Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

T.b Joshua Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.b Joshua Again (879 Views)

T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader / T.B Joshua Again. Goodnews This Time, For Argentina. / Tb Joshua Again! Church Hiv Prayer Cure Claims 'cause Three Deaths' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.b Joshua Again by kingron: 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2010
just saw this on Emmanuel tv, prophecy phrophecy prophecy!!!!!THE POLISH PRESIDENT WHO IS DEAD, TB JOSHUA GAVE A PROPHECY ON IT, but they ve not really given a comprehensive broadcast on it cos it is still fresh as from 2morow they wud give a comprehensive broadcast on it,
Re: T.b Joshua Again by jaguarB: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2010
he said he is seeing a flag being brought down, nd they should pray 4 d country, but yet it happened angry angry
Re: T.b Joshua Again by Yusjayz: 7:02am On Apr 14, 2010
This man is powerful oh
Re: T.b Joshua Again by Zodiac61(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2010
Another "prediction" from TB Joshua undecided undecided undecided undecided
The man is always seeing things. It is such a pity that 2 or 3 days before the crash he did not contact the Polish embassy and ask them to warn their president not to fly to Russia. Or maybe just announce in his church that the Polish president would die in a plane crash.
Why don't you all just accept that the man is a fraud in everything he does.
Re: T.b Joshua Again by Ganjaseed: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2010
Did he categorically mentioned Polish president and the flag or it was just a general utterance? If the name of the country was not mentioned and the colour of the flag was not described, then this guy is using a familiar spirit and he is fake. Any mentalist can do that without stress.
Re: T.b Joshua Again by Odunnu: 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2010
Prophet kwa?
Re: T.b Joshua Again by DeepSight(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2010
^^^ Madam. . . you were supposed to contribute in the other thread?

Why you take off na?
Re: T.b Joshua Again by Odunnu: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2010
I was ryt beside my friend Viaro, and contributing wt my username wud b tantamount 2double posts.
Do i congratulate u on ur choice of words?
Re: T.b Joshua Again by DeepSight(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2010
What choice of words?
Re: T.b Joshua Again by Odunnu: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2010
'madam','take off'
Re: T.b Joshua Again by DeepSight(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2010
Aite. Am sorry if that was offensive. I was just being rascally.

Ejoo e ma binu.
Re: T.b Joshua Again by Odunnu: 4:08am On Apr 16, 2010
Ko si wa'ala

(1) (Reply)

Was Luke Inspired By God To Say That Jesus (pbuh) Was The Son Of Joseph? / Is The Rapture Just Days Away? / You Own This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.