Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader (17189 Views)

T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / T.B Joshua Again. Goodnews This Time, For Argentina. / Tb Joshua Again! Church Hiv Prayer Cure Claims 'cause Three Deaths' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by jookco(m): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2012
Zimmmetro — Barely two weeks after Nigerian flamboyant prophet TB Joshua prophesied the death of Malawian President Bingu wa Mutharika, he once again dropped a bombshell on Sunday saying an Argentina leader would die soon.
TB Joshua told thousands of his followers during the end of the second service broadcast on the free-to-air- Emmanuel TV that a leader in Argentina would die after he or she collapses. He said the leader would survive if he is given minor treatment but an attempt to operate him or her would lead to death.

“I see death of an Argentina leader but he/she can be saved if there is no operation. He may go into a comma but will come back to life later,” warned TB Joshua.

He said the people of Argentina could approach him for an update on how to handle the matter.

He further warned an ageing church leader saying he would also die soon. “I see an old, respected and great man of God going to rest. This is not death but rest. I give more details in upcoming services.”

TB Joshua added that prior to North Korea’s launch of a rocket into space, he told his children that the launch would fail but he didn’t want to mention it publicly following a spate of criticism over wa Mutharika’s death.

He defended that he was prophesying death because it was a waste of time in telling the world about “good things.”

The prophet said when he prophesies death of influential people, it was only meant to make them put their life in order.

http://www.zimbabwemetro.com/argentina-leader-will-die-soon-says-tb-joshua/
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2012
Dis man z becoming something else this days though ​ℓ̊ don't doubt nor dispute dis but am still watching him on A̶̲̥̅̊ v.close range
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Lucy001(f): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
Recently, The president of Argentina survived an operation, dont really know her state of health @ d moment.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by ijigbamigb(m): 2:32am On Apr 22, 2012
Prophecy, Prophecy, Prophecy

I see Boko Haram attacks in a State from of the South Part of Nigeria,

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 22, 2012
jookco: Barely two weeks after Nigerian flamboyant prophet TB Joshua prophesied the death of Malawian President Bingu wa Mutharika, he once again dropped a bombshell on Sunday saying an Argentina leader would die soon. TB Joshua told thousands of his followers during the end of the second service broadcast on the free-to-air-Emmanuel TV that a leader in Argentina would die after he or she collapses. He said the leader would survive if he is given minor treatment but an attempt to operate him or her would lead to death. “I see death of an Argentina leader but he/she can be saved if there is no operation. He may go into a comma but will come back to life later,” warned TB Joshua. He said the people of Argentina could approach him for an update on how to handle the matter. He further warned an ageing church leader saying he would also die soon. “I see an old, respected and great man of God going to rest. This is not death but rest. I give more details in upcoming services.” TB Joshua added that prior to North Korea’s launch of a rocket into space, he told his children that the launch would fail but he didn’t want to mention it publicly following a spate of criticism over wa Mutharika’s death. He defended that he was prophesying death because it was a waste of time in telling the world about “good things.” The prophet said when he prophesies death of influential people, it was only meant to make them put their life in order.

Www.africagist.com

This guy did not specifically say Malawaian President was going to die. He actually said "African Leader". If you all remembered that Nelson Mandella was critically sick few weeks ago and many thought he was going to die, so this fake Pastor came out few day later and said one "African Leader" was going to die. TB Joshua actually thought Mandella was going to die. TB Joshua should just mention names instead of all these vague prognoses of his. Bastard!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 22, 2012
That man is something, but definitely not God's messenger. I've yet to hear a positive profeces from him.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Jakumo(m): 5:56am On Apr 22, 2012
Yeah, the Angel of Death speaks again. Clearly, the only thing Pastor Big Jay enjoys more than hearing rumours of impending death is spreading those rumours as if he divined them from his hairy crystal balls.

It would be funny as hell if Pastor Big Jay predicted another death, and then himself died of a massive heart attack on the down-stroke, while boning a ten-dalla LovePeddler in 'Vegas.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2012
Prophesy!a political leader in nigeria would die soon.he would be flown abroad for treatment instead of treatment at home.his corpse would be brought back to country.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by wesley80(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
That man is something, but definitely not God's messenger. I've yet to hear a positive profeces from him.

And u know all these because . . .?

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by bodejohn(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2012
Laalamed: Prophesy!a political leader in nigeria would die soon.he would be flown abroad for treatment instead of treatment at home.his corpse would be brought back to country.

A member of an assembly, right?
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Mynd44: 9:37am On Apr 22, 2012
bodejohn:

A member of an assembly, right?
and a leader there
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Okijajuju1(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

how many biblical prophecies where positive (with the expection of the births of jesus and john d' baptist)

3 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Okijajuju1(m): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2012
I hope the man of god that dies is one of the criminal jet owners and his mode of death is a plane crash in one of their fancy jets. angry

4 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by megareal: 11:32am On Apr 22, 2012
I tire for this man o. Give us solutions to the country's economic problem jare. Show us a way out if corruption. What could be better than that?

