Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (67918 Views)

Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares / Lagos Launches New Buses With Free Service On Five Routes / Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Nozzle(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
Oga Kagari

Please I need the cost of flight from lagos to toronto

1st of may to 30th of may

2 adult

1 infant

Am open to any airline..cheap rates pls
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nozzle:
Oga Kagari

Please I need the cost of flight from lagos to toronto

1st of may to 30th of may

2 adult

1 infant

Am open to any airline..cheap rates pls

as of today

klm 1 may - 30 may: 949 000 , 2 adults 1 infant

klm 3 may - 2 june: 877 000, 2 adults 1 infant
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Nozzle(m): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2018
kagari:

klm 1 may - 30 may: 949 000 , 2 adults 1 infant

klm 3 may - 2 june: 877 000, 2 adults 1 infant

Thank you kagari
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2018
Happy New month may this new month bring you lots of joy happiness,may you never experience any kind of sorrow, success is yours. Happy easter from

kroomstravel
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by myport: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hello Kagari, please help search cheapest flight to the UK for between July 11th and 16th. Exact date to be in UK is 14th so won't mind any cheap travel cost within this period. I wouldn't also mind if traveling from Ghana is cheaper. Thanks as you make time to answer. Remain blessed.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 8:36am On Apr 03, 2018
myport:
Hello Kagari, please help search cheapest flight to the UK for between July 11th and 16th. Exact date to be in UK is 14th so won't mind any cheap travel cost within this period. I wouldn't also mind if traveling from Ghana is cheaper. Thanks as you make time to answer. Remain blessed.

Can you redress this, you said 11 - 16, then you must be in UK by 14. I don't really get you

1 Like

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by myport: 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=kagari post=
Can you redress this, you said 11 - 16, then you must be in UK by 14. I don't really get you[/quote]

Very sorry if I did confuse you. My specific date to be in the UK is 14th. So I was only saying a ticket for between 11th and 16th wouldn't be a bad idea. But I am not fixated on those dates. All I want is the cheapest flight to be in UK for some days before 14th. Thanks for your numerous efforts towards helping folks here.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by sweetseth: 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kindly help.me check cheap flight from lagos to orlando in florida. 2 adults 2kids may 2nd to 12th may. Note that we are first timers. Thanks
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
sweetseth:
Kindly help.me check cheap flight from lagos to orlando in florida. 2 adults 2kids may 2nd to 12th may. Note that we are first timers. Thanks

i believe you mean going by 2nd may to return to 12th may

and hope non of the kids is within 0 - 2 years?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=myport post=66410401][/quote]

is it a one way ticket
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
sweetseth:

lagos - orlando florida

2 may - 12th may

one adult: 402 000

one child: 360 000

two adults, two children: 1 524 000

british airways/ american airlines

this price would reduce significantly if there is an infant in the children. infant is 0 - 2 years.

i advice you purchase your ticket as soon as possible cause fares are in the upward progression

1 Like

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
beware of most middle-east visa, be double sure and make sure before you complete payment you confirm visa from the airlines offices. for example for UAE visa you confirm from emirates or etihads office, for qatar you confirm from qatars office, for oman you can confirm from ethiopias office.

there are mostly age restrictions to most of these visas now.

i hope this helps
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by aworldcitizen: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Well-done,

Please we intend traveling End of August or 1st week in Sept to Toronto. One way ticket. 2 adult, 3 kids all above 2 years.

What is d cheapest price and best time to purchase.

Thank you.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
TriaGP:
Dear All,

Contact us for your Flight Ticket Booking to any destination in the world. Our flight fare is very cheap compare to other ticketing agency out there.

Drop your inquiry at triatravelng@gmail.com or via whatsapp on 08181631148 for urgent response.

Note: You can compare our flight fare with others.

Bro please this is not permitted on this thread, want to do such open a thread for that
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
aworldcitizen:
Well-done,

Please we intend traveling End of August or 1st week in Sept to Toronto. One way ticket. 2 adult, 3 kids all above 2 years.

Thank you.

I would check for the cheapest and get back to you but for the best time, I advice you go with mid June - to end of the month in June.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2018
aworldcitizen:
Well-done,

Thank you.

lagos - toronto

29th august

ethiopia airways

one adult: 388, 300

one child : 322, 200

two adults, three children: 1,743, 000

if you are certain of your travel and have the money you can also purchase your ticket now

hope this helps
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2018
goodmorning all
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by aworldcitizen: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Wao, that's high! Thank you.

If going mid June as you advised, how much will it be please?

kagari:

lagos - toronto

29th august

ethiopia airways

one adult: 388, 300

one child : 322, 200

two adults, three children: 1,743, 000

if you are certain of your travel and have the money you can also purchase your ticket now

hope this helps
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2018
aworldcitizen:

i dont really get what you mean.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2018
aworldcitizen:

10th september

1 610 000

for 2 adults 3 children

turkish

trust me it would keep going up
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Greatidonis: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nice job Kagari like you advices please what will it cost me and my girl for a one week trip to South Africa or Seychelles or Zanzibar between Oct. And Nov.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Sotchaa(f): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hi,

Please help check for tickets for 2 Adults to Houston Texas, leaving July 5, arriving Nigeria- Sep 13 or 14
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lilusm:
You can have a good rest in Egypt, where one of the seven wonders of the world is located https://set-travel.com/en/africa/interesting-places/item/9713-on-the-way-to-cairo-through-the-giza-the-oldest-road-in-the-world In Egypt, many resorts in which a person will have enough $ 500 for a good holiday.

bro this is a thread for travel advice and guide, not for advert bro

please follow laid down prosedures

1 Like

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
We would be rolling out new tips this week

2 Likes

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 7:17am On Apr 22, 2018
Lets drop our experiences with either air maroc, kenya air, rwanda air or egypt air.

Goodmorning all
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by hardehboy(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2018
kagari:
Whenever you flying into China, just before you seek or buy your direct flight ticket to your destination, always check the proximity of that city to Guanzhou. If its less than 12 hours and fare difference is above 150,000 , it would be more economical flying in through Guanzhou. .

Guanzhou most often has the cheapest fare compared to other cities in China

Also there are a million reason to give immigration why you chose guanzhou as your point of entry if you controlled by immigration

Hello Kagari, kindly help with the cheapest flight to Harbin from Lagos. 1 passenger. Flexible date....Anytime in July
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Solitin40: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
kagari:
Lets drop our experiences with either air maroc, kenya air, rwanda air or egypt air.

Goodmorning all
What about South African Airways ?

1 Like

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
hardehboy:

Hello Kagari, kindly help with the cheapest flight to Harbin from Lagos. 1 passenger. Flexible date....Anytime in July

is it one way ticket sir?

but the cheapest for july for one way to harbin china is the first week

etihad for 353000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Just Collected My International Passport / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Six People Die In Ikorodu Boat Mishap (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.