Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) (22826 Views)

Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education / Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2018
Pasuma wonder
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by UjuJoan2: 10:49am On Jan 12, 2018
jidobaba:

Uju Joan, you never change cheesy
Good to see you still remained the same all these long years.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hiya, happy to see you're still on here. I thought we already lost all the good ones.

Wishing you the best of 2018!

cool cool
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by iamtardey: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2018
cool

Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by Fawklicant: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2018
UjuJoan2:
Yoruba's been wanting to be like Igbos since the beginning of time.

Thanks to Flavour for showing them the light on this.

You people should be humble and we'll teach you more. . .

(runs away before the mgbati mgbati people decend on me) cheesy

This na nonsense post my dear. You are not competing with Yoruba or any other tribe. Stop this kind of reasoning. It only portrays you as small minded.
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2018
magicalBae:
wow ...... the power of social media.

saw the boy freestyle on insta few days ago, and small doctor was asking for his contact, now see where Internet landed him. Naxo this boy first Airforce1 that carry eyes for him socket blow. life!

So any upcoming artiste wey feature big artiste or got featured on a big artiste song don blow??

You're daft

Most of you here don't even know what it mean to "blow"
Just because you hear people say it , you sef follow .
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by blingxx(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2018
UjuJoan2:

I thought you stupidity ended in 2017 undecided,... I forgot... your mentality remains stagnant since Kanu disappeared

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2018
UjuJoan2:

.................u just spoke my mind o.........because flavour recorded with a blind boy and they saw d album was a huge success .....everyone will now start theirs
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by jidobaba(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2018
UjuJoan2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hiya, happy to see you're still on here. I thought we already lost all the good ones.

Wishing you the best of 2018!

cool cool
You too. Have a good one.

P.S.

Yknow, some of the youngins here now nor go let you rest for the mgbati mgbati posts, but you and I, we know how you take style dey enjoy dat kain roforofo 'fights' cheesy
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by magicalBae(f): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2018
Airforce1:

So anybody wey feature big artiste or got featured on a big artiste song don blow??

You're daft

Accept the fact! he's now popular than YOU! and he's definitely gonna blow in the fuji circle. go on insta to check him freestyle.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by Haykinsofficial(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2018
Gbam!
God finally picked his call. Olohun jooor dakun, nibo l'ojue wa?
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by saydfact(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Oga Nla himself. The greatest FUJI artist ever. argue with yourself

GBAM - your head dey there - popsy alliyah himself.....
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by UjuJoan2: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2018
jidobaba:

You too. Have a good one.

P.S.

Yknow, some of the youngins here now nor go let you rest for the mgbati mgbati posts, but you and I, we know how you take style dey enjoy dat kain roforofo 'fights' cheesy

grin grin grin

You know me so well! cheesy
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2018
magicalBae:
wow ...... the power of social media.

saw the boy freestyle on insta few days ago, and small doctor was asking for his contact, now see where Internet landed him. Naxo this boy first Airforce1 that carry eyes for him socket blow. life!

babe that's so mental..
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2018
magicalBae:

Accept the fact! he's now popular than YOU! and he's definitely gonna blow in the fuji circle. go on insta to check him freestyle.

He's popular is different from he don blow

Those two words got different meaning .

Which hit song that's generally accepted he sing wey make am don "blow" ?

You guys just show how ignorant you re for worthless "Likes"

Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by Haykinsofficial(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2018
blingxx:

I thought you stupidity ended in 2017 undecided, forget your mentality remains stagnant since Kanu disappeared
Ooshey baddest! Awon omo Ibo jatijati oshi!
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by magicalBae(f): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2018
Airforce1:

He's popular is different from he don blow
Those two words got different meaning .
Which hit song that's generally accepted he sing wey make am don "blow" ?

You guys just show how ignorant you re for worthless "Likes"

I was joking, okay
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2018
megrimor:
When the IPOB youths were championing for an Independent State, the USELESS Tyrant called Buhari was quick to label them as a Terrorist group.

Remember, the IPOB never killed even a goat.

But these Fulani herdsmen has killed over 2000, and he's yet to label them a terrorist group.

Both Buhari and the devil are bastards.

You had better stopped siding evil now
how many times did u fail I'm school?
they are talking abt Fuji u are talking abt ipob and Fulani
is it eye problem u have ni or Ur brain doestn load very well cos I don't understand
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by mikaael(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2018
money121:
Oganla.. Baba oba Egbon oba.. Ijoba.. Baba won Egbon won
Shey Fuji.. Baba wasilat Baba barakatu G.s.m Alhaji jeun loo.. Entertainer jeun loo.. Alabi Amama to je Dman.. Erin lomo lese kese.. Erin lomo less kese mama re ooo..

Mushin gang spotted

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2018
magicalBae:

I was joking, okay

Who get your time before
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
megrimor:
When the IPOB youths were championing for an Independent State, the USELESS Tyrant called Buhari was quick to label them as a Terrorist group.

Remember, the IPOB never killed even a goat.

But these Fulani herdsmen has killed over 2000, and he's yet to label them a terrorist group.

Both Buhari and the devil are bastards.

You had better stopped siding evil now

How is ur comment related to the topic? Go and take ur drugs first.
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by money121(m): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
mikaael:

Mushin gang spotted

Omo ode tongue
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by Mememan: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Oga Nla himself. The greFUJI artist ever. argue with yourself
I just deleted this stupîd post
Oya kill yasef. Remi aluko is even better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince James Uche At The Verge Of Death, Yet To Receive N10m From Governor / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Seyi Law For Rejoicing Over Her Arrest: "Slowpoke Comedian" / Omoni Oboli’s Mother-In-Law Dies At 75 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.