3 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by ekeroyal(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2012
You're always foretelling about evil things #GodIsWatchingYouWith3DGlasses angry angry

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by ZUBY77(m): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2012
Clown. Who is a leader? Local govt leader or church leader or city mayor or governor or president or who ? Tell us, you prophet of death. Imagine his escape route : that the leader will not die if they give him/her minor treatment. Hahahahahaha.. We are all not gullible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Canisma(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2012
The prophet has spoken. It would surely happen as he has said.
The leader would surely have an emergency situation and IF THIS LEADER IS OPERATED ON, HE OR SHE WOULD DIE.
But without surgery, this leader WOULD SURVIVE.
>
It has not happened yet. But it would happen soon.
LETS WATCH OUT
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by mkpologwu(m): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2012
Prophecy! I will go to work tomorrow by God's grace! No caricature meant pls!
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by onatisi(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2012
if truly he saw that north korea missle launch will fail why didnt he predict it like he said?
this man is becoming something else but with each prediction he loses more credibilty.we have many old men of God even baba sadela is 108 and there are hundres definitely one is going to die before january next year.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by ifeci: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2012
i dey suspect this man! i think the man is playing on our intelligence, maybe the guy dey get cancer victim update or he knows that they are very sick because the pple he predicted didnt jst die, they have been fighting one ailment or the other. make we see if e go be sudden death this time from unknown cause! the man think say he sharp.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by agb2011(f): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
he has never prophecied somethin gud, it is always death and doom. Ki lo de. He is an angel of doom
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by PA1982(f): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2012
payless:

This guy did not specifically said Malawaian President was going to die. He actually said "African Leader". If you all remembered that Nelson Mandella was critically sick few weeks ago and many thought he was going to die, so this fake Pastor came out few day later and said one "African Leader" was going to die. TB Joshua actually thought Mandella was going to die. TB Joshua should just mention names instead of all these vague prognoses of his. Bastard!

This.
I can't fathom why the man allows his followers to perpetrate such misleading publicity.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by buchai: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2012
[quote author=payless]

This guy did not specifically said Malawaian President was going to die. He actually said "African Leader". If you all remembered that Nelson Mandella was critically sick few weeks ago and many thought he was going to die, so this fake Pastor came out few day later and said one "African Leader" was going to die. TB Joshua actually thought Mandella was going to die. TB Joshua should just mention names instead of all these vague prognoses of his. Bastard![/u r right]
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by saalma(f): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
[quote author=wesley80]

And u know all these because . . .?[/quote

haven't u ever heard of familiar sprits and/or fortune telling?
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by ccollins(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2012
What do u mean by
Jakumo: Yeah, the Angel of Death speaks again. Clearly, the only thing Pastor Big Jay enjoys more than hearing rumours of impending death is spreading those rumours as if he divined them from his hairy crystal balls.

It would be funny as hell if Pastor Big Jay predicted another death, and then himself died of a massive heart attack on the down-stroke, while boning a ten-dalla LovePeddler in 'Vegas.
why insult the man of God .didn't u read where he said it was a waste of time prophecing good gladings
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Drlumi: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2012
agb2011:
he has never prophecied somethin gud, it is always death and doom. Ki lo de. He is an angel of doom

Positive prophesies do not necessarily denote a true Man of God. That does not mean I believe in him, though.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Canisma(m): 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
Just watching Emmanuel t.v.
Prophet T.B
>
T.B Joshua has just prophecied that THE FULL JUDGEMENT OF GOD SHALL FALL ON NIGERIA SOON. THOSE WHO HAS BEEN EMBEZZLING AND LOOTING THE COUNTRY'S WEALTH AND ALSO, ALL THOSE POLITICIANS WHO HAVE BEEN SPONSORING ALL THE CRISIS IN NIGERIA, i think he means boko haram sponsors.
He said, THE WRATH AND JUDGEMENT OF GOD SHALL FULLY DESCEND ON THESE PEOPLE.
<
THIS WRATH SHALL BEGIN ON Ist of June, 2012.
Lets watch out for june 1st this year and see what would happen.
<
Once again, the prophet has prophesied.
IS THIS NOT A GOODNEWS TO NIGERIA ?
This is surely, not a doom prophecy.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by DExplorer1: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by wesley80(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
Canisma: Just watching Emmanuel t.v.
Prophet T.B
>
T.B Joshua has just prophecied that THE FULL JUDGEMENT OF GOD SHALL FALL ON NIGERIA SOON. THOSE WHO HAS BEEN EMBEZZLING AND LOOTING THE COUNTRY'S WEALTH AND ALSO, ALL THOSE POLITICIANS WHO HAVE BEEN SPONSORING ALL THE CRISIS IN NIGERIA, i think he means boko haram sponsors.
He said, THE WRATH AND JUDGEMENT OF GOD SHALL FULLY DESCEND ON THESE PEOPLE.
<
<
Once again, the prophet has prophesied.
IS THIS NOT A GOODNEWS TO NIGERIA ?
This is surely, not a doom prophecy.

^^ Are u serious or just kidding? Please say more and explain what lead to his prophecy cos I know he never makes statements in isolation.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Reference(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Well according to this report he says it is a waste of time reporting good news since the people will not listen. Can you imagine that. Since when has the gospel become a populist movement. It will never be popular for obvious reasons but as a preacher his job is to do so anyway. He is spreading bad news to attract attention. That is the tactic of mass media and does not represent the values of the church. Anyway what is the guarantee that those on death row will repent and do good. Hitler slaughtered to the bitter end and gave orders for the execution of Herman Goering and Heinrich Himler just before he shot himself and Stalin was signing execution warrants dying of cancer. Death or its fear does little to reform the damned. TBJ should know this. Old Testament systems don't work anymore ask Noah. Gospel 101.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by PA1982(f): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2012
Canisma: ...
<
< ...

Another weasel-prophecy.
Perfect.
The fellow is a true professional!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Prayer Wonders With Milk And Honey. (praying With Material Formula) / Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant / Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.