Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Deadline For The Payment Of Uniport School Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deadline For The Payment Of Uniport School Fees (888 Views)

Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) / Photos Of Uniport / IPPIS: ASUU Asks FG Why Staff Of CBN, NDIC, FIRS Are Not On The Payment System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deadline For The Payment Of Uniport School Fees by shadzyng(f): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hello! please someone should help me with the deadline for the payment of school fees. My brother needs to know, because he is presently in Lagos. (Year 2, Economics) Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Deadline For The Payment Of Uniport School Fees by otokx(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
shadzyng:
Hello! please someone should help me with the deadline for the payment of school fees. My brother needs to know, because he is presently in Lagos. (Year 2, Economics) Thanks in anticipation!

Lectures have began in earnest and this current VC is insisting on 75% attendance so what is your brother still doing in Lagos? Deadline for payment of fees is clearly stated in ecampus.
Re: Deadline For The Payment Of Uniport School Fees by BoboKush(m): 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Uniport
Re: Deadline For The Payment Of Uniport School Fees by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Cc Cutehector

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Havent Received My Jamb Centre And Date / Part-time JABU Programmes In Lagos / Study Reveals That Second Born Children Are More Likely To Be Criminals (details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.