in total ignorance, partial forgetfulness of our true identity.
Death alone is enough for any rational mind to know that NOTHING is to be taken too seriously, yet, everyone is bent on building some sand castles on the shore of the restless ocean.

It is Ignorance, and he who is aware of it takes things simple...... it's nothing but fleeting illusions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Four Problems Of The Human Race. Do You Agree With Me? by EmperorHarry: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
walegees:
Ignorance, ignorance and ignorance.
Man believed in myths (all forms of religions), fought wars, acquired massive wealths/kingdoms,... out of ignorance
Man seems to be born into a kind of hypnosis which he doesn't realize until after death(with few exceptions); we say all is vanity.
We are like eagle that was hatched by a fowl, we live in total ignorance, partial forgetfulness of our true identity.
Death alone is enough for any rational mind to know that NOTHING is to be taken too seriously, yet, everyone is bent on building some sand castles on the shore of the restless ocean.

It is Ignorance, and he who is aware of it takes things simple...... its nothing but fleeting illusion.
This dude totally gets it cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Four Problems Of The Human Race. Do You Agree With Me? by Deicide: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
The problem of the human race is not religion in general but "bad religion" mostly theistic in nature.
Re: The Four Problems Of The Human Race. Do You Agree With Me? by Martinez19(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Deicide:
The problem of the human race is not religion in general but "bad religion" mostly theistic in nature.
these bad religions flourish under human wickedness and stupidity. I think I should add fear of death to my list.
Re: The Four Problems Of The Human Race. Do You Agree With Me? by Nuhvey(m): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
EmperorHarry:
Religion is only a victim of the human problems your stated above...
I agree that religion has it's cons but until there's a better way to curb the first human problem you stated above or a way to reduce it to a bare minimum...Then I'd support religion even tho it has become corrupted and is being exploited just like every other core system in our bleeped up society
Totally agree with this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Special Divine Encounter Day 3 / See The New Photo Of Bishop Akan Weeks After The Collapse Reigners Church / How Religion Contributed To Underdevelopment Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.