Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,812 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Rangers Football Club - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Rangers Football Club (8812 Views)

Rangers Football Club Solidly Behind Joe Aribo / Rangers Football Club Solidly Behind Joe Aribo / Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Rangers Football Club by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
I prefer Buhari to Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi the wicked land snatcher, He sent assassin's to kill 3 of my family men when they went to get woods from our land, the next week, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi used Caterpillars​ to clear every tree in that land, Over 400plots, He is now selling it at 10million each plot, Not for the government, But for him because he's the governor, He even paid the Chief Judge of Enugu state not to come to court anyday that the matter will be called.

Where did your family get the 400 plots of land from?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Rangers Football Club by tasteofcash: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
Jiri gini Nwayo, I want him to see this before election, I want the people to know what he has done, He is a killer and mass murderer, I'll personally lead the online campaign against him with that land fact, If he vex, Make him come kill me like he killed my brothers., he can't deny the fact he payed those assassin's because definitely the land was not in dispute with any other village.
He's my uncle, not joking and we all know how much he loves lands but do u hv any evidence he hired d assasins? be wise, dont land urself in trouble. the walls hv ears
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Rangers Football Club by Alex80s(m): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
People will always say bad things about good people.
Amechi and Nike people in Enugu are known for selling lands, maybe the guy above is one. They sell 1plot of land to 10 different peoples for them kill themselves.. . Be careful the way u castigate a gentleman who is constructing new road across Enugu Villages.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Rangers Football Club by NCANTaskForce: 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
gbosaa:

Where did your family get the 400 plots of land from?
Inheritance from fore father's
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Rangers Football Club by NCANTaskForce: 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Alex80s:
People will always say bad things about good people.
Amechi and Nike people in Enugu are known for selling lands, maybe the guy above is one. They sell 1plot of land to 10 different peoples for them kill themselves.. . Be careful the way u castigate a gentleman who is constructing new road across Enugu Villages.
Are u not mad?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Rangers Football Club by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 13, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
Inheritance from fore father's

400 plots is so huge to inherit bro and own by a single person. No disrespect but land should be registered and the appropriate deeds title obtained. Tax should also be paid to the government.

Think about it. How did your forefathers get hold of such property in the first place?

If you have the proper documents relating to the land, Ugwuanyi or whoever wouldn’t stop you in your quest to get it back. I think though he should’ve paid some compensation to whoever for peace to reign. Land disputes remains a stumbling block to development in the south east.

I’ve been to Nike and i am a witness to some shady deals the Nnaji families are involved in. Government do not get the appropriate revenue from these lands which they sell to people. Individuals shouldn’t be selling such without govt involvement. Getting a quack surveyor to map up,’cut’ up the plots in tiny substandard pieces is bad and selling them is bad, huge plots of lands are sold without consideration for drainages, commercial centres, green areas. That’s bad and crime against nature that bestowed such gift on us.

If I was governor, any single individual with more than 2 plots of lands should be paying taxes on the rest. Lands should be for development not hoarded for selfish reasons.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Rangers Football Club by NCANTaskForce: 9:40am On Jan 13, 2018
gbosaa:

400 plots is so huge to inherit bro and own by a single person. No disrespect but land should be registered and the appropriate deeds title. Tax should also be paid to the government.

Think about it. How did your forefathers for hold of such property in the first place?

If you had the proper documents relating to the lsnd, Ugwuanyi or whoever wouldn’t stop you in your quest to get it back. I think though he should’ve paid some compensation to whoever for peace to reign. Land disputes remains a stumbling block to development in the south east.

I’ve been to Nike and i am a witness to some shady deals the Nnaji families are involved in. Government do not get the appropriate revenue from these lands which they sell to people. Individuals shouldn’t be selling such without govt involvement. Getting a quack surveyor to map up,’cut’ up the plots in tiny substandard pieces is bad and selling them is bad, huge plots of lands are sold without consideration for drainages, commercial centres, green areas. That’s bad and crime against nature that bestowed such gift on us.

If I was governor, any single individual with more than 2 plots of lands should be paying taxes on the rest. Lands should be for development not hoarded and selfish reasons.

We have all the necessary documents, The case is in court, But he is frustrating it, We have all the necessary documents, The land is owned by 4 different villages, Not 1 person, It was gazetted​ in 1986 by the then military government, It was surveyed with all the beacons in place, But Gburugburu demolished everything, Even the already built houses and farms there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open A Nairabet Account And Get Free 7000 Naira Welcome Bonus / Super Eagles Vs Angola (0 - 0) On January 11 2012 / Taiye Taiwo Charged With Tax Evasion In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